[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Benevento [November 5th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• De Sciglio

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Time to start experimenting with a new lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

Our shit ain't working in the CL.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Time to start experimenting with a new lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

Our shit ain't working in the CL.
    We need only 1 point from remaining two games to go through. Crisis mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest any start who needs it, play anyone who needs a chance to regain form and confidence.

Benevento are a Serie B team.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    We need only 1 point from remaining two games to go through. Crisis mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest any start who needs it, play anyone who needs a chance to regain form and confidence.

Benevento are a Serie B team.
    Loser mentality.

Going through is going to be an embarrassment when we meet a top team with the way we've been playing this season.

The performances have to vastly improve if we're to regain some self-respect.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    Loser mentality.

Going through is going to be an embarrassment when we meet a top team with the way we've been playing this season.

The performances have to vastly improve if we're to regain some self-respect.
    I don't think we need to worry yet but there is certainly a feeling worse than the rough patches of the past that this might be a rough season. Our best players seem to be MIA in the CL and in say, Sandro's case, is completely off the hinges this season which is scary considering we have absolutely no right back attacking power so its all on Sandro. The whole point I thought of Mario to lock down the left is so Sandro can at least attack the space. Poor Mario is working overtime on that side.

I don't know why we don't try to attack down the middle more often. Really need Marchisio in there.

I also get the feeling we have seen the last of Bencantur for a while with Marchisio back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)