Juve Documentary on Netflix (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure if this warrants its own thread but whatever

Epic: Juventus & Netflix Set to Collaborate on 4-Part Behind-the-Scenes Docuseries

90Min October 10, 2017

Juventus have announced that they are to collaborate with Netflix over a docuseries that will take fans behind-the-scenes at one of the world's most famous clubs.

The club posted the reveal on their official website on Tuesday afternoon, and explained how the series in conjunction with the biggest streaming platform in the world would work.

Set to hit screens in early 2018, the four programmes will be an hour in length each and provide an unique insight in the lives of I Bianconeri's stars, training sessions, matches and fly-on-the-wall discussions among other interesting tidbits.

Speaking about the news, Juve's co-Chief Revenue Officer Federico Palombo said: “It’s a source of pride that Juventus is the first football club to be the subject of a Netflix Original Docuseries.

“Collaborations of this kind confirm our passion for innovation and being, in every sense, a Sport Entertainment brand. In this way, we are determined to reach Bianconeri fans across the world and millions of Netflix users, who thanks to this docuseries can get to know Juventus from every angle.”

Netflix currently boasts over 100m users in 190 countries across the globe, and the company's Vice President of International orginal series - Erik Barmack - added how delighted his team was to add Juventus to their growing backlog of sports-based entertainment.

He added: “Netflix is the home of passionate storytelling, and there are no more passionate fans than those of the Bianconeri.

"We are excited to have unique, exclusive access to one of the most important squads in the world.”

With an illustrious history that has seen Juventus lift 33 league titles - including six Scudettos in a row - and the 1996 Champions League, as well as employing huge football stars such as Paulo Dybala, fans of other clubs are sure to be just as interested in this series as supporters of Juventus themselves.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/10/1...t-collaborate-4-part-behind-scenes-docuseries

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's damn cool, if its anything like the French football docu series Netflix has, it will be compelling.

I hope they follow Mandzukic everywhere lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If the existence of Tuz becomes public knowledge, I can kiss my bid to become World President in 2052 goodbye.
I think a lot of us are gonna have to ask for our accounts to be wiped one day.
They used to let it test you for one month for free. And tbh Netflix barely costs anything anyway.
For some people, it costs more than a month's supply of quinoa @IliveForJuve

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Isn't it possible to watch on different Medias (I thought it was something like 3) with only one account?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)