Winter Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 361 to 366 of 366
  1. #361
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,202
    Cash
    1,354,734
    Mentioned
    1760 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Its about style.. its not about which team is scoring more goals...
    I think we scored more goals than Napoli this season (maybe Im wrong) but Napoli is definitely the more attack minded team...
    This is why attackers should find it easier to score at Napoli
    Higuain amazed there while Mertens is making a name for himself even if here at Juve he could barely be a sub...
    Balotelli at Napoli for example could become top scorer - Actually he would even be the favorite..
    cavani scored for fun at napoli when they were a 352 mediocre team under mazzari. cavani scored for psg when he played on the right wing mostly for 3 seasons. cavani is scoring for fun now when ibra left and he became the main cf again. hes not scoring because hes in an attacking team, hes scoring because hes absolute wc player
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  2. #362
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,687
    Cash
    10,004
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    cavani scored for fun at napoli when they were a 352 mediocre team under mazzari. cavani scored for psg when he played on the right wing mostly for 3 seasons. cavani is scoring for fun now when ibra left and he became the main cf again. hes not scoring because hes in an attacking team, hes scoring because hes absolute wc player
    Where did I say anything taking something from Cavani?!
    Cavani is WC because he is WC but still he would find it easier to score at a team like Napoli or PSG than at Juve..
    Higuain is WC even if not as of late but Napoli`s Higuain>Juve`s Higuain and it is because the style of play!
    Higuain at attacking minded teams would do way better - of course he would also have to stop being the fat ass he is and move like he used to..

  3. #363
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,202
    Cash
    1,354,734
    Mentioned
    1760 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Where did I say anything taking something from Cavani?!
    Cavani is WC because he is WC but still he would find it easier to score at a team like Napoli or PSG than at Juve..
    Higuain is WC even if not as of late but Napoli`s Higuain>Juve`s Higuain and it is because the style of play!
    Higuain at attacking minded teams would do way better - of course he would also have to stop being the fat ass he is and move like he used to..
    juves higuain outscores 2 out of 3 napolis higuains, and the 3rd napolis serie a record breaking higuain outscores juves higuain by only 6 goals. juves higuain outscores all or most of reals higuains. higuain even at psg wouldnt score 49 goals in 50 games so that argument of yours is bs
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #364
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,687
    Cash
    10,004
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    juves higuain outscores 2 out of 3 napolis higuains, and the 3rd napolis serie a record breaking higuain outscores juves higuain by only 6 goals. juves higuain outscores all or most of reals higuains. higuain even at psg wouldnt score 49 goals in 50 games so that argument of yours is bs
    Higuain only played 1 year in here and look at him now at the second year. I doubt this Higuain outscore anything.
    Mertens at Juve would look like a second class player while at Napoli he is a king...

  5. #365
    Juventuz star

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    3,598
    Cash
    1,932
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My thoughts...if higuain is leaving, find someone younger who can give us service for many years. Cavani is a super star but at his age and cost, it isnt smart long term.

  6. #366
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,202
    Cash
    1,354,734
    Mentioned
    1760 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Higuain only played 1 year in here and look at him now at the second year. I doubt this Higuain outscore anything.
    Mertens at Juve would look like a second class player while at Napoli he is a king...
    Your argument fell down like a castle of cards, accept it
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Similar Threads

  1. Winter mercato thread 2016-17
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5345
    Last Post: 01.02.2017, 02:14
  2. Winter Mercato - What really happened...
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02.02.2013, 15:31
  3. End of winter mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 31.01.2013, 19:00
  4. Winter Mercato - Special Edition
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 11.01.2013, 17:37
  5. Half term report and Winter Mercato Analysis...
    By Lo-Pan in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 30.12.2012, 21:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •