[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (3 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    @Hustini

still optimist? Need a break?

:snoop:
    Always optimist. Especially for DUKAC.

---

Will get crushed here, but we will turn it around after that. I think today was enough for Max to fucking change shit up.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Always optimist. Especially for DUKAC.

---

Will get crushed here, but we will turn it around after that. I think today was enough for Max to fucking change shit up.
    our form sucks, You see teams play up and down all year with a high tempo and then us.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    gonna be a battering.
    God skae tactically owned by Giampaolo. That's Allegri for you. Never liked him pass the first year. No matter what I'll keep saying it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    our form sucks, You see teams play up and down all year with a high tempo and then us.
    Most people know where I stand on the changes I think we need to make. Max needs to reinvent this team ASAP sorta like he did when he went away from the 352. Teams have us figured out especially when they know they have to defend against Mario/Asa on one side (lol). Play to make our teams cross as often as possible and then we all know the rest.

Last 2 years were were unpredictable. Not anymore. I don't get why other big clubs don't rest their main players as often as we do? Why are our players so fucking tired all the time? Sandro? MDS? Both years ahead of Asa/Licht. Howedes is fit too. Dybala was tired? Marchisio?

This rotational policy is whacky.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    I'm glad more people are seeing the need for a 3 man midfield.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Most people know where I stand on the changes I think we need to make. Max needs to reinvent this team ASAP sorta like he did when he went away from the 352. Teams have us figured out especially when they know they have to defend against Mario/Asa on one side (lol). Play to make our teams cross as often as possible and then we all know the rest.

Last 2 years were were unpredictable. Not anymore. I don't get why other big clubs don't rest their main players as often as we do? Why are our players so fucking tired all the time? Sandro? MDS? Both years ahead of Asa/Licht. Howedes is fit too. Dybala was tired? Marchisio?

This rotational policy is whacky.
    2 at mid ESPECIALLY with 2 slow pokes like Pjanic and Khedira will not work so that's if fault.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    We're rotating like we have a squad of 25 cripples.

These players need to start earning thier fat paychecks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)