[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Certain players are no longer worthy of this jersey and should respectfully leave or retire. I seriously hope the board make some changes in January, because I honestly don't see us competing for anything come March if this shit show continues.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Certain players are no longer worthy of this jersey and should respectfully leave or retire. I seriously hope the board make some changes in January, because I honestly don't see us competing for anything come March if this shit show continues.
True, we can't play a 4 man backline with 1.5 CBs and 1.5 FB's. Spend some cash Marotta, this team is incomplete. I hoped Howedes would plug the gaps but that looks very optimistic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wonder what the expert tacticians on this forum will say if we get eliminated in the group stages and end up finishing 3rd in the league. We labored to a home win over Olympiakos, and got dismantled/destroyed/annihilated by Barca, so there's no reason to feel optimistic going into this game. Every time a team attacks us, we look vulnerable.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    3 days to sort this mess out.

No excuses as we are getting our 2 best CM's back...a fresh Dybala & Sandro.

If we play a 4231, play Mario up top. If we play a 433 play Dybala as the CF and Mario to the left. Don't care which one of Cuad/DC/Bernie play on the right.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    I'm quite certain we're gonna see either Benatia or Barza, or both, if Chiellini picks up an injury. :scared:
    It shouldn't matter who is playing though, these mental instabilities are wayyyyy out of control at the moment and needs to be fixed ASAP.

We can play so fucking well for 45 mins...then over the course of 15 mins at halftime fall to pieces.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    When was the last time we lost a home game in Europe? :shifty: :scared:

It sucks to lose, but losing at home is the worst. :sigh:

That home loss against Inter during the Conte era pissed me off; the Lazio loss tonight is fucking upsetting too, but not as much as losing to Inter, because we had bee unbeaten @ home since the opening day of the 2015-2016 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)