[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 61
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 1,201 to 1,219 of 1219
  1. #1201
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,776
    Cash
    113,441
    Mentioned
    2045 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    What? Why did you open Cagliari thread when we have a friendly first? I would have opened Cagliari thread after the friendly anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -

    @Zacheryah Nice counter-jinx with your avatar. Well deserved number for Dybala.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, why is forcing Pjanić-Khedira duo? I mean, Marchisio is so much better than Khedira. Pjanić is fine. There is also Bentancur. Nice that we got rid of some deadwood like Rincon and Lemina but Sturaro should have been sold also.
    Marc, both Conte and Allegri always started with the team from last season, never with new signings, except when there was a gaping hole.
    Its a way to tell the new signings they gotto earn their place.


    Khedira and Cuadrado will rather soon by replaced by Douglas Costa and Marchisio
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  2. #1202
    Juventuz addict Linebreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14,739
    Cash
    12,586
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    We went from having an overload of cm's and cb's and a lack of attackers, to the complete opposite now.

    Khedira, Marchisio and Pjanic is a not a UCL quality midfield.

  3. #1203
    Juventuz star Juliano13's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,731
    Cash
    5,710
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    We went from having an overload of cm's and cb's and a lack of attackers, to the complete opposite now.

    Khedira, Marchisio and Pjanic is a not a UCL quality midfield.
    How exactly has our misfield regressed compared to last season? Because we sold Rincon and Lemina? If Marchisio is healthy and Bentancur turns out ok we should be netter than last year. I'm more worried about the defense.

  4. #1204
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    56,743
    Cash
    219,379
    Mentioned
    1348 Post(s)
    Yet we made the final of a CL with those midfielders he listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  5. #1205
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,628
    Cash
    22,700
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Yes, we did, and got comprehensively defeated, completely annihilated, a fact some of you so pertinently choose to ignore. Did we end up winning the trophy? No, we $#@!ing didn't. Please stop listing the final as some sort of accomplishment or achievement. We got humiliated, and were 2nd best, yet again. I'm not going to $#@!ing celebrate that.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #1206
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,433
    Cash
    17,266
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Yes, we did, and got comprehensively defeated, completely annihilated, a fact some of you so pertinently choose to ignore. Did we end up winning the trophy? No, we $#@!ing didn't. Please stop listing the final as some sort of accomplishment or achievement. We got humiliated, and were 2nd best, yet again. I'm not going to $#@!ing celebrate that.
    Holy sh!t! Someone with football knowledge.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Holy sh!t! Someone with football knowledge.
    I'd rather we get knocked out in group stages than reaching the finals year after year and losing them.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  7. #1207
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,681
    Cash
    50,217
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    And no middle ground to be found.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  8. #1208
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,433
    Cash
    17,266
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    And no middle ground to be found.
    Think about it. We lost a CL final to the same Barca team we beat so easily in QF last season. We lost a CL final to Real Madrid, the same team we knocked out in SF 2014/15 season. Something stinks in CL finals.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  9. #1209
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,628
    Cash
    22,700
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Our opponents in the knockout stages, aside from Monaco, had slow/static midfields. Barca are a shadow of their former self, Monaco lacked experience, and the Porto tie might have been closer had we not benefited from a sending off in each leg. We were brave and adventurous, but also quite fortunate not to encounter any teams that could expose and capitalize on our weaknesses. I'm quite certain had we met Bayern or ATM over two legs, we would've been eliminated.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  10. #1210
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,433
    Cash
    17,266
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    If we met Monaco in the freakin' CL final, we would have managed to lose it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Our opponents in the knockout stages, aside from Monaco, had slow/static midfields. Barca are a shadow of their former self, Monaco lacked experience, and the Porto tie might have been closer had we not benefited from a sending off in each leg. We were brave and adventurous, but also quite fortunate not to encounter any teams that could expose and capitalize on our weaknesses. I'm quite certain had we met Bayern or ATM over two legs, we would've been eliminated.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  11. #1211
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,681
    Cash
    50,217
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    And here we are, rubbishing our achievements. All getting tiresome.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  12. #1212
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,433
    Cash
    17,266
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    I would have traded last 2 Scudetti for 2 CL trophies.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  13. #1213
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,681
    Cash
    50,217
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I would have traded last 2 Scudetti for 2 CL trophies.
    Edgy.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  14. #1214
    Juventuz regular NitK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Cash
    3,205
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I would have traded last 2 Scudetti for 2 CL trophies.
    lmao...no $#@!
    DYBALA
    10

    La Joya

  15. #1215
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,700
    Cash
    9,699
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I would have traded last 2 Scudetti for 2 CL trophies.
    I would've traded the last 5 for a single CL trophy.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  16. #1216
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,628
    Cash
    22,700
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I would've traded the last 5 for a single CL trophy.
    Good for you
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  17. #1217
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    12,121
    Cash
    8,218
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    As I said before, I would trade 15 Scudetti for 5 CL.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  18. #1218
    Juventuz addict Linebreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14,739
    Cash
    12,586
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    If we met Monaco in the freakin' CL final, we would have managed to lose it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They missed 50 chances over the 2 legs anyway. A bit more luck and they would've knocked us out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yet we made the final of a CL with those midfielders he listed.
    Yep and those midfielders really showed up on the big stage.

  19. #1219
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,433
    Cash
    17,266
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NitK View Post
    lmao...no $#@!
    So you agree? Why lmao then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I would've traded the last 5 for a single CL trophy.
    That's taking it too far, imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Good for you


    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    As I said before, I would trade 15 Scudetti for 5 CL.
    No. Too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    They missed 50 chances over the 2 legs anyway. A bit more luck and they would've knocked us out.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 28.01.2017, 13:49
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 24.01.2017, 12:01
  3. [Friendly] JUVENTUS 2-2 Espanyol [13th August, 2016]
    By Marc in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 15.08.2016, 11:55
  4. Replies: 400
    Last Post: 24.12.2014, 11:41
  5. Replies: 852
    Last Post: 03.12.2013, 06:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •