[Serie A] Bologna 0-3 JUVENTUS [December 17th 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 2

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • De Sciglio

4 6.25%
  • Benatia

1 1.56%
  • Barzagli

0 0%
  • Alex Sandro

2 3.13%
  • Pjanic

45 70.31%
  • Matuidi

3 4.69%
  • Manduzkic

7 10.94%
  • Douglas Costa

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Inter tried to play possession football but failed because they don't have the midfield to do it, that's why we had so much room.

Balony will just sit back and defend. We'll need Costa and Dybala to break them down.
    All he did was break us down when he came on against Merda.

He needs way more introspection and time on the bench.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Because Asamoah and Mario is uber attacking
    You are better than this $#@! tier post

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1218 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You are better than this $#@! tier post
    agreed, but he should be punished still. hope he misses rest of juve matches this season
    i dab before each post

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Amauri with Grande Nedved Imagine Pavel in our current setup.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cash
    Mentioned
    1423 Post(s)
    It's a long wait for this match right?
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    Amauri with Grande Nedved Imagine Pavel in our current setup.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    He would be played out of position
    Guzoon Tight

Optimist Prime

Cash
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Juventus decimated in Bologna
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus are without Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes against Bologna.

It kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Max Allegri is dealing with numerous injury problems going in to the Stadio Dall’Ara.

Captain and goalkeeper Buffon is again out of action, while Chiellini, Howedes and Lichtsteiner decimate the defence.

Cuadrado isn’t even in the squad either for this journey to Bologna.

However, Marko Pjaca is included after suffering a serious injury nine months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call that decimated though. #depth
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1737 Post(s)
    Yeah we have good backup for all of them. We might miss Cuadrado the most if he is in his good days but otherwise we are covered.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    1-1

Optimist Prime

Cash
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Allegri: 'Dybala dropped in Bologna'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has a decimated squad against Bologna, but still confirmed he’s dropping Paulo Dybala again. “I’m a Coach, not a guard dog.”

The Bianconeri make the trip without injured Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes.

“Everyone worked well in training and now we need to win tomorrow in Bologna,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“It’s unlikely that Dybala will start. He is available, I have to decide whether to play with two or three midfielders, but then everyone is up for debate. Perhaps he made everyone too accustomed to the good life.”

Juventus director Pavel Nedved advised Dybala to separate his personal life from the professional amid reports of a split with his girlfriend and legal action with sponsors.

“This is just advice from someone who has great experience, it wasn’t criticism. Everyone has to deal with a private life and a career, that’s what being a professional is all about. I am a Coach, not a guard dog. I told him to work hard and concentrate, as that is the best medicine.

“Paulo is an extraordinary lad, he’s almost 24 years old and can still improve a great deal. He is not in the best physical shape and hasn’t scored a goal for a while, but everyone goes through periods like that, including Mario Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain.

“He put in a great assist for Higuain against Napoli, let’s not forget that. You all seem frightened by a goal drought, but it has happened to everyone.

“Miralem Pjanic could well start, as he trained well. Cuadrado will be back against Roma, Chiellini can resume training during the week. Buffon has this issue that needs to be evaluated and is preventing him from playing.

“Alex Sandro is fine and he will play tomorrow. He had two extraordinary years, between highs and lows, but is finding himself again. Either Andrea Barzagli or Daniele Rugani will play tomorrow in defence.”

Bologna stalled Serie A leaders Inter at the Stadio Dall’Ara this season, one of the few teams to take points off the Nerazzurri.

“These are usually hard-fought and difficult matches. Bologna are well-organised, they run hard and have good technique. We need a solid performance.”

- - - Updated - - -

2 CB's are injured and he still probably won't play Rugani
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1737 Post(s)
    Wtf is up with this Dybala issue? He is not mentally ready for Bologna? Not training hard enough, it's really weird imo.

I doubt Bernadeschi will take his spot too, will be 3 CMs and Costa and Mandzu probably.

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Allegri: 'Dybala dropped in Bologna'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has a decimated squad against Bologna, but still confirmed he’s dropping Paulo Dybala again. “I’m a Coach, not a guard dog.”

The Bianconeri make the trip without injured Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes.

“Everyone worked well in training and now we need to win tomorrow in Bologna,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“It’s unlikely that Dybala will start. He is available, I have to decide whether to play with two or three midfielders, but then everyone is up for debate. Perhaps he made everyone too accustomed to the good life.”

Juventus director Pavel Nedved advised Dybala to separate his personal life from the professional amid reports of a split with his girlfriend and legal action with sponsors.

“This is just advice from someone who has great experience, it wasn’t criticism. Everyone has to deal with a private life and a career, that’s what being a professional is all about. I am a Coach, not a guard dog. I told him to work hard and concentrate, as that is the best medicine.

“Paulo is an extraordinary lad, he’s almost 24 years old and can still improve a great deal. He is not in the best physical shape and hasn’t scored a goal for a while, but everyone goes through periods like that, including Mario Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain.

“He put in a great assist for Higuain against Napoli, let’s not forget that. You all seem frightened by a goal drought, but it has happened to everyone.

“Miralem Pjanic could well start, as he trained well. Cuadrado will be back against Roma, Chiellini can resume training during the week. Buffon has this issue that needs to be evaluated and is preventing him from playing.

“Alex Sandro is fine and he will play tomorrow. He had two extraordinary years, between highs and lows, but is finding himself again. Either Andrea Barzagli or Daniele Rugani will play tomorrow in defence.”

Bologna stalled Serie A leaders Inter at the Stadio Dall’Ara this season, one of the few teams to take points off the Nerazzurri.

“These are usually hard-fought and difficult matches. Bologna are well-organised, they run hard and have good technique. We need a solid performance.”

- - - Updated - - -

2 CB's are injured and he still probably won't play Rugani
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Wtf is up with this Dybala issue? He is not mentally ready for Bologna? Not training hard enough, it's really weird imo.

I doubt Bernadeschi will take his spot too, will be 3 CMs and Costa and Mandzu probably.

Did you guys read Allegri's comments or not lol

He said Rugani might start and Dybala is not in good shape physically

Though Dybala not being in good shape physically is suspect as he really should be by now in the season. Maybe he isn't training hard enough and this is what nedved was referring to

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Since $#@!ing MERDA lost at home this is a MUST win for us.I don't care how,in which minute or what result,just a win....Forza Juve.

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Easy win for us

- - - Updated - - -

No more Di Vaio
    Guzoon Tight

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomuken View Post
    Easy win for us

- - - Updated - - -

No more Di Vaio
    Actually I think this will be a very difficult tie but yes I do expect us to win this one..
    I expect us to use the 4-3-3 with D.Costa on the right and Mandzukic on the left
    Dybala will be a sub..
    I wonder if Dybala can be an integral part of the 4-3-3 as the position he is best in is the CAM (not saying this is his best position but I am saying its where he played best up till now...)
    If we play 4-3-3 Dybala can play as one of the wide men and it is interesting how he can do this role...
    I think that in the end it wouldnt matter much as I see us selling him in the summer (hope not but I believe we are going to do it..)

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    If it's 4-3-3 I think it's better for Mandzukic in the middle and Dybala as a LW
    Guzoon Tight

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Reading that Max is gonna start with Khedira again
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I cant see us mess up this one regardless of who starts... all i hope is that we will see Pjaca play for more than 5 mins tomorrow!

Cash
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I miss seeing Bentancur play
    Guzoon Tight