Federico Bernardeschi - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 98
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2021
  1. #1941
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,849
    Cash
    197,311
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    To be a Viola fan today
    2017/2018 - 29 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  2. #1942
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tajikistan
    Posts
    53,796
    Cash
    25,125
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    He has an artistic way of playing. Guess that's why he's so emo
    He's complicated. You probably wouldn't understand

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    To be a Viola fan today
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

  3. #1943
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    19,904
    Cash
    45,393
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    Dybala goal or assist every 122 min
    Bernardeschi goal or assist every 187min
    Mandzukic goal or assist every 307 min
    Cuadrado goal or assist every 351 min
    Costa goal or assist every 511 min

    He should be a starter.
    You took only goals per however many minutes. You forgot the assists.

    Federico Bernadeschi has 5 goals - 5 assists in 824 minutes. A goal or assist every 82 minutes.
    Paulo Dybala has 17 goals - 5 assists in 2068 minutes. A goal or assist every 94 minutes.
    Gonzalo Higuain has 18 goals - 3 assists in 2655 minutes. A goal or assist every 126 minutes.
    Juan Cuadrado has 4 goals - 5 assists in 1405 minutes. A goal or assist every 156 minutes.
    Douglas Costa has 3 goals - 6 assists in 1557 minutes. A goal or assist every 173 minutes.
    Mario Mandzukic has 7 goals - 3 assists in 2240 minutes. A goal or assist every 224 minutes.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  4. #1944
    Lazer TheLaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,008
    Cash
    4,194
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    You took only goals per however many minutes. You forgot the assists.

    Federico Bernadeschi has 5 goals - 5 assists in 824 minutes. A goal or assist every 82 minutes.
    Paulo Dybala has 17 goals - 5 assists in 2068 minutes. A goal or assist every 94 minutes.
    Gonzalo Higuain has 18 goals - 3 assists in 2655 minutes. A goal or assist every 126 minutes.
    Juan Cuadrado has 4 goals - 5 assists in 1405 minutes. A goal or assist every 156 minutes.
    Douglas Costa has 3 goals - 6 assists in 1557 minutes. A goal or assist every 173 minutes.
    Mario Mandzukic has 7 goals - 3 assists in 2240 minutes. A goal or assist every 224 minutes.
    Another factor is the dividing of games per assist/goal. Dybala has a great ratio but he's scored a few hattrics as well. It all comes down to something like this:

    You rather want a player a player who produces something in every game he plays, over someone who scores a hattrick every third game.

  5. #1945
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,719
    Cash
    1,360,440
    Mentioned
    1875 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    Dybala goal or assist every 122 min
    Bernardeschi goal or assist every 187min
    Mandzukic goal or assist every 307 min
    Cuadrado goal or assist every 351 min
    Costa goal or assist every 511 min

    He should be a starter.
    you forgot to count in assists as well raki

    Federico Bernadeschi has 5 goals - 5 assists in 824 minutes. A goal or assist every 82 minutes.
    Paulo Dybala has 17 goals - 5 assists in 2068 minutes. A goal or assist every 94 minutes.
    Gonzalo Higuain has 18 goals - 3 assists in 2655 minutes. A goal or assist every 126 minutes.
    Juan Cuadrado has 4 goals - 5 assists in 1405 minutes. A goal or assist every 156 minutes.
    Douglas Costa has 3 goals - 6 assists in 1557 minutes. A goal or assist every 173 minutes.
    Mario Mandzukic has 7 goals - 3 assists in 2240 minutes. A goal or assist every 224 minutes.
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  6. #1946
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,983
    Cash
    35,584
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    I just know this guy is effective as $#@!kk

    Play the $#@!rerr
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  7. #1947
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,371
    Cash
    13,945
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    I just know this guy is effective as $#@!kk

    Play the $#@!rerr
    Imagine Berna and Pjaca wreaking havoc

  8. #1948
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    19,904
    Cash
    45,393
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    you forgot to count in assists as well raki

