Federico Bernardeschi - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 141
Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2825
  1. #2801
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,125
    Cash
    53,311
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    But in the second pic there is no wall in the frame, yet it's still blurred.

    In the first pic the only thing in focus is the area between the guitar and his chin. Why would you shoot it like that on purpose? And i suppose it was an actual photographer, that's why i'm wondering.
    It's still there if you see the tamburine thing. Maybe we are slightly over-analysing this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    "Crikey, he's a feisty one!"
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  2. #2802
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    74,139
    Cash
    304,353
    Mentioned
    6095 Post(s)
    Steve
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  3. #2803
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    29,071
    Cash
    51,636
    Mentioned
    1868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Should have shopped out the blue lights in the background, they are distracting me
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  4. #2804
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    74,139
    Cash
    304,353
    Mentioned
    6095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Should have shopped out the blue lights in the background, they are distracting me
    you can do that and after you can frame it in your room.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  5. #2805
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    29,071
    Cash
    51,636
    Mentioned
    1868 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    It's still there if you see the tamburine thing. Maybe we are slightly over-analysing this


    Then just crop it out of the frame and you don't have to fake blur it. Or use the clone stamp
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  6. #2806
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59,701
    Cash
    225,498
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)

    Federico Bernardeschi

    I like how Berna is nice to enough to pose in a couple of pictures with @IliveForJuve
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  7. #2807
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,566
    Cash
    60,918
    Mentioned
    2531 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I like how Berna is nice to enough to pose in a couple of pictures with @IliveForJuve
    Völler is here with DAi.

  8. #2808
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,737
    Cash
    40,925
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Allegri is thinking of transforming Bernardeschi into a mezzala according to GDS

    - - - Updated - - -

    According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri is thinking of changing Federico Bernardeschi's role ahead of next season, transforming him from an offensive winger with the quality of a playmaker to a well-educated midfield player(mezzala). An ambitious plan that meets the availability of the player, however, that just to find more space is ready to make available to their coach in all respects.

    ...
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Lewa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pogba
    31/05/2018


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  9. #2809
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,187
    Cash
    5,104
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Woj
    Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Alex Sandro
    Pjanic
    Bernardeschi SMS
    Douglas Costa Dybala Morata

    so much football, passing quality

  10. #2810
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,885
    Cash
    11,208
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Cuads moving to RB, Berna to CM can only happen if someone else fills the numbers upfront and that's expensive. I'd expect only one of their transformations is realistically taking place, otherwise Costa, Dybala, Morata, Mandžukič and a filler like Pjaca/Kean/whatever isn't enough for the 3 spots upfront

  11. #2811
    Juventuz champion LiquidPLP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,025
    Cash
    13,090
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Cuads moving to RB, Berna to CM can only happen if someone else fills the numbers upfront and that's expensive. I'd expect only one of their transformations is realistically taking place, otherwise Costa, Dybala, Morata, Mandžukič and a filler like Pjaca/Kean/whatever isn't enough for the 3 spots upfront
    That shouldn't be our worry at all. If Allegri thinks it's doable, he should do it.

    Cancelo will cost 40m. It's not cheap, you could find a winger for that sum as well. SMS is expensive as $#@!, so again: I'll fancy such a creative player as CM and we can easily find a winger to fill the gap (in fact it'd be one that's much cheaper than SMS).

    Players change position more frequently these days and it's out of necessity, because it's not easy to buy in this market. At the end of the day we're lucky to have both options available (on one hand buying and on the other moving players to different positions).

    Bernardeschi would be a beast B2B if he ran a bit more and could actually defend a bit better. The guy is superb with the ball - control, passing, vision, dribbling when it comes to your typical B2Bs. He's not lacking anything physically so it could be done

    Cuadrado is more difficult because IMO he's a little bit too lightweight for a RB, and goes down into sliding tackles too easily. It's still doable though, Cancelo is not actually a classic RB either - afaik he was used as RM before.

  12. #2812
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,182
    Cash
    38,107
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    That shouldn't be our worry at all. If Allegri thinks it's doable, he should do it.

    Cancelo will cost 40m. It's not cheap, you could find a winger for that sum as well. SMS is expensive as $#@!, so again: I'll fancy such a creative player as CM and we can easily find a winger to fill the gap (in fact it'd be one that's much cheaper than SMS).

    Players change position more frequently these days and it's out of necessity, because it's not easy to buy in this market. At the end of the day we're lucky to have both options available (on one hand buying and on the other moving players to different positions).

    Bernardeschi would be a beast B2B if he ran a bit more and could actually defend a bit better. The guy is superb with the ball - control, passing, vision, dribbling when it comes to your typical B2Bs. He's not lacking anything physically so it could be done

    Cuadrado is more difficult because IMO he's a little bit too lightweight for a RB, and goes down into sliding tackles too easily. It's still doable though, Cancelo is not actually a classic RB either - afaik he was used as RM before.

    Agree totally. we are really lacking a proper midfield offe4nsive playmaker. I believed Pjanic was going to be that player when we signed him, but sllegri turned him into a regista. Bernardeschi has a great eye for playmaking too, and has a super dangerous shot.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  13. #2813
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,318
    Cash
    11,081
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Bernardeschi at CM you say?

  14. #2814
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,182
    Cash
    38,107
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Bernardeschi at CM you say?
    I believed we were going to play him there when we bought him tbh, or Treq at the very least. Dint pictured him as a dybala backup for how much he costed
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  15. #2815
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,356
    Cash
    8,971
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Knowing Allegri he would only field Berna at CM in something like this:

    Matuidi - Pjanic - Berna

    Or

    Sturaro - Pjanic - Berna

  16. #2816
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,182
    Cash
    38,107
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Thats why we need an upgrade for matuidi in that position. SOmeone who can play a very physical game and pass the ball well.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  17. #2817
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,318
    Cash
    11,081
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Thats why we need an upgrade for matuidi in that position. SOmeone who can play a very physical game and pass the ball well.
    Basically Emre Can

  18. #2818
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,182
    Cash
    38,107
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Basically Emre Can
    He has some good tackles in him and can pass very well. Lets hope he stays fit.

    I would love to try a mdifield like that, with our 3 players able to pass a ball and assist.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  19. #2819
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,778
    Cash
    125,055
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Woj
    Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Alex Sandro
    Pjanic
    Bernardeschi SMS

    Douglas Costa Dybala Morata

    so much football, passing quality
    Much Love, bitches!

  20. #2820
    Juventuz addict Dominic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,748
    Cash
    3,875
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Allegri is thinking of transforming Bernardeschi into a mezzala according to GDS

    - - - Updated - - -



    ...
    Do it!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 2790
    Last Post: 21.07.2017, 14:08
  2. Federico Balzaretti
    By isha00 in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 16.05.2006, 12:00
  3. Federico Balzaretti on the right? --was: analyse
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 21.01.2006, 23:35
  4. Federico Balzaretti
    By JCK in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 23.09.2005, 00:54
  5. Federico Balzaretti
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 25.08.2005, 12:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •