Andre Gomes - Mid - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    I'd absolutely hate to see this move.

We'd rely on him quite a lot, loan deal or not, and IMO he's not the type of the player to be relied on.

What he showed in Barca and for Portugal was/is pathetic and he's a mid-table club player.

@swag I told you he's overrated and rated by many. I also tod you how he'll end up in Italy.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    I'd absolutely hate to see this move.

We'd rely on him quite a lot, loan deal or not, and IMO he's not the type of the player to be relied on.

What he showed in Barca and for Portugal was/is pathetic and he's a mid-table club player.

@swag I told you he's overrated and rated by many. I also tod you how he'll end up in Italy.
    IF Matuidi, Khedira and Pjanic stay fit, not so much.

Bentancur will bench his ass permanently. Then back to spain in january, we sign genoa mid in the meantime.

I feel like we are only pushing for him cause as he is Barca player its like its some high profile signing. He really is average player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Yes, he can, played couple of games there. Looked bad though.
    Sturaro can play there too then lol.

Thats the point. We need a proper RB not some nobody who looks bad even in his natural midfield position.

- - - Updated - - -

He can't pass but he might be good crosser
    He cant do sh-t on the pitch but ladies might like him so more shirt sales. :money:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Sturaro can play there too then lol.

Thats the point. We need a proper RB not some nobody who looks bad even in his natural midfield position.

- - - Updated - - -

He cant do sh-t on the pitch but ladies might like him so more shirt sales. :money:
    We should have offered the number 10 shirt the sales would double

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Rather Bentancur. I feel Benta will become BIG here. The sooner the better. Gomes isn't a proven player at all. He's a Uefalona failure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)