[Friendly] JUVENTUS 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur [5th August, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Too much going on in that OP.

What is the point of posting Mandzu and Higuain stats? Also the liveonsat link will probably update the list of channels during the week so a link would have been a better option than attachment. I know that website, so that is legit comment.

Also the countdown should be below the badges. Take a look at Mark OP in comparison:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/431...ly-22nd-2017?p=5567679&viewfull=1#post5567679

And if you want to up your game vs Mark you should post reliable stream link in the OP.

Oh and Highlander II sucks, so up your game with better movie taste next time. Im sure Mark doesnt watch stuff like that.

But other than that, good job.

Edit there is also this profile picture provided for this match:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Don't worry, @Stephan. Everything will be updated with help of other members. ;) Thanks for the tips.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you pls post 'goals in CL finals' statistic as well? Thanks.
    So a player is rated only on CL final goals? :boh:

Trezeguet must be laughing hard right now.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Just printed off my ticket for this one earlier today.
    Is it expected to be full house? Or what? Ive heard that Tottenham kind of sucks at Wembley, they lose games against CL opponents there. And ive heard like the atmosphere is weird for them or smth. I mean Wembley has 90 000 seats. Does Tottenham have enough fans for full house?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Is it expected to be full house? Or what? Ive heard that Tottenham kind of scks at Wembley, the lose games against CL opponents there. And ive heard like the atmosphere is weird for them or smth. I mean Wembley has 90 000 seats. Does Tottenham have enough fans for full house?

Last time I checked they were selling quite well. So I expect it to be near to full house. Yeah Tottenham haven't the greatest of records at Wembley. But then again I'm going, so I doubt we'll win as I'm the Jinx.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Last time I checked they were selling quite well. So I expect it to be near to full house. Yeah Tottenham haven't the greatest of records at Wembley. But then again I'm going, so I doubt we'll win as I'm the Jinx.
    No worries about the result, its just preseason. Just dont go to CL finals.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    What's this shitty thread match OP?! Why is this man still opening thread matches?! Can @Hustini and/or @JCK open the thread matches please.

- - - Updated - - -

Too much going on in that OP.

What is the point of posting Mandzu and Higuain stats? Also the liveonsat link will probably update the list of channels during the week so a link would have been a better option than attachment. I know that website, so that is legit comment.

Also the countdown should be below the badges. Take a look at Mark OP in comparison:
    http://www.juventuz.com/threads/431...ly-22nd-2017?p=5567679&viewfull=1#post5567679

And if you want to up your game vs Mark you should post reliable stream link in the OP.

Oh and Highlander II sucks, so up your game with better movie taste next time. Im sure Mark doesnt watch stuff like that.

But other than that, good job.

Edit there is also this profile picture provided for this match:

I wish i could swap delle ali with dybala :tuttosport:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    I'm going to this! Front row! :tuttosport:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Juventus-Wembley-slashed-backlash-fans.html

Ticket prices for Tottenham friendly against Juventus at Wembley slashed after backlash from fans

•Tottenham will face Juventus in a pre-season friendly at Wembley on August 5

•Upon the announcement on ticket prices for the fixture, fans were not happy

•Many believed the tickets, priced by Relevent Sports, to be too expensive

•But Relevent Sports have backed down to lower their prices

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Oh and Highlander II sucks, so up your game with better movie taste next time.
    Damn, @Stephan, that's a lot of demands. I'll listen to your advice and use your image instead of the badges. :p I know Highlander 2 sucks, I just love Michael Ironside in that movie. :p

Btw, I'm not trying to compete with @Mark. ;) He gave me this job and I'm always in the mood for advices from other members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)