• Lucio

• Ferrari

• Bonera

• Milito

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Come next September, Ferrara and Montero will most likely, if not definitely, have moved on (or in Ciro's case retired) and we need replacements. Which two central defenders do you think Juve should go after and why?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    I set the poll to multi-choice, meaning that you can pick as many defenders as you like, but please, be co-operative and choose only TWO players. Thanks in advance :)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    my choices: Mexes for sure, and then either Van Buyten, Ferrari or Bonera. I'm leaning towards Ferrari because firstly, he's a great leader and defender IMO, and secondly, one of Van Buyten's strongest aspects is his height, and we already have plenty of that in Tudor and Legrottaglie. Bonera would be a good option as well and his versatility (he can play right back) would be useful, but as far as the CB position goes, Ferrari offers a little bit more from my view point.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i picked Milito... as leadership is concerned , he is well proven. He alredy captained his homeside team to a Argentine title... and it wasnt even Boca Juniors nor River plate... i have watched him play for Indepidente and he really stood out and look very solid despite his young age... I am not quite sure what the fuss with his knee injury that Real Madrid let him go, but i am sure they will regret it one day...

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    I voted other.

My pick is Oddo from Lazio.
    Oddo isn't a central defender :rolleyes:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Earlier I told you guys to pick two defenders, but I actually forgot to make the poll a multi-choice one, but it's better this way. Vote for who you think would help our defence most.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Mexes: He's top class.
    or
    Ferrari would be ok (he reminds me of Cannavaro)

i didn't see much of Van Buyten, though i hear he's pretty good.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Ferrari. He's young, talented and could be a star in the future. Sounds like the man Moggi would buy. Mexes is also a great choice, but he doesn't have any Serie A experience and could have problems fitting into the team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I went for Mexes although the best defender in that list is Lucio IMO but in the meantime he's very expensive after winning the WC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)