[Serie A] Sampdoria vs JUVENTUS [November 19th 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Guzoon Tight

Cash
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Considering your status as a depressed, angry and socially awkward man, it’s quite advanced.
    Maybe it was just random
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    I think Bentancur has been spectacular from what i've seen thus far. He's the only real holding DM in our squad. He might only be 20 years old but what does it matter? He has been great and reminds me of Pogba. Not that he scores stunning goals, but he plays like someone with a ton more experience. We should make tactical changes that allow players with great vision and passing skills to play. Both Pjanic and Bentancur has those abilities. With Pjanic playing DM in the 4231, he's very limited going forward - or when he does so, either winger will have to track back and cover. Thats where Mandzukic is great, but if someone like Costa is to play, he'll likely not track back and cover for Pjanic. In a 433 the wingers don't need to track back whenever a midfielder goes into the final third, since there will already be two midfielders back to cover up. It's a trade off, how attacking you want to play but I want Pjanic more involved in the final part. Whenever Pjanic isn't going forward the other CM should play a b2b and thats the natural for all of Matuidi, Khedira and Marchisio to do. Bentancur has maturity and mentality to become great. He could well become the best holding DM in the world if we offer him playing time to develop.
    He's 19 and having his first season in Europe, I agree that he needs playing time to be developed, but he shouldn't be thrown under the bus and suddenly made into a guy that has to start and deliver every week, often twice per week. This is the season he can adapt, learn and show what he's capable of, we shouldn't put starter pressure on him this early on.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    I think Bentancur has been spectacular from what i've seen thus far. He's the only real holding DM in our squad. He might only be 20 years old but what does it matter? He has been great and reminds me of Pogba. Not that he scores stunning goals, but he plays like someone with a ton more experience. We should make tactical changes that allow players with great vision and passing skills to play. Both Pjanic and Bentancur has those abilities. With Pjanic playing DM in the 4231, he's very limited going forward - or when he does so, either winger will have to track back and cover. Thats where Mandzukic is great, but if someone like Costa is to play, he'll likely not track back and cover for Pjanic. In a 433 the wingers don't need to track back whenever a midfielder goes into the final third, since there will already be two midfielders back to cover up. It's a trade off, how attacking you want to play but I want Pjanic more involved in the final part. Whenever Pjanic isn't going forward the other CM should play a b2b and thats the natural for all of Matuidi, Khedira and Marchisio to do. Bentancur has maturity and mentality to become great. He could well become the best holding DM in the world if we offer him playing time to develop.
    I think you really overrate Bentancur..
    He is a good young player that's it.. There are hundreds of players that fit this category and he is one of those 100...
    As for Pogba comparison.. seriously?! I mean Pogba in his first season got me to ask why he isn't a starter while we had Vidal Pirlo and Marchisio as well
    Bentancur shoudnt be a starter and isn't considered as one
    Pjanic Khedira is currently our best duo but maybe when Marchisio is fit it will change...
    Too bad we missed on Verratti when he was young at Pescara as he and Pjanic with a great DM would be too good for everyone

Cash
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I think you really overrate Bentancur..
    He is a good young player that's it.. There are hundreds of players that fit this category and he is one of those 100...
    As for Pogba comparison.. seriously?! I mean Pogba in his first season got me to ask why he isn't a starter while we had Vidal Pirlo and Marchisio as well
    Bentancur shoudnt be a starter and isn't considered as one
    Pjanic Khedira is currently our best duo but maybe when Marchisio is fit it will change...
    Too bad we missed on Verratti when he was young at Pescara as he and Pjanic with a great DM would be too good for everyone
    This.

Right now he looks promising, but doesnt need to be overhyped.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    2113 Post(s)
    I expect Chiellini, Buffon and Marchisio to be hate filled warriors in the pitch for the rest of this season after yesterday’s disaster.

Barzagli is probably more than passed it to contribute much more.
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    $#@! this internationals especially friendlies .Cuadrado is injured and will return back to Turin for further treatment.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    $#@! this internationals especially friendlies .Cuadrado is injured and will return back to Turin for further treatment.
    Too bad he was in such good form. Good news is some people wanted him to get benched! Berna time!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2113 Post(s)
    Get this thread back in track:

Buffon
    Höwedes-Rugani-Chiellini
    Mario-pjanic-Marchisio-Costa
    Dybala-Bernie
    Higuain
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I expect Chiellini, Buffon and Marchisio to be hate filled warriors in the pitch for the rest of this season after yesterday’s disaster.

Barzagli is probably more than passed it to contribute much more.
    Idk, might have the opposite effect, Buffon is absoloutly destroyed, idk if ppl fully understand the effect of what just happened; i can only imagine how they feel themselves, feel like heads will be down, and there will be a giant elephant in the room the remainder of the season across all teams

Cash
    Mentioned
    2113 Post(s)
    In 3 years Buffon has lost 2 CL finals and bowed out of the NT in humiliation.

Crazy the pressure that must build
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Snobist;5638105]Too bad he was in such good form. Good news is some people wanted him to get benched! Berna time![/QUOTE]
    He is in extraordinary form.Will beat Sampdoria on his own.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I love the subtle transgender stuff mixed in with not so subtle Antisemitism on 'Tuz. When I go away for a Week or so and come back to a match thread only to see it makes my heart warm

At any rate, better $#@!ing win this.

- - - Updated - - -

In 3 years Buffon has lost 2 CL finals and bowed out of the NT in humiliation.

Crazy the pressure that must build
    At least he can take comfort in having won the big one with his country. From a professional POV, I wouldn't be surprised if Buffon didn't regret not leaving us in his prime in some level.

Having said that, he's hardly been amazing in our CL finals.
    Je Suis Beppe

Cash
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirlo's Beard View Post
    I love the subtle transgender stuff mixed in with not so subtle Antisemitism on 'Tuz. When I go away for a Week or so and come back to a match thread only to see it makes my heart warm

At any rate, better $#@!ing win this.

- - - Updated - - -

At least he can take comfort in having won the big one with his country. From a professional POV, I wouldn't be surprised if Buffon didn't regret not leaving us in his prime in some level.

Having said that, he's hardly been amazing in our CL finals.
    He was amazing in the 2003 one tho. Our penalty takers failed him big time
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Back to business.

$#@! international football!

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Very important to win this tricky game.Inter plays Atalanta at home which isn't a walk in the park and maybe Napoli will also slip up against Milan at home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    He was amazing in the 2003 one tho. Our penalty takers failed him big time
    Yeah.He saved two penalties in that Manchester final.But our penalty takers missed 3.Montero was I think missed the last.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Very important to win this tricky game.Inter plays Atalanta at home which isn't a walk in the park and maybe Napoli will also slip up against Milan at home.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.He saved two penalties in that Manchester final.But our penalty takers missed 3.Montero was I think missed the last.
    Not only in the shootout, there was that amazing save for an Inzaghi header during normal time.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Not only in the shootout, there was that amazing save for an Inzaghi header during normal time.
    Right , and we were much better than them.....,still feel the pain of that loss.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Get this thread back in track:

Buffon
    Höwedes-Rugani-Chiellini
    Mario-pjanic-Marchisio-Costa
    Dybala-Bernie
    Higuain
    Exactly. Can't give you formation (maybe 3-5-2) but the 11 I want see except no Mario especially back there. Go with Sandro instead even though I starting to think he's mentally not wanting to be in Turin. Hopefully that's not the case.

Last edited by MrMonkey; 15.11.2017 at 17:02.