[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 SPAL [October 25th 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 8

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rugani

    2 4.88%
  • Bernardeschi

    11 26.83%
  • D. Costa

    21 51.22%
  • Dybala

    3 7.32%
  • Higuain

    4 9.76%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 145 of 145
  1. #141
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,460
    Cash
    17,334
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Keep up the good job, @Hustini. Our games are very entertaining since you took over.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My ratings:

    Szczesny 6
    Lichtsteiner 5,5
    Barzagli 5,5
    Rugani 5,5
    Alex Sandro 6
    Bentancur 6
    Khedira 6
    Bernardeschi 6,5
    Dybala 6,5
    Douglas Costa 7 MOM
    Higuain 6,5
    Cuadrado 6,5
    Pjanic 6
    Marchisio 6

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    BorielLOL.
    Good call. Worst player on the pitch, by far.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @TheLaz

    Forza Cuadrado!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    +rep

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    Well, yeah I disagree on Cuadrado. Surely he has great moments but he's not intelligent and horrendously out of form.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  2. #142
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,591
    Cash
    21,890
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    We played? 😱😱

  3. #143
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,921
    Cash
    11,623
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    We played? ����
    +rep

  4. #144
    Lazer TheLaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,081
    Cash
    4,347
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Keep up the good job, @Hustini. Our games are very entertaining since you took over.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My ratings:

    Szczesny 6
    Lichtsteiner 5,5
    Barzagli 5,5
    Rugani 5,5
    Alex Sandro 6
    Bentancur 6
    Khedira 6
    Bernardeschi 6,5
    Dybala 6,5
    Douglas Costa 7 MOM
    Higuain 6,5
    Cuadrado 6,5
    Pjanic 6
    Marchisio 6

    - - - Updated - - -



    Good call. Worst player on the pitch, by far.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @TheLaz

    Forza Cuadrado!

    - - - Updated - - -



    +rep

    - - - Updated - - -



    For me Dybala was yet again MoTM. Id go down to 4.5 on Lichtsteiner. Not marking his man costing us a goal and not lifting his head enough to distribute the ball wide for Berna who had way too little touches to change the play. Obviously Berna suffered from that and didn't play that good game either.

    I guess you quote me in for underrating Cuadrado? I believe Bernardeschi scored a better goal and by this logic I win the argument on who should have started? This logic is false. My logic is that a coach must rotate his squad and make just choices. Not rate players in a hierarchy like Allegri does it. Mandzu should have started instead of Higuain as well. There has to be just decisions from the bench. Cuadrado out of form? Berna play. Berna out of form? Cuadrado play. Simple.

  5. #145
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,460
    Cash
    17,334
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    I guess you quote me in for underrating Cuadrado?
    Cuadrado this season is in form and even has an end product, something that lacked before. 2 goals and 4 assists for a right winger is pretty good, imo. He didn't even play all the minutes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

Similar Threads

  1. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017]
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 19.10.2017, 17:00
  2. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta (October 25th, 2015)
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 26.10.2015, 08:01
  3. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014)
    By Mark in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 451
    Last Post: 28.10.2014, 20:43
  4. [Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014)
    By Mark in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 1198
    Last Post: 21.10.2014, 04:12
  5. [Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Bari, April 25th, 2010
    By JCK in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 28.04.2010, 06:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •