[Serie A] Cagliari 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 6th 2018] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 9

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bernardeschi

11 15.71%
  • our keeper

45 64.29%
  • Chiellini

5 7.14%
  • D. Costa

9 12.86%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    savage
    owned him. Bastard irrelevant child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Szczesny 8.5

Barzagli 7
    Benatia 7
    Chiellini 7
    Alex Sandro 2

Khedira 4
    Pjanic 3
    Matuidi 5

Bernardeschi 6.5
    Dybala 4
    Higuain 1

Douglas Costa 6
    Mandzukic 4.5
    Lichtsteiner 6
    Perfect ratings
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Italy
    Third World backwards $#@!hole of a country. This is why I will never get tired of Juventus winning this league.

Cash
    Mentioned
    976 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    voting for Szeszny, not just for his saves, but doing the team a favour by putting khedira out of his misery
    Woof

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

this is not a joke, this is the front page of a crapoli newspaper editor is Antonio Sasso
    Of course they never spoke about Mertens handball against Crotone.That's normal.

Cash
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Of course they never spoke about Mertens handball against Crotone.That's normal.
    Of course not. They published what they deemed was a performance worthy of the league title of honesty. $#@!ing scumbags
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Of course not. They published what they deemed was a performance worthy of the league title of honesty. $#@!ing scumbags
    And I watched the replay of the foul before our goal.Pavolleti was down,they hold the ball and the referee just raise the hand to give the advantage to them since they have the ball -to continue playing and was three meters far from their playerThey had the ball and up to then everything was fine.They didn't think for a second for stopping the game cause their player was at the pitch.Once after they lost the ball started with crying and demanding from us to stop the game.$#@! off rats.
    Bernadeschi "handball".Firstly he was barely in the box ,then the ball touched him accidentally and didn't influence the game.Not a word for a penalty.I don't know what is all this bitching about.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    We were extremely lucky in this one
    We played a terrible game and allowed Cagliari a lot.. Polak was amazing to save them all..
    We got a goal after a foul been made and they didnt get a clear penalty for a handball..
    This game should have ended in a draw in a fair point of view
    In a correction to mistakes we would have lost this game as our goal shouldnt have been given and they deserved a PK which usually is converted

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So why they don't stop the game after the foul on Pavoletti when they possessed the ball ?And if they scored then will they protest for not stopping the game?And that"handball" of Berna was not a near for a penalty and not a "clear" one.No way.Watched that several times.

Cash
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    And I watched the replay of the foul before our goal.Pavolleti was down,they hold the ball and the referee just raise the hand to give the advantage to them since they have the ball -to continue playing and was three meters far from their playerThey had the ball and up to then everything was fine.They didn't think for a second for stopping the game cause their player was at the pitch.Once after they lost the ball started with crying and demanding from us to stop the game.$#@! off rats.
    Bernadeschi "handball".Firstly he was barely in the box ,then the ball touched him accidentally and didn't influence the game.Not a word for a penalty.I don't know what is all this bitching about.
    That's exactly it. But no the papers won't mention that though
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    So why they don't stop the game after the foul on Pavoletti when they possessed the ball ?And if they scored then will they protest for not stopping the game?And that"handball" of Berna was not a near for a penalty and not a "clear" one.No way.Watched that several times.
    You know what - maybe its their fault on the first thing
    As for Berna handball - Clear penalty - Arm was far from the body and its way less debatable than MDS handball last season (which Dybala converted) as this one should not have been given...

The difference here is I while being a fan am trying to be unbiased when watching a game (not saying I didnt like the outcome as of course as a fan I like when things go our favor..) but I can say it was a penalty...

Also Berna might have scored but put aside 2 things he did (the goal and the bar) he was quite horrible this game (yet I hoped for a Dybala-D.Costa sub before his injury as I had a feeling Bernardeschi will be involved in the goal despite not playing well)

Polak deserves a 9 for his game but most of the others but D.Costa and Chiellini deserve lower than 6 (D.Costa deserve 7 while Chiellini deserve a 6)

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    You know what - maybe its their fault on the first thing
    As for Berna handball - Clear penalty - Arm was far from the body and its way less debatable than MDS handball last season (which Dybala converted) as this one should not have been given...

The difference here is I while being a fan am trying to be unbiased when watching a game (not saying I didnt like the outcome as of course as a fan I like when things go our favor..) but I can say it was a penalty...

Also Berna might have scored but put aside 2 things he did (the goal and the bar) he was quite horrible this game (yet I hoped for a Dybala-D.Costa sub before his injury as I had a feeling Bernardeschi will be involved in the goal despite not playing well)

Polak deserves a 9 for his game but most of the others but D.Costa and Chiellini deserve lower than 6 (D.Costa deserve 7 while Chiellini deserve a 6)
    I am a fan obviously but at least try to be non biased about some referee decisions.That said I will confirm that was a clear foul prior to our second Torino goal in Coppa at Wednesday.They were damaged with that decision when Miha was sent out.But this Berna incident didn't seems to be a penalty for me.Okay different opinions.And I watched the recorded game (from 73 to 78 minute) several times and still think that it wasn't a penalty .The main issue here is why the whole $#@!ing italian media see this victory and especially our goal controversial?Just for Juventus.Eder penalty against Bologna when he was at least half meter from Bologna player nobody mentioned,Mertens handball against Crotone also nobody commented,just when we are involved in some"incident".That what is called being negatively biased towards us.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I am a fan obviously but at least try to be non biased about some referee decisions.That said I will confirm that was a clear foul prior to our second Torino goal in Coppa at Wednesday.They were damaged with that decision when Miha was sent out.But this Berna incident didn't seems to be a penalty for me.Okay different opinions.And I watched the recorded game (from 73 to 78 minute) several times and still think that it wasn't a penalty .The main issue here is why the whole $#@!ing italian media see this victory and especially our goal controversial?Just for Juventus.Eder penalty against Bologna when he was at least half meter from Bologna player nobody mentioned,Mertens handball against Crotone also nobody commented,just when we are involved in some"incident".That what is called being negatively biased towards us.
    It's Juve, that's what happens.

The main controversy should be that once again there is racism in an Italian stadium. This is what media and the public should be focusing their energy on to try to improve things.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just Win Baby!!!

Nice to see presently only two horse race.

- - - Updated - - -

Forzaitalian's opinion .....

Wojciech Szczęsny - 7
    Two fundamental saves to maintain the clean sheet and make it seven in eight games.

Andrea Barzagli - 6
    Very blocked at the back, defending on point but never pushing forward.

Mehdi Benatia - 6.5
    Spot on at the back, is also very dangerous when going forward.

Giorgio Chiellini - 6
    It's a constant battle with Leonardo Pavoletti, and in the end it's the Bianconeri who win it.

Alex Sandro - 5.5
    Not very present up front, and not careful at the back.

Sami Khedira - 5.5
    Never fully in the game, is often too slow in getting the ball forward.

Miralem Pjanic - 5.5
    Dictates play from deep with not the brightest of games, and is inaccurate with a chance from just outside the box and a couple free kicks.

Blaise Matuidi - 5
    Struggles to physically compete with Nicolo Barella and Paolo Farago.

Federico Bernardeschi - 6.5
    The winning goal gives him the positive grade, but overall struggles to get consistently in the game and takes a huge risk with that hand ball inside his own box.

Paulo Dybala - 6
    The bar with a free kick, and little else. More is expected from him.

Gonzalo Higuain - 5.5
    Not in the best night when it comes to helping out his team mates. Hardly ever has a chance to finish.

Mario Mandzukic - 6
    The usual fighter.

Stephan Lichtsteiner - N/A

Douglas Costa - 6.5
    Gives rapidity to Juventus down the right and serves the winning assist.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2096 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Berna should start
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    6401 Post(s)
    no sanction to Cagliari for racist comments towards Matuidi.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    It's only a problem if it's territorial discrimination

Cash
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Any good video highlights?

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Just watched the game, that was pretty bad. Sure we hit the post a few times, but my God we're so frantic at the back.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy