Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Ronaldo 120mil
    150% of SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)
    Kulenović back to Legia. We didn't exercise the option.

Cash
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Portuguese-Brazilian playing in Sweden?

Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Shameful: Juventus Under-15 player insults Napoli after win

12 June at 12:10
    Juventus have suffered a major blow to their image, and all because of an Under-15s game!

The Bianconeri’s youth side recently beat Napoli 3-0 in the rivalry game, news which would normally be raucously celebrated. It appears that the Turinese went well beyond the pale, however, with player Luciano Pisapia telling Napoli to “use soap.”

This can be clearly seen in the video below.

This contributes to the often derogatory, generalising and vilifying treatment that is reserved to Southern teams, particularly Napoli.

Despite being called out by numerous sources, Juventus have refused to apologise so far, saying that the club “reserves the right to ascertain what happened with precision, and to decide on disciplinary action to be taken on its players.”

Pisapia took to Instagram in order to apologise. “I apologise to all Naples. It was the result of euphoria, the joy of winning against a rival. I apologise, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.”
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Shameful: Juventus Under-15 player insults Napoli after win

12 June at 12:10
    Juventus have suffered a major blow to their image, and all because of an Under-15s game!

The Bianconeri’s youth side recently beat Napoli 3-0 in the rivalry game, news which would normally be raucously celebrated. It appears that the Turinese went well beyond the pale, however, with player Luciano Pisapia telling Napoli to “use soap.”

This can be clearly seen in the video below.

This contributes to the often derogatory, generalising and vilifying treatment that is reserved to Southern teams, particularly Napoli.

Despite being called out by numerous sources, Juventus have refused to apologise so far, saying that the club “reserves the right to ascertain what happened with precision, and to decide on disciplinary action to be taken on its players.”

Pisapia took to Instagram in order to apologise. “I apologise to all Naples. It was the result of euphoria, the joy of winning against a rival. I apologise, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.”
    I don't understand why tell napoli to "use soap" is some kind of derogatory.

Cash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladstone View Post
    I don't understand why tell napoli to "use soap" is some kind of derogatory.
    that's basically saying they're dirty southerners with no culture, easy link with territorial racism.

not that I am a fan of pushing political correctness and removing banter from footie, but this is far less outrageous for me than a few years ago when Juve fans were going after Balotelli for being a douche with se saltelli, muore balotelli and it was translated into racism despite there being no reference whatsoever to his skin color

I'm still waiting for the day they start punishing all the "Juventus influence referees " and "Juve stole our success" comments

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just a thought - as I heard Juve decided to create reserve team starting from this season - maybe we should create separated thread for this team?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)
    Did you guys see that we've had the first ever Juventus Academy World Cup this year? So great to see, amazing initiative. Those things make kids fall in love with the club. Really, hats off to Agnelli or the person that made it real.

other vids

Spoiler:

Last edited by piotrr; 17.07.2018 at 11:13.