Winter Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 139
Page 139 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3499
  1. #2761
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,871
    Cash
    294,773
    Mentioned
    5616 Post(s)
    also talked about Dawid Kownacki yesterday with Samp. #Torreira #Praet
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  2. #2762
    Juventuz champion Nenz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,693
    Cash
    5,152
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    GDM mentions we got interest in both Torreira and Praet. More in Praet though.

    Any mention of Kownacki? He's going to be a great player. Has great numbers for Poland under-21 (which he captains) and scored a great goal last week.
    COLLINGWOOD FC

  3. #2763
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,871
    Cash
    294,773
    Mentioned
    5616 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenz View Post
    Any mention of Kownacki? He's going to be a great player. Has great numbers for Poland under-21 (which he captains) and scored a great goal last week.


    one post up.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  4. #2764
    Juventuz champion Nenz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,693
    Cash
    5,152
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    also talked about Dawid Kownacki yesterday with Samp. #Torreira #Praet
    Ah true
    COLLINGWOOD FC

  5. #2765
    Juventuz star Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,429
    Cash
    10,442
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    GDM mentions we got interest in both Torreira and Praet. More in Praet though.

    Weren't we interested in Praet many years ago when he was in Anderlecht?

  6. #2766
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,871
    Cash
    294,773
    Mentioned
    5616 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    Weren't we interested in Praet many years ago when he was in Anderlecht?
    yep
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  7. #2767
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    648
    Cash
    1,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Praet isn't looking relevant at Samp. Samp's 4th best midfielder shouldn't be a target. At best a player we would need to loan straight back and let develop.

  8. #2768
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,539
    Cash
    9,442
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Just take Torreira and play Pjanic higher up the field. Torreira has everything you want as a DM plus reasonable price, age and Uruguayan

  9. #2769
    Juventuz star Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,429
    Cash
    10,442
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Just take Torreira and play Pjanic higher up the field. Torreira has everything you want as a DM plus reasonable price, age and Uruguayan
    Are you sure about that? It's Ferrero we're dealing with.

  10. #2770
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,539
    Cash
    9,442
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    Are you sure about that? It's Ferrero we're dealing with.
    I know they wanted to set the new release clause at 50M but have they done it yet?

    “The idea is to continue until the end of the season with Sampdoria, it would be a shame to break such a beautiful toy,” Bentancur said, responding to his client’s recent links with Serie A pacesetters Inter Milan.

    “We signed a new five-year contract a few months ago, inserting a €25 million (£22.5 million) clause that is not in question. The most important thing now, however, is not this, the guy must be serene and give it all on the pitch. With Samp the relations are great.”

  11. #2771
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,404
    Cash
    55,999
    Mentioned
    2226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Just take Torreira and play Pjanic higher up the field. Torreira has everything you want as a DM plus reasonable price, age and Uruguayan
    Torreira-Bentacour-Pjanic
    Völler is here with DAi.

  12. #2772
    Juventuz star Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,429
    Cash
    10,442
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I know they wanted to set the new release clause at 50M but have they done it yet?

    “The idea is to continue until the end of the season with Sampdoria, it would be a shame to break such a beautiful toy,” Bentancur said, responding to his client’s recent links with Serie A pacesetters Inter Milan.

    “We signed a new five-year contract a few months ago, inserting a €25 million (£22.5 million) clause that is not in question. The most important thing now, however, is not this, the guy must be serene and give it all on the pitch. With Samp the relations are great.”
    Oh I didn't know he had a release clause. Well it's a no-brainer then.

  13. #2773
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    14,507
    Cash
    8,702
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Torreira-Bentacour-Pjanic
    Too many Argies.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  14. #2774
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,404
    Cash
    55,999
    Mentioned
    2226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Too many Argies.
    0 argies.

    Gigi
    MdS-Benatia-Chiello-Sandro
    Torreira-Bentacur-Pjanic
    BernaGuti
    Mandzo-New CF/SS

    Sell higy and dibala

    benta and torreira are Martin and Cavani's cousins
    Völler is here with DAi.

  15. #2775
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    24,058
    Cash
    40,659
    Mentioned
    1521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Torreira-Bentacour-Pjanic
    Looks like a Genua midfield + Pjanic.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  16. #2776
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,404
    Cash
    55,999
    Mentioned
    2226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Looks like a Genua midfield + Pjanic.
    Uruguay to win WC 2018 with Benta-Torreira midfield duo watch.
    We will sign torreira before WC, after wc Bentacur's valuation will be over 100 same with Torreira.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Martin as captain of course.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  17. #2777
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    24,058
    Cash
    40,659
    Mentioned
    1521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Uruguay to win WC 2018 with Benta-Torreira midfield duo watch.
    We will sign torreira before WC, after wc Bentacur's valuation will be over 100 same with Torreira.
    Well, they won't be here for long if that's gonna be the case.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  18. #2778
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,404
    Cash
    55,999
    Mentioned
    2226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Well, they won't be here for long if that's gonna be the case.
    Beppe will hold on for at least 1 season so he can get 50% increase on that
    Völler is here with DAi.

  19. #2779
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,871
    Cash
    294,773
    Mentioned
    5616 Post(s)
    Talked with Cagliari about Barella, Han and Biancu. Cagliari interested in Audero, Cerri and Caligara. - GDM
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  20. #2780
    On a 2 year dry loan Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    430
    Cash
    1,404
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Uruguay to win WC 2018 with Benta-Torreira midfield duo watch.
    We will sign torreira before WC, after wc Bentacur's valuation will be over 100 same with Torreira.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Martin as captain of course.
    Half of which would go to Boca

Similar Threads

  1. Winter mercato thread 2016-17
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5345
    Last Post: 01.02.2017, 03:14
  2. Winter Mercato - What really happened...
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02.02.2013, 16:31
  3. End of winter mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 31.01.2013, 20:00
  4. Winter Mercato - Special Edition
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 11.01.2013, 18:37
  5. Half term report and Winter Mercato Analysis...
    By Lo-Pan in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 30.12.2012, 22:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •