[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 17

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Szczęsny

61 83.56%
  • Pjanic

12 16.44%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Cash
    Mentioned
    2592 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    and Barca choked vs inter and chelsea. see, it goes both ways
    That choke job vs Chelsea was glorious!
    i wanted them to smash inda though
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    That choke job vs Chelsea was glorious!
    i wanted them to smash inda though
    it was the most disgusting matchup in history, 2 teams that should die out playing for the CL final
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    To be fair, we could should have scored at least 3 in this game if our build up play in the final 3rd and finishing were better
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Agree with everything except that they were better than Pep's Barca.
    No team toyed with the opponent, nor dominated like Pep's Barca.
    They did get huge ref favors too tho.
    Pep's Barca should've won more, but whether it was due to Pep's reluctance to change things up slightly or motivation, they came up short vs inferior & organized teams a few too many times.

I've never seen a team possessed or press like Bayern that year. I'm fairly certain that Bayern would've beaten any of the Barca teams under Pep, but Pep's Barca is a bigger legacy of course.

LE's Barca was being compared to Pep's at the end LE's first year, and many said LE's team was better. Stats agree, I disagree, but that's indeed a better comparison.

Sacchi's & Capello's Milan, with everyone fit, would've also given Pep's Barca a run for their money. But Heynckes' Bayern edges them IMO even though they're the worst technically. But physically, don't know what he fed them that year. I've never seen any other team run or press like that.

Onto to more important matters, who's that fine specimen in your ava?

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    Pep's Barca should've won more, but whether it was due to Pep's reluctance to change things up slightly or motivation, they came up short vs inferior & organized teams a few too many times.

I've never seen a team possessed or press like Bayern that year. I'm fairly certain that Bayern would've beaten any of the Barca teams under Pep, but Pep's Barca is a bigger legacy of course.

LE's Barca was being compared to Pep's at the end LE's first year, and many said LE's team was better. Stats agree, I disagree, but that's indeed a better comparison.

Sacchi's & Capello's Milan, with everyone fit, would've also given Pep's Barca a run for their money. But Heynckes' Bayern edges them IMO even though they're the worst technically. But physically, don't know what he fed them that year. I've never seen any other team run or press like that.

Onto to more important matters, who's that fine specimen in your ava?
    Heynckes Bayern was not sustainable for more than one season

The players ran themselves into the ground for that whole season and i'm pretty sure there would have been a big drop in form if he was there the next seaosn

Overall that Bayern team was the most balanced team I have ever seen, no weaknesses in any area and solid back to front with good attacking football on offer

They were quite poor in the final I have to say and almost blew it because they looked very nervous compared to all the other matches before that

Guardiola's Barca dominated for the best part of 4 years

I never seen teams surrender to them like any other team and turtle up for the whole match

They were by far the most gifted team I have ever seen and to beat Barca you needed a lot of luck due to the fact a team was luky to get more than 3-4 chances a game against them while the rest of the match was spent defending in their own half against them

Cash
    Mentioned
    2127 Post(s)
    is that how you came to support them?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    Heynckes Bayern was not sustainable for more than one season

The players ran themselves into the ground for that whole season and i'm pretty sure there would have been a big drop in form if he was there the next seaosn

Overall that Bayern team was the most balanced team I have ever seen, no weaknesses in any area and solid back to front with good attacking football on offer

They were quite poor in the final I have to say and almost blew it because they looked very nervous compared to all the other matches before that

Guardiola's Barca dominated for the best part of 4 years

I never seen teams surrender to them like any other team and turtle up for the whole match

They were by far the most gifted team I have ever seen and to beat Barca you needed a lot of luck due to the fact a team was luky to get more than 3-4 chances a game against them while the rest of the match was spent defending in their own half against them
    Like I said, Pep's Barca has the greater legacy for sure. But I'd take Jupp's Bayern vs any of those 4 Barca yrs.

Barca also needed some luck in terms of ref favors.