[CL] Olympiakos 0-2 JUVENTUS [December 5th 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Szczesny

• Alex Sandro

• Douglas Costa

• Cuadrado

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Game of the season so far.

A draw doesn't mean anything for us. It would't have any influence at all.

Must win.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am confident. Win away to Nipples, clean sheet, higgy goal will be a massive boost for the whole team psychologically.

4-3-2-1 , 4th win 4th cleansheet in a row :baus:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Our biggest problem has been composure this season. Yes, we beat nipples bit the next game is always a lot harder psychologically. As long as we remain focused then we got this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Our biggest problem has been composure this season. Yes, we beat nipples bit the next game is always a lot harder psychologically. As long as we remain focused then we got this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
yupp. i'm optimistic, though: max said all along that despite the napoli and inda game's importance, the olympiakos match is a true decider, the focus must be on that one.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Don't fuck up!
Don't count on others to make you qualify!
Don't panic!
Lol. We all know this going to be the approach. At the 80th minute, Sporting will score and we'll press like there's no tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

yupp. i'm optimistic, though: max said all along that despite the napoli and inda game's importance, the olympiakos match is a true decider, the focus must be on that one.
How many times did he say this, but still fielded a team with a gameplan which had draw written all over it?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol. We all know this going to be the approach. At the 80th minute, Sporting will score and we'll press like there's no tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

How many times did he say this, but still fielded a team with a gameplan which had draw written all over it?
I know that this is our approach and that's why I write my comment :(

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nothing competition wise but they are professionals wanting to showcase themselves in one of their biggest matches of the year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It will be a hard fought battle at Greece but I dont think the result would matter much as I really cant see Sporting winning at Spain (Yes even with a weaken Barca without Messi)
I think we definitely have what it takes to beat Olympiakos but I`m not sure how motivated we will be to do so..
My prediction is 1-0 win for Juve and Barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)