Your name is Ben

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Sign and extend contract for 10 years

Benedetto ❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If he can somehow manage to stay fit, he can be our next Barzagli.
    F*CK the 3-5-2

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah, if the fitness problems are behind him I would really like him to stay. You can easily see he is a classy player and also his versatility is something that must be taken into account. Could be the new Barzagli if u mean the CB as RB option.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Yeah only if our already questionable fitness staff give him the green light.

Despite being broken for a season I'd still trust him to consistently play RB over a heavily regressing Licht (Who somehow learned to cross recently) and MDS.
    Je Suis Beppe

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirlo's Beard View Post
    Yeah only if our already questionable fitness staff give him the green light.

Despite being broken for a season I'd still trust him to consistently play RB over a heavily regressing Licht (Who somehow learned to cross recently) and MDS.
    Same here. Versatile, classy and rock solid player who can easily slot in at RB and CB. I reckon we should try to see if we can get another loan + option to buy deal going with Schalke again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We have 5 centre backs and two full backs that can play on the right going into next season. Howedes is pointless. He lost a whole season injured, we don't need more of that.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1952 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    We have 5 centre backs and two full backs that can play on the right going into next season. Howedes is pointless. He lost a whole season injured, we don't need more of that.
    Non of them being as good as a fit H÷wedes. He had a season to forget, but at least we should try to extend the loan and see if he can stay fit.

Khedira has been mocked for being made of glass too, but now is probably among the players with most minutes played over the last few years. Won't hurt to keep him and see how things go, especially since Barza and Chiello won't be here forever.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Both are much better than him as a fullback. Howedes offers too little going forward as a right back. He is a replacement for a Barzagli type of fullback which is a stretch. Plus the fact that we still have Barzagli. If Barzagli wasn't renewing it would be an ok move but that's not the case. Playing a centerback there gives us solidity we already have and takes away most of the threat of a wide player. Given that Barzagli hasn't retired and we have 6 other players in the positions Howedes plays, its unnecessary.

Our money is much better spent elsewhere.

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Non of them being as good as a fit H÷wedes. He had a season to forget, but at least we should try to extend the loan and see if he can stay fit.

Khedira has been mocked for being made of glass too, but now is probably among the players with most minutes played over the last few years. Won't hurt to keep him and see how things go, especially since Barza and Chiello won't be here forever.
    I'm not sure Allegri agrees, from Max comments it seemed that Ben got to play because DS is injured and Licht tired. And Licht is a guy that's leaving for free in 3 months because he's not good enough anymore, I don't think Howedes has a future as RB starter at Juve. More likely as a CB backup and RB emergency if we're building for 3 at the back or Rugani or Barza are leaving.

Cash
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Yeah but De Sciglio is $#@!. I think the only thing about Allegri I don't get is his crush on De Sciglio.

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Yeah but De Sciglio is $#@!. I think the only thing about Allegri I don't get is his crush on De Sciglio.
    he'd be a good backup without getting injured 4-5 times per season. combo of Howedes and DS would be a horrible RB pairing, we'd need 2 more RBs to cover them when they're injured half the season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Since Barza is leaving probably, id rather him as that versatile 5th cb/fb than Darmian. But as a starting fb, i dont like him
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As far as the club/media has said, Barzagli is renewing

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    As far as the club/media has said, Barzagli is renewing
    Id rather not tbh
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'd rather not as well

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Id rather not tbh
    the club still offered him a new contract. as a squad player, he's fine for an other year. he'll still boss the destro's of the league.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    the club still offered him a new contract. as a squad player, he's fine for an other year. he'll still boss the destro's of the league.
    Hes missed only 245 out of possible 900 minutes this season in the CL, only once he played RB in those games. Rugani has just 110 minutes for comparison. Hes gonna finish the season with ~2500 minutes and close to 40 games played most likely. Yeah, you can say hed be a nice squad player wholl get an odd game here and there when we rest our starters, but we all know he wont be that. He was supposed to be it last 2 seasons, look how that turned out.
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    barza's chance was that dani alves left and ds+h÷wedes were always injured, plus licht was excluded of the cl squad for the first half of the season. we were quite unlucky (again...) with the injuries this season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Sign. We need soem kool German intellect to offset lolzillians and balkan temper.
    Much Love, bitches!