Jos Gimnez - CB - Atltico Madrid - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 110 of 110
  1. #101
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,480
    Cash
    208,496
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    To be honest should have never been opened
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  2. #102
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,837
    Cash
    61,513
    Mentioned
    2585 Post(s)
    i really really want him here, we need a tough man, no nonsense cb, chiello is getting pretty old, and beside's let's continue the rich tradition of having great Urugyan defenders like Martin.
    Vller is here with DAi.

  3. #103
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,833
    Cash
    31,579
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    We don't need any more CBs. Benedikt makes 5 and Caldara will be here soon enough anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  4. #104
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,837
    Cash
    61,513
    Mentioned
    2585 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We don't need any more CBs. Benedikt makes 5 and Caldara will be here soon enough anyway
    Dai's boy is a stopgap signing who is quality, but he's not long term investment. Caldara and Rugani are our main prospect for the future, why not slip in a third top defensive talent? Barza, Benatia, Chiello and Howedes won't be in 3-4 years, and that's A LOT of quality to replace.
    Vller is here with DAi.

  5. #105
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,833
    Cash
    31,579
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Dai's boy is a stopgap signing who is quality, but he's not long term investment. Caldara and Rugani are our main prospect for the future, why not slip in a third top defensive talent? Barza, Benatia, Chiello and Howedes won't be in 3-4 years, and that's A LOT of quality to replace.
    We're fine for now. We can phase in players over the next few years. Howedes and Benatia are 29 and 30 so could have plenty of years left in them for CBs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  6. #106
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,837
    Cash
    61,513
    Mentioned
    2585 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We're fine for now. We can phase in players over the next few years
    True, but is it worth seeing this top talent get taken by someone else though.
    Vller is here with DAi.

  7. #107
    Juventuz regular Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,041
    Cash
    2,637
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I hope we make a deal with him in January and get him for free!

  8. #108
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,833
    Cash
    31,579
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    True, but is it worth seeing this top talent get taken by someone else though.
    His contract expires in a year we can wait until next summer. Just constantly leak rumors of our interest to the press until 6 months out and we can officially approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  9. #109
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,837
    Cash
    61,513
    Mentioned
    2585 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    His contract expires in a year we can wait until next summer. Just constantly leak rumors of our interest to the press until 6 months out and we can officially approach.
    Vller is here with DAi.

  10. #110
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,231
    Cash
    11,939
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    i really really want him here, we need a tough man, no nonsense cb, chiello is getting pretty old, and beside's let's continue the rich tradition of having great Urugyan defenders like Martin.
    Chiellini will only get meaner with age

Similar Threads

  1. [CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Atltico Madrid (December 9th 2014)
    By Hustini in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 15.12.2014, 08:06
  2. Baggio joins Real Madrid centenary celebrations
    By Dj Juve in forum Club football
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 23.12.2002, 16:13
  3. Real Madrid is Worlds Biggest Football Brand
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11.09.2002, 02:51
  4. Atletico Madrid next stop for Rui Costa?
    By Sivori in forum Club football
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05.08.2002, 06:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •