Rick and Morty (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just finished the first season..... i dont get the hype.

The only episode i really enjoyed was the meeseek one.

Cool soundtrack and has its moments but its not clicked with me or given me any good laughs yet.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It seems to be my sense of humour tho I just don't know if I'm missing something or what's up with it I'm actually frustrated that I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I think I just compare everything o Southpark which can't be beat when I come to dark humour and intelligent writing.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
It seems to be my sense of humour tho I just don't know if I'm missing something or what's up with it I'm actually frustrated that I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I think I just compare everything o Southpark which can't be beat when I come to dark humour and intelligent writing.
Dude I love both South Park and Rick and Morty..To be honest though, the way Rick and Morty is written is way more intellegent and so out of this world..It is my favorite cartoon now..!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dude I love both South Park and Rick and Morty..To be honest though, the way Rick and Morty is written is way more intellegent and so out of this world..It is my favorite cartoon now..!
Seriously? I never noticed anything near the level of wit of southpark or complex plot twist. Just random scientific facts if thst what you mean? Maybe im missing somethimg i feel like i am i might just go back to the start and rewatch the first season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ok comparing anything to the Big Bang Theory is harsh and i did like that one where they had interdimensional cable connection but its def overrated.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Harsh doesn't even begin to describe it, TBBT is pure garbage.

BoJack Horseman is a good animation sitcom as well. However, I like Archer the most.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Aside from the pickle bananza, how about the time were he's like "Yes! fuck you god, there is no god, in yo face bitch"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)