[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: FUCK VAR

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffon

    2 2.47%
  • Rugani

    3 3.70%
  • Khedira

    69 85.19%
  • Pjanic

    3 3.70%
  • Higuain

    4 4.94%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 300
  1. #81
    Juventuz regular DanielSz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,016
    Cash
    4,632
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Szczesny

    Lich Rugani Chiellini Sandro

    Matuidi Bentancur

    Costa Dybala Mandzukic

    Higuain

  2. #82
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Got dat balance one side defends the other attacks
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  3. #83
    S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    55,858
    Cash
    29,511
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Got dat balance one side defends the other attacks
    Are you saying that Costa defends or that Licht attacks

  4. #84
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Are you saying that Costa defends or that Licht attacks
    Mario defends costa attacks

    Need dat balance
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  5. #85
    S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    55,858
    Cash
    29,511
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    So 2/3 of our attacking side is licht and matuidi?

  6. #86
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,801
    Cash
    1,366,942
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    i dont get why people insist on putting Matuidi on the right side. so wrong
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sign Max Meyer!!!

    Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

  7. #87
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Need that defensive contribution to make the formation work.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  8. #88
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,490
    Cash
    10,676
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Berna to start.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  9. #89
    S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    55,858
    Cash
    29,511
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    So Camilla are you getting FIFA18? Its actually pretty fun, best addition in a while

  10. #90
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    So Camilla are you getting FIFA18? Its actually pretty fun, best addition in a while
    Since you got it i might next week

    Since I got back from living in FL I haven’t hooked up the PS4 yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Haven’t heard anything about it. What makes it better?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  11. #91
    S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    55,858
    Cash
    29,511
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Since you got it i might next week

    Since I got back from living in FL I haven’t hooked up the PS4 yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Haven’t heard anything about it. What makes it better?
    I am on Xbox not PS4

  12. #92
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I am on Xbox not PS4
    :/
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  13. #93
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    8,670
    Cash
    20,201
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juventus4life View Post
    I didn't say you said that. I only referred to your general bitching and moaning that lots of users on here see it. But if no more of those from you on this forum going forward then I'm glad I'm wrong.
    So you are the "voice of the masses "of TUZ?.The last person here to evaluate someone's posts.I will always criticize when we play bad and hail our boys when we play good and meanwhile do not give a $#@! about your opinion..And do yourself a favor.Watch some Juve games instead of posting a nonsense comments like this and the previous one.

  14. #94
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)


    - - - Updated - - -

    I’m beginning to think I found another DA.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  15. #95
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,642
    Cash
    17,795
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Watch upset Napoli.

    Latest news from Sky:

    Juventus (4-2-3-1) : Buffon; Lichsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Pjanić, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandžukić; Higuain.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  16. #96
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,604
    Cash
    27,229
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Asamoah.

    We have to beat Udinese. I can't stand dropping points against the loathsome loser $#@! Del Neri.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  17. #97
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,894
    Cash
    4,466
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Allegri on Rugani

    Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games

    - - - Updated - - -

    Max Allegri loses Blaise Matuidi and launches Daniele Rugani against Udinese, but warns Juventus must “set aside aesthetics and get points.”

    It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

    The Bianconeri fought back from an Alex Sandro own goal to beat Sporting 2-1 in the Champions League on Wednesday, but lost their unbeaten home record in Serie A to Lazio after 50 wins and seven draws.

    “Paulo Dybala returned from Argentina and was not in good shape, so he was rested on Saturday,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

    “He is in good shape, he’s able to deal with any issue on or off the field and he will play tomorrow. I said the team was disconnected because it’s like when you have a computer and it’s not connected to the Internet, it won’t go very well. That happens on the field too.

    “Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games. Claudio Marchisio is called up, but not Blaise Matuidi because he has a muscular issue in the flexor.

    “Mattia De Sciglio will return to training with the squad on Monday, Marko Pjaca will play with the Primavera squad to get minutes in his legs and Benedikt Howedes will slowly get into the group from Monday. Giorgio Chiellini will 99 per cent play tomorrow.

    “After the break for international duty, we should all be there and ready to play. Injuries happen during a season.”

    Juventus have slipped down to third place and are seven points off leaders Napoli, but tonight the Partenopei go head-to-head with second-placed Inter.

    “We need to recover lost points and stop those in front of us breaking away. We have to work as a team and leave aside the issue of aesthetics or beautiful football, because we need to put some points under our belts.”

    Allegri consolidated his reputation as a supersub Coach by introducing Douglas Costa against Sporting, who within 13 seconds provided the assist for Mario Mandzukic’s goal.

    “It takes luck too, but I already wanted to make the change against Lazio. I’m glad I waited, because the Sporting match was more important for us to win.

    “Douglas Costa is in good shape and when you play so many games, it’s important to have the right changes off the bench. I still have to decide if he will start.”

    http://app.football-italia.net/?refe...&menu=news-all

  18. #98
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Polish
    Licht-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
    Bencantur-Pjanic
    Costa-Bernie-Mario
    Dybala
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  19. #99
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    8,670
    Cash
    20,201
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    Allegri on Rugani

    Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games

    - - - Updated - - -

    Max Allegri loses Blaise Matuidi and launches Daniele Rugani against Udinese, but warns Juventus must “set aside aesthetics and get points.”

    It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

    The Bianconeri fought back from an Alex Sandro own goal to beat Sporting 2-1 in the Champions League on Wednesday, but lost their unbeaten home record in Serie A to Lazio after 50 wins and seven draws.

    “Paulo Dybala returned from Argentina and was not in good shape, so he was rested on Saturday,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

    “He is in good shape, he’s able to deal with any issue on or off the field and he will play tomorrow. I said the team was disconnected because it’s like when you have a computer and it’s not connected to the Internet, it won’t go very well. That happens on the field too.

    “Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games. Claudio Marchisio is called up, but not Blaise Matuidi because he has a muscular issue in the flexor.

    “Mattia De Sciglio will return to training with the squad on Monday, Marko Pjaca will play with the Primavera squad to get minutes in his legs and Benedikt Howedes will slowly get into the group from Monday. Giorgio Chiellini will 99 per cent play tomorrow.

    “After the break for international duty, we should all be there and ready to play. Injuries happen during a season.”

    Juventus have slipped down to third place and are seven points off leaders Napoli, but tonight the Partenopei go head-to-head with second-placed Inter.

    “We need to recover lost points and stop those in front of us breaking away. We have to work as a team and leave aside the issue of aesthetics or beautiful football, because we need to put some points under our belts.”

    Allegri consolidated his reputation as a supersub Coach by introducing Douglas Costa against Sporting, who within 13 seconds provided the assist for Mario Mandzukic’s goal.

    “It takes luck too, but I already wanted to make the change against Lazio. I’m glad I waited, because the Sporting match was more important for us to win.

    “Douglas Costa is in good shape and when you play so many games, it’s important to have the right changes off the bench. I still have to decide if he will start.”

    http://app.football-italia.net/?refe...&menu=news-all
    We are 5 points down than garbage town boys."Very" accurate interview.

  20. #100
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,182
    Cash
    205,381
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Marchisio is called up

    - - - Updated - - -

    Players called up:
    1 Buffon
    3 Chiellini
    5 Pjanic
    6 Khedira
    7 Cuadrado
    8 Marchisio
    9 Higuaín
    10 Dybala
    11 Douglas Costa
    12 Alex Sandro
    15 Barzagli
    16 Pinsoglio
    17 Mandzukic
    22 Asamoah
    23 Szczesny
    24 Rugani
    26 Lichtsteiner
    30 Bentancur
    33 Bernardeschi

    http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news...-convocati.php
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

Similar Threads

  1. [Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017]
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 05.10.2017, 20:16
  2. [Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011)
    By JCK in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 27.01.2012, 09:48
  3. [Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010)
    By Wahdan in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: 21.09.2010, 08:15
  4. [Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010
    By JBF in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 644
    Last Post: 07.04.2010, 21:51
  5. [SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09)
    By Snoop in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 30.01.2009, 03:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •