[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Szczęsny

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
4-3-2-1 formation

Patrick Shick stretchered off 10 minutes in due to heart attack

we cruise to easy 3-0 win with goals from Higuain, Khedira and Costa

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Our confidence is sky high. Lost track of how many minutes till we conceded last.

Perfect match for us to lose :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    You're horrible human being.
    I made a relevant joke based on past circumstances. You, according to you, are actually IRL trying to take advantage of two, clearly, very damaged people and violate a marriage just to get your rocks off once or twice regardless of the obvious damage it will do. They may be fucked in head but you're, probably barely, cognizant enough to know what it is and that its wrong for everyone involved. You think its funny.

correction, YOU are a horrible human being.

How about you show up at the old folks home next and remind the dementia patients about the money they owe you.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I made a relevant joke based on past circumstances. You, according to you, are actually IRL trying to take advantage of two, clearly, very damaged people and violate a marriage just to get your rocks off once or twice regardless of the obvious damage it will do. They may be fucked in head but you're, probably barely, cognizant enough to know what it is and that its wrong for everyone involved. You think its funny.

correction, YOU are a horrible human being.

How about you show up at the old folks home next and remind the dementia patients about the money they owe you.
    :rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Not so sure about Marchisio playing as B2B mid. I still worry about how he holds up physically to such a role (new born baby deer and such @Hustini). I prefer aged marchisio as DLP where he has to do much less running and can rely more so on his technique, situational awareness and quick thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Been ghostwriting that post for Kyle. Glad you liked it.
    An absolute lie but not a surprise to see you skulking around hoping for an anus to sniff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)