[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin View Post
    Asamoah has been atrocious. He should have been sold three years ago.

Lict, Barza & Cheillini are all in declining phase, and are going downhill from here on.

Higuain continues his $#@! form. He really should have scored for a player of his status. Very poor overall.

Mandzukic is not adding anything to the game this season at all. He played one good game all season. This system is not working for him anymore and its usless to keep playing him there. Allegri either need to change his tactics or stop playing Mandzukic in left wing.
    Didn't see match but really agree with this post. Cheillini I believe still has it but Licht, Bazra, and Asamoah all have a purpose this year but not to play in KEY league matches like this one against Lazio. Especially all three together playing in the same match. Really Asa should have been sold.

And Mario is a true striker who has done a great job at LF but thought for sure he would get rest after getting beat up in international play. Jet lag for SA guys shouldn't trump near serious injury for not playing this game. Wasn't in the mood to see Sami back in there for this one and how Dybala got left out surprised me. Also not having MrFatty this season doing his usual thing of scoring isn't compensating for other poor play.

Really amazed at Max's lineup sent out against a better than thought before season started Lazio squad but still have confidence in his coaching ability. Lots of different options at hand but right now players not performing in the positions he's put them in.

Want to see more Rugani and when healthly plenty of Howedes. What's up with Claudio too, Max might really not like him? Maybe what some here ask for with the 4-3-3? could be the way to go making up for poor midfield play contributing to putting on pressure on an already suspect defense.

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    We won the league with a garbage forward line.

We won the league with a garbage midfield.

We will not win the league with a garbage defense.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Don't be Diego 2.0 CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1750 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Defense is weaker because Beppe sold two starters and didn't replace them (properly).
    And people here argued it was the same damn team while I insisted we lost two starters and it definitely wasn’t. Like I’ve been saying all along, quality wise this defense is nowhere near what we had. The only way we can win a trophy this season is if our attack can compensate for this.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    @Mark what you got homie
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5503 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    @Mark what you got homie
    I thought you said we'd still win the league with a bad defense and agreed. lol
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I thought you said we'd still win the league with a bad defense and agreed. lol
    IMO Juve would have still won the title last year with this year's defense as long as the offense progresses as expected with the 17-18 squad. Serie league is stronger this year with respect to the top tier squads.

Yes Juve after 8 games stands at 19 along with Inter and Lazio while Napoli is at 24. Last year Juve stood at 21 points while Napoli and Lazio had 14 while Inter stood at 11. Even Roma after 7 matches stands at 15 while being at 13 at this point last year.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5503 Post(s)
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    lol +

Cash
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    I love @piotrr's dog. Its always a pleasure to see pictures of him.
    It's Jem
    07.08. - 10.08.2017 'Tuz [*]
    darkest days in the history of internet

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Football isn't played on paper however, and I'd argue that our defense used to be indomitable and impenetrable, but that it's no longer the case. Barza is clearly older and visibly slower, and it's painful to watch. Benatia is one disaster away from costing us a goal,a true calamity. Chiellini is our best defender, but he's had his injury problems, and he's no spring chicken either. Rugani doesn't have the faith of the coach, and we don't even know what Howedes can do, as he's still out injured.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped reading here. What game were you watching Muchacho? Our attacking threat was absolutely nonexistent in the 2nd half. Our performance was a steaming pile of dog $#@!!
    I agree with you that we played terrible. But we still created enough to atleast draw. If you see the chances we created its insane we only managed to score 1 goal.

We had What? 5-6 very Big chances. I remember us winning 2-0 against Lazio at olimpico with only two shots against their goal.

Terrible performance , but still What did Lazio create? We had atleast 3 absolute sitters.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    We won the league with a garbage forward line.

We won the league with a garbage midfield.

We will not win the league with a garbage defense.
    Clinical finishing or lack of i should say, was our biggest issue against lazio. Should have been a few up before they scored their first.

We always blame our defense when we have bad results but more often than not it is our wasted chances that is more a problem. Our defense minus bonucci and alves still rivaks europes best defenses. Can't say the same for our offense.

Cash
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Clinical finishing or lack of i should say, was our biggest issue against lazio. Should have been a few up before they scored their first.

We always blame our defense when we have bad results but more often than not it is our wasted chances that is more a problem. Our defense minus bonucci and alves still rivaks europes best defenses. Can't say the same for our offense.
    No, it doesn't, at least not when we are playing a Decrepit Barza, Calamity Benatia, Bye Bye Asamoah @ LB, and rotating between The Accidental Footballer and The Stalled Swiss Express @ RB.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It was mistake by Allegri to rest so many players (Dybala, Sandro, Cuads) while our MF is weakened as $#@! because of injuries.
    Bentancour cannot replace Pjanic in big matches like this, he can play Khedira role but not Pjanic.
    Also Rodrigo should be rested too, he just came back from Uruguay game.

We have big problem with midfield, if both Pjanic and Marchisio are out we have no creative MF.

I really liked Bernardeschi display tho, we should play him on the right side in attack with Cuads, Dybala and Higuain/Mandzu.

Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Perhaps, but that is up for debate.

Though the fact remains that if Higuain & Dybala did what they're paid for, we wouldn't have lost this game. Regardless of our overall poor performance.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."

Days spent in Turin : 73
    Games watched in the stadium : 24

Cash
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

Disagree. We are leaking a ton of goals already. No quality RB, ageing old injury prone CB's who lately are getting exposed by sub standard teams/attackers. A young CB who looks like hasn't stepped up to assume a greater role and finally a new signing who's just as injury prone as the rest. Sandro the only true WC component in the defense.

Unless something magical happens and some of our defenders perform beyond expectations through the course of the season, this is a washed up defense in my view.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    No poll?

Cash
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Disagree. We are leaking a ton of goals already. No quality RB, ageing old injury prone CB's who lately are getting exposed by sub standard teams/attackers. A young CB who looks like hasn't stepped up to assume a greater role and finally a new signing who's just as injury prone as the rest. Sandro the only true WC component in the defense.

Unless something magical happens and some of our defenders perform beyond expectations through the course of the season, this is a washed up defense in my view.

Cash
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Wait, are we becoming Lazio's bitch again?
    Forza Ferrari!

Forza Juventus!

Allez Les Blues!