[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 3

View Poll Results: FUCK VAR

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffon

    2 2.47%
  • Rugani

    3 3.70%
  • Khedira

    69 85.19%
  • Pjanic

    3 3.70%
  • Higuain

    4 4.94%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 300
  1. #41
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,843
    Cash
    25,466
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    That’s how I feel about Asa
    I totally understand how you feel, but once upon a time Asa was actually useful for us, so I respect/appreciate/admire him for his past; the same applies to Licht and Barza, even though all three of them should be gone come season's end. However, Rick Ross Advocate and Blunder Benny have never been relevant or useful.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  2. #42
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,245
    Cash
    200,710
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I totally understand how you feel, but once upon a time Asa was actually useful for us, so I respect/appreciate/admire him for his past; the same applies to Licht and Barza, even though all three of them should be gone come season's end. However, Rick Ross Advocate and Blunder Benny have never been relevant or useful.
    2017/2018 - 38 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  3. #43
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,593
    Cash
    59,584
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I totally understand how you feel, but once upon a time Asa was actually useful for us, so I respect/appreciate/admire him for his past; the same applies to Licht and Barza, even though all three of them should be gone come season's end. However, Rick Ross Advocate and Blunder Benny have never been relevant or useful.
    You do this on purpose, don't you?
    @Klin
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  4. #44
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,460
    Cash
    17,334
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    I just don't care about Serie A anymore. Sure, it's not nice when your team is not the best but it's not too good either when only 1 team is winning Scudetti for more than 5 years. Our defense is in shambles, the only one performing is Chiellini. When will we see Howedes debut? This season reminds me of 2003/2004. We were scoring a lot but also receiving a lot. You know how that season ended.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  5. #45
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,593
    Cash
    59,584
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I just don't care about Serie A anymore. Sure, it's not nice when your team is not the best but it's not too good either when only 1 team is winning Scudetti for more than 5 years. Our defense is in shambles, the only one performing is Chiellini. When will we see Howedes debut? This season reminds me of 2003/2004. We were scoring a lot but also receiving a lot. You know how that season ended. .shifty:
    Why does it matter how the season ends if you don't care about Serie A?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  6. #46
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,460
    Cash
    17,334
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Why does it matter how the season ends if you don't care about Serie A?
    I think we have a shot in the CL if we neglect Serie A.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  7. #47
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,593
    Cash
    59,584
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I think we have a shot in the CL if we neglect Serie A.
    Lol good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  8. #48
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,843
    Cash
    25,466
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    You do this on purpose, don't you?
    @Klin
    Sometimes, it's intentional.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  9. #49
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,921
    Cash
    11,623
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
      Spoiler:

  10. #50
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,460
    Cash
    17,334
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Lol good idea
    It's only logical.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  11. #51
    Juventuz regular sgjuveboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,677
    Cash
    3,379
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I think we have a shot in the CL if we neglect Serie A.
    lol I hope that's true. I will take finishing 10th in the league and getting owned by inter if that means we are going to win ECL.

  12. #52
    MAR couldn't score CHISIO Khunglongkhelua's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,756
    Cash
    68,972
    Mentioned
    1118 Post(s)
    Me too, why should we focus on the cup we have been winning for 6 years.
    World Cup 2014, Marchisio - the stupid and nasty red card -- http://gfycat.com/WickedCreamyCero --

    Marchisio is an injury prone, can not shoot, can not dribble and can not tackle. All he can do (for Juve benefit) is to imitate Storari role last couple years with us. That is become a team morale booster, a decent player when subbed in, a friendly player to fan. Otherwise I can see him play for Chievo next year along with Pepe.

    What did I say, the guy is an injury prone

  13. #53
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,593
    Cash
    59,584
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    It's only logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjuveboy View Post
    lol I hope that's true. I will take finishing 10th in the league and getting owned by inter if that means we are going to win ECL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khunglongkhelua View Post
    Me too, why should we focus on the cup we have been winning for 6 years.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  14. #54
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wherever God wants me
    Posts
    54,481
    Cash
    26,578
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Stupid idea from stupid posters as usual. Its not like neglecting Serie A is going to give us much of a better shot in CL anyway.

    You honestly can't "plan" to win a cup competition imo like you can a league. You could be the best, most prepared team in the competition and still...one bad night, one poor referee decision and you could be out.

    In a league you can make up for that.

  15. #55
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    12,839
    Cash
    9,830
    Mentioned
    1097 Post(s)
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  16. #56
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,648
    Cash
    1,362,546
    Mentioned
    1929 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khunglongkhelua View Post
    Me too, why should we focus on the cup we have been winning for 6 years.
    i thought this was sarcasm. then i realized who wrote it
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  17. #57
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wherever God wants me
    Posts
    54,481
    Cash
    26,578
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
      Spoiler:

    @Hustini

  18. #58
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,945
    Cash
    2,502,370
    Mentioned
    2152 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
      Spoiler:
    Why do you even use this forum anymore
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  19. #59
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,332
    Cash
    74,515
    Mentioned
    1735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    It's only logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjuveboy View Post
    lol I hope that's true. I will take finishing 10th in the league and getting owned by inter if that means we are going to win ECL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khunglongkhelua View Post
    Me too, why should we focus on the cup we have been winning for 6 years.


    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  20. #60
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,245
    Cash
    200,710
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Dude you are a week late
    2017/2018 - 38 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

Similar Threads

  1. [Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017]
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 05.10.2017, 20:16
  2. [Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011)
    By JCK in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 27.01.2012, 09:48
  3. [Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010)
    By Wahdan in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: 21.09.2010, 08:15
  4. [Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010
    By JBF in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 644
    Last Post: 07.04.2010, 21:51
  5. [SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09)
    By Snoop in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 30.01.2009, 03:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •