Mindhunter (1 Viewer)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Didn't like the first episode but the show is pretty good.

End of show spoiler
The scenes involving the interviews and those about the analysis and contextualization of the behaviours made the show. It got a bit less good once it became more about Holden's drama but that was still solid. The scene with Ed Kemper in the last episode was something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A friend has been trying to convince me to watch it, in the end I thought that he was so desperate that he wants someone else to suffer with him watching an average show. It was then when I decided that I will not even give it a try.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #5
    I expected it to be better tbh.
    A friend has been trying to convince me to watch it, in the end I thought that he was so desperate that he wants someone else to suffer with him watching an average show. It was then when I decided that I will not even give it a try.
    If you watch it more for the concept than for the show/drama, it's quite good and interesting. I also expected something else, but that was worth it regardless. To each his own in the end.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Great little show, excited for Season 2

Holden's personal drama didn't occupy enough screentime to justify complaining about it.

I actually liked his character arc because it served the purpose of setting up next season

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #7
    Holden's arc was about showing the change that getting into the mould of thinking of those psychopaths could do to his person as well. It's genius, because he could get the killers to talk by getting into their way of thinking and it wasn't done by anyone else, and controversial, since he was bonding with them as well and transgressing rules but it was the only way he could get something. The more the show goes on and the more he doesn't care about rules and gets cocky.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    i'm after ep6 and before jumping to any conclusion, i just have a superficial, ignorant, childish comment about the show: i'd do things to anna torv.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    i'm after ep6 and before jumping to any conclusion, i just have a superficial, ignorant, childish comment about the show: i'd do things to anna torv.

You late. I already did everything to her after watching Fringe :p

- - - Updated - - -

Watch it if you haven't already.

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    :lol: :tup: I did that to one of my co workers on True Detectives season II.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I finished watching this one and I gotta say I really liked it. Minutes flew by like they didn't exist. It's made quite realistic so I can't say I minded Holden's drama. It's life.

It has many positive things and I can't wait to see season 2. Characters are great and I love how subtle it was.

After I finished it, I started watching Mindhunt: Unabomber. We'll see how that goes but first two episodes are quite good.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Finished season 2. Didn't think the interview subjects were as interesting as season 1 but still enjoyed it and the show is solid.

Personally thought the Manson episode was least interesting one but I get bored watching his interviews in real life that I wasn't surprised I didn't like it.

The actor nailed the performance though

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Finished season 2. Didn't think the interview subjects were as interesting as season 1 but still enjoyed it and the show is solid.

Personally thought the Manson episode was least interesting one but I get bored watching his interviews in real life that I wasn't surprised I didn't like it.

The actor nailed the performance though
    There is no Ed Kamper in season 2? Sad. His performances in season one was top notch.

Mar 9, 2006
    I'm pretty sure that motherfucker was really guilty but there were much more people involved, also many people saw him everywhere, he was giving away posters at the every popular spot of Atlanta, they saw him with all these kids at the studio, on the streets and yet not even a single motherfucker had a balls to testify :sergio: but nothing has changed - look at the Epstein case, powerful pedo's can do whatever they want.Or look at the case of Mark Dutroux, fucking pedo's in power were able to get away from it too, just some random jobless sick fuck was able to rent 7 houses at once, around 20 witnesses are dead, many detectives that were working with this case were removed or replaced, obviously some rich and powerful fucks were paying visits to Dutroux's houses and they've done it all to stay in the shadows forever

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)