Tuz Parent Thread (1 Viewer)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Seeing as we're all aging and the next generation is knocking, thought we need to share how to best raise future juventini. I mean who'd want their kid to be a Torino fan, right? :D

I've seen cute pictures with @King of Kings kid dressed in a Juventus outfit, @Bianconero_Aus is a dad, I'm pretty sure I saw @Cirillo on TV back in 2012 celebrating our Scudetto win with a baby carrier :D, there must be dozens I'm forgetting.

my daughter is almost year and a half, one of our traditions is to watch Serie A highlights every week. I don't think she has developed any preferences in regards to teams though

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seeing as we're all aging and the next generation is knocking, thought we need to share how to best raise future juventini. I mean who'd want their kid to be a Torino fan, right? :D

I've seen cute pictures with @King of Kings kid dressed in a Juventus outfit, @Bianconero_Aus is a dad, I'm pretty sure I saw @Cirillo on TV back in 2012 celebrating our Scudetto win with a baby carrier :D, there must be dozens I'm forgetting.

my daughter is almost year and a half, one of our traditions is to watch Serie A highlights every week. I don't think she has developed any preferences in regards to teams though
:touched: best thing ever
@JCK is a dad so is @Iceman, @Linebreak, @Orgut, @Hustini and a few others I can’t quite remember.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nice thread, I've got a 4 month old and a 4 year old but despite the late nights, a child really does change your lifestyle. All I can advise is if you want a kid, stick with one. Just like they do in China..Having a second is double trouble :D.

My 4 year old isn't into football, but I feel he will eventually get there. They should do Juve cartoons. I used to watch 'the hurricane' football cartoons and I know that played some part in brainwashing me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)