    Federico Bernadeschi has 5 goals - 5 assists in 824 minutes. A goal or assist every 82 minutes.
    Paulo Dybala has 17 goals - 5 assists in 2068 minutes. A goal or assist every 94 minutes.
    Gonzalo Higuain has 18 goals - 3 assists in 2655 minutes. A goal or assist every 126 minutes.
    Juan Cuadrado has 4 goals - 5 assists in 1405 minutes. A goal or assist every 156 minutes.
    Douglas Costa has 3 goals - 6 assists in 1557 minutes. A goal or assist every 173 minutes.
    Mario Mandzukic has 7 goals - 3 assists in 2240 minutes. A goal or assist every 224 minutes.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  9. #1949
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,983
    Cash
    35,584
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Imagine Berna and Pjaca wreaking havoc
    My ultimate dream fappping fantasy
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  10. #1950
    Juventuz bench Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    982
    Cash
    2,538
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    I was quicker than both of you

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Imagine Berna and Pjaca wreaking havoc

  11. #1951
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    14,707
    Cash
    9,097
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    You took only goals per however many minutes. You forgot the assists.

    Federico Bernadeschi has 5 goals - 5 assists in 824 minutes. A goal or assist every 82 minutes.
    Paulo Dybala has 17 goals - 5 assists in 2068 minutes. A goal or assist every 94 minutes.
    Gonzalo Higuain has 18 goals - 3 assists in 2655 minutes. A goal or assist every 126 minutes.
    Juan Cuadrado has 4 goals - 5 assists in 1405 minutes. A goal or assist every 156 minutes.
    Douglas Costa has 3 goals - 6 assists in 1557 minutes. A goal or assist every 173 minutes.
    Mario Mandzukic has 7 goals - 3 assists in 2240 minutes. A goal or assist every 224 minutes.
    @Alin
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  12. #1952
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    1,986
    Cash
    4,539
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    He definetly improved defensievly, he has to make a bigger impact when we have the ball though. Playing with Licht doesn't help also.

  13. #1953
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    14,707
    Cash
    9,097
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  14. #1954
    Juventuz bench Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    604
    Cash
    1,733
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Great to see you keeping up 24/24 with your self-proclaimed gaylove for him.

  15. #1955
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,849
    Cash
    197,311
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    He definetly improved defensievly, he has to make a bigger impact when we have the ball though. Playing with Licht doesn't help also.
    Wait. Wingers can be taught to defend?
    2017/2018 - 29 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  16. #1956
    Juventuz regular Kopanja's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kharkiv, UA
    Posts
    1,986
    Cash
    4,539
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Wait. Wingers can be taught to defend?

    You know, I still think winger might be not his best position. He has a great vision and deadly shot, it might be worth a shot to try him in the Dybala-like role (but with much more defensive output, obviously) and Costa on the right.
    I get a boner each time Berna gets a ball on his left foot closer than 35m to the goal.

  17. #1957
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,157
    Cash
    6,955
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)


    Speaks english? Or its someone else behind the account?

  18. #1958
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    1,877
    Cash
    3,342
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What is the thought on him starting today? Does it look likrly?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

  19. #1959
    ★ ★ ★ RAMIą⁰'s Avatar
    Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    München
    Posts
    21,237
    Cash
    564,695
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Latest news say he's starting in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
    CAMPIONI D'ITALIA # 35
    LE6END

  20. #1960
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,906
    Cash
    9,263
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Definitely better than playing a 4-2-3 with Sturaro in the lineup.

Similar Threads

  1. Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 2790
    Last Post: 21.07.2017, 15:08
  2. Federico Balzaretti
    By isha00 in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 16.05.2006, 13:00
  3. Federico Balzaretti on the right? --was: analyse
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 22.01.2006, 00:35
  4. Federico Balzaretti
    By JCK in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 23.09.2005, 01:54
  5. Federico Balzaretti
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 25.08.2005, 13:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •