Winter Mercato Thread 2018 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 81
Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1701
  1. #1601
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,554
    Cash
    1,357,795
    Mentioned
    1817 Post(s)
    Blasphemy!!!
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  2. #1602
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,895
    Cash
    10,510
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    The one which got dominated by Barcelona in 2015 final?
    The game was pretty even actually despite Barcelona having their best year ever..
    I`d say Barca were slightly the better team that night and be reminded that it was 2-1 until the final minutes when we tried desperately to equalize but conceded the 3rd instead.. so to say it "got dominated" is far too harsh as We were dominated by Real at 2017 but we were not dominated by Barca at 2015... We just lost the game.. a tough and close one but we lost..
    IMO our best team since the 03 team that got us to the final was that 15 team that wasnt that far of being the CL winners

  3. #1603
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,554
    Cash
    1,357,795
    Mentioned
    1817 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    The game was pretty even actually despite Barcelona having their best year ever..
    I`d say Barca were slightly the better team that night and be reminded that it was 2-1 until the final minutes when we tried desperately to equalize but conceded the 3rd instead.. so to say it "got dominated" is far too harsh as We were dominated by Real at 2017 but we were not dominated by Barca at 2015... We just lost the game.. a tough and close one but we lost..
    IMO our best team since the 03 team that got us to the final was that 15 team that wasnt that far of being the CL winners
    we also were denied a PK on Pogba, so should have won that game
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #1604
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,895
    Cash
    10,510
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    we also were denied a PK on Pogba, so should have won that game
    Not entering the single incident issue as referees make mistakes but we should count it as overall mistakes are even for all side (even if obviously it usually favor the better sides)

  5. #1605
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    13,752
    Cash
    6,053
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    The game was pretty even actually despite Barcelona having their best year ever..
    I`d say Barca were slightly the better team that night and be reminded that it was 2-1 until the final minutes when we tried desperately to equalize but conceded the 3rd instead.. so to say it "got dominated" is far too harsh as We were dominated by Real at 2017 but we were not dominated by Barca at 2015... We just lost the game.. a tough and close one but we lost..
    IMO our best team since the 03 team that got us to the final was that 15 team that wasnt that far of being the CL winners
    In what sense had they best year ever? They had won trebles before. If anything it wasnt the best Barca ever. Xavi only came on late in the game as a sub for example.

    The 2006, 2009. 2011, some of those were much better. Peak Xavi. Iniesta with hair.

    Villa and Eto were fantastic no 9. Puyol in his prime.

  6. #1606
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,069
    Cash
    518
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Don't remember the last time mercato talk was this boring. Hardly linked with anyone. It's just all the fake Alex Sandro news from English tabloids, TS, etc riling everyone up lol.

  7. #1607
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,090
    Cash
    10,260
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    As long as Alex Sandro's problems don't make him go full Adriano people should calm down a bit.
    Biggest dissapoinment IMO... watched his long distance shot with the ball in play it was Batistugestic... his father death killed him aswel

    At least u r talking about Adriano FB who was crack right from day one
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  8. #1608
    Juventuz star Juliano13's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,736
    Cash
    5,720
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Let's get Can and De Vrij for free.

  9. #1609
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,895
    Cash
    10,510
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    In what sense had they best year ever? They had won trebles before. If anything it wasnt the best Barca ever. Xavi only came on late in the game as a sub for example.

    The 2006, 2009. 2011, some of those were much better. Peak Xavi. Iniesta with hair.

    Villa and Eto were fantastic no 9. Puyol in his prime.
    In the sense they played better football compared to previous years and had an amazing strike force of Neymar Suarez Messi when all on their peak
    Xavi was a great player but there are other players too you know.. football is 11 vs 11 and not 1 vs 1
    Iniesta was IMO on his peak as well on 2015 not that he is bad now...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    Let's get Can and De Vrij for free.
    Ok Im going to get them.. will let you know when I have them..
    I think its obvious we would be going for them and for Goretzka too.. The thing is other suitors.. De Vrij is basically ours if we want him (and if he is free) Can might go somewhere else although we are clear favorites.. Goretzka will probably go to Bayern but even if its not Bayern there are other strong suitors who might offer more money..

  10. #1610
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,795
    Cash
    113,481
    Mentioned
    2047 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliano13 View Post
    Let's get Can and De Vrij for free.
    Would be mighty surprised if we didnt actually

    should be a classic beppe
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  11. #1611
    Consigliere GiocataGrande's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Posts
    986
    Cash
    2,700
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Dont expect much from this Mercato tbh.

    Getting Can for free would be nice i guess, although i still think he is a headless chicken with very little tactical understanding. Hopefully Max can learn him to play like a man, instead of this rugrats-like "im a bad boy" stuff he pulled at Liverpool.

    De Vrij would also be good, as we can further strenghten our defense and improve our depth.

    Our attack is pretty much perfect anyway, we just need our offensive players to synchronize and play togheter in a harmonious way. We also need Dybala to regain form, as our whole team suffers from his decline.
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

  12. #1612
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,247
    Cash
    7,776
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    Dont expect much from this Mercato tbh.
    Of course, noone expects much from this Mercato, it's a $#@!ing winter Mercato.

  13. #1613
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,754
    Cash
    50,365
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Is Barzagli leaving this season end?
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  14. #1614
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    71,381
    Cash
    193,767
    Mentioned
    2143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    Dont expect much from this Mercato tbh.

    Getting Can for free would be nice i guess, although i still think he is a headless chicken with very little tactical understanding. Hopefully Max can learn him to play like a man, instead of this rugrats-like "im a bad boy" stuff he pulled at Liverpool.

    De Vrij would also be good, as we can further strenghten our defense and improve our depth.

    Our attack is pretty much perfect anyway, we just need our offensive players to synchronize and play togheter in a harmonious way. We also need Dybala to regain form, as our whole team suffers from his decline.
    Would you say Can is brainless?
    2017/2018 - 21 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  15. #1615
    Consigliere GiocataGrande's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Posts
    986
    Cash
    2,700
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Of course, noone expects much from this Mercato, it's a $#@!ing winter Mercato.
    Well, we have had players coming in this period the previous years:

    Sturaro

    Caldara

    Rincon

    Mandragora


    Not that anyone of them have made the slightest difference (part from Sturaro maybe)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Would you say Can is brainless?
    Not brainless, but extremely impatient and he has a tendency to make very stupid decisions. For example in yesterday's game, he picked up a stupid yellow card even though his team was 3-0 up. Goes on to argue with the refferee. After that he continued to make risky challenges. Part from that he played well, but some of my friends are Scousers and they allways consider him a big risk on the field. They wont miss him. hopefully we can teach him some manners.
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

  16. #1616
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,013
    Cash
    14,669
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    Don't remember the last time mercato talk was this boring. Hardly linked with anyone. It's just all the fake Alex Sandro news from English tabloids, TS, etc riling everyone up lol.
    Alex Sandro news are not fake when Marotta confirmed personal issues.
    Ban Cronios

  17. #1617
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,895
    Cash
    10,510
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Alex Sandro news are not fake when Marotta confirmed personal issues.
    add the 3 foreigners who wants to leave thing... Of course its not fake.. I wish it was but its not..
    A.Sandro is the 2nd best LB in the world and could easily become the best in the future but if he wants to leave I dont think there is something we can do

  18. #1618
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32,554
    Cash
    1,357,795
    Mentioned
    1817 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    add the 3 foreigners who wants to leave thing... Of course its not fake.. I wish it was but its not..
    A.Sandro is the 2nd best LB in the world and could easily become the best in the future but if he wants to leave I dont think there is something we can do
    wat
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  19. #1619
    Primavera player Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    347
    Cash
    1,208
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    wat
    Where who when what why


  20. #1620
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,754
    Cash
    50,365
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Would you say Can is brainless?
    I wouldn't say so, but PL football often ends up becoming breathless and rushed in midfield.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Similar Threads

  1. Winter mercato thread 2016-17
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5345
    Last Post: 01.02.2017, 03:14
  2. Winter Mercato - What really happened...
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02.02.2013, 16:31
  3. End of winter mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 31.01.2013, 20:00
  4. Winter Mercato - Special Edition
    By Gagi in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 11.01.2013, 18:37
  5. Half term report and Winter Mercato Analysis...
    By Lo-Pan in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 30.12.2012, 22:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •