Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2689

Cash
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Beer > Prosecco > Red Wine >>> Rosť >>> White wine
      Spoiler:
    >>>>>>Champagne.
    Damn you. Damn you straight to the inferno. No more cuddles for you.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Second coolest member! Juve_fanatic's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Until him and Dybala cut their hair and get decent haircuts, they will never become good players
    F*CK the 3-5-2

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    @Lapa - the short hair lover
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Fixed
    7 our of Bernardeschi’s 9 goal contributions this season have come when he started.

It’s not surprising to see the usual suspects try to put his performance down. These are often the same people who pretend like Cuadrado is supposedly a great player.

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What are you talking about? That is complete nonsense. He had like 3 shots on goal and also provided 2 assists today. How exactly is that always "passes back to a defender"? 4 goals - 5 assists in 620 minutes says he's always looking to go forward with the ball if anything.
    Did you watch the game or did you just read he stats? Im well of his talent and what he created. What i have not seen is him running at defenders trying to get past them or running onti through balls, recieving the ball and driving at the goal. He always takes the balm calmly at walking pace and makes simple bacm passes unless his close to goal then he will try to slips someone in. So what i wrote was not complete nonesense.

Cash
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Did you watch the game or did you just read he stats? Im well of his talent and what he created. What i have not seen is him running at defenders trying to get past them or running onti through balls, recieving the ball and driving at the goal. He always takes the balm calmly at walking pace and makes simple bacm passes unless his close to goal then he will try to slips someone in. So what i wrote was not complete nonesense.
    I misinterpreted then. Apologies. I've never noticed him to be a Cuadrado/Costa type player to try to run at and dribble players. When getting closer to attack he will cut in across players and shoot or pass. Also makes quite a few good runs into the box. But not really a run straight at the defender with the ball and dribble them type.

His pace isn't bad. He's faster than Dybala imo, but he'll never be a speed demon. A bit soft right now too.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Yeh. Thats what i like about him. He keeps things simple, but at the same time chooses good decitions most of the time, and near the area he keeps it in possesion, does a killer pass, or shoots himself, mostly on goal.

He is effective. No nonsense.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    He gets the start, we win 7-0...

"Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Him, cheesio and pjanic is glorious
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Bernardeschi is a player i rate as highly as Costa or Cuadrado, i praise any when is due but i don't overrate any of them either.

But to erroneously call other class/decisive players in our team 'crap' just to make a point about your favorite player?...

Great attitude, fanboy.
    Dude. It's Lapa. He's never sober when he posts. He's the Finnish Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    He gets the start, we win 7-0...

Against Sassuolo, one of the worst teams in the league. Perspective is important. Higuain scored 3 goals and Khedira had a doppieta

He was a major contributor, but let's not make him out to be the new DP or Baggio just yet. He definitely deserves more playing time, but he's still behind Dybala and even Cuadrado for me.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    7 our of Bernardeschi’s 9 goal contributions this season have come when he started.

It’s not surprising to see the usual suspects try to put his performance down. These are often the same people who pretend like Cuadrado is supposedly a great player.
    Just keep quiet on this matter lol, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Why every fanboy in this thread keeps bringing up that Cuadrado is average whenever someone points out a weakness/critique about their beloved Bernardeschi?

Since when is Cuadrado not a great player? What about those moments he won you crucial points by scoring/assisting this season? Apparently they don't count as anything to some of you...

You call yourselfs Juventus fans without recognizing all the contribution that one or another crucial player brings... i think i am really nuts for actually giving attention to your and @Lapa's biased posts...

This Bernardeschi gaylove is gettin out of proportions, i simply can't get along with this excessive childish mentality from some of you people... Don't call yourselfs Juventus fans if all you gonna do is bash every other crucial/decisive atacking player in this team just to praise your own favorite, that is not how it goes ffs...

They both are great players and they both deserve respect.

Cash
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Damn you. Damn you straight to the inferno. No more cuddles for you.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Berna needs to start every game he can, he makes things happen. In saying that cuads has his importance also.

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Lol, come on, we played basically a local pub team, Costa would've dribble past all 11 of them + Ruru. Berna is solid and I'm a big fan of him, but he has a very long way to go.

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    One thing I've noticed is that he works well with Higuain. He's supplied him a ton of opportunities. Dybala has hardly ever been able to do that. I'd like to see Berna playing behind Dybala and Higuain.
    COLLINGWOOD FC

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenz View Post
    I'd like to see Berna playing behind Dybala and Higuain.
    It won't work with Sami. We need to offset Mandzu work rate somehow, and Sami is not the guy for a job.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1992 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post

36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    This guy needs a pay rise! 8,5-9,5M per season would do.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Just keep quiet on this matter lol, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Why every fanboy in this thread keeps bringing up that Cuadrado is average whenever someone points out a weakness/critique about their beloved Bernardeschi?

Since when is Cuadrado not a great player? What about those moments he won you crucial points by scoring/assisting this season? Apparently they don't count as anything to some of you...

You call yourselfs Juventus fans without recognizing all the contribution that one or another crucial player brings... i think i am really nuts for actually giving attention to your and @Lapa's biased posts...

This Bernardeschi gaylove is gettin out of proportions, i simply can't get along with this excessive childish mentality from some of you people... Don't call yourselfs Juventus fans if all you gonna do is bash every other crucial/decisive atacking player in this team just to praise your own favorite, that is not how it goes ffs...

They both are great players and they both deserve respect
    Maybe I was being harsh on Cuadrado to make a point.

But the fact is that Berna has, in his very limited playing time here, matched Cuadrado's statistical output this season. Contrary to popular belief, he's achieved the majority of these stats when starting games.

He's literally looked good every time he's played, and yet some people on here are still convinced that he is not ready or too young, which is bull$#@! of course.

Cuadrado can be a great player sometimes, but he is also horrendously inconsistent; and when he is bad, he's really bad (to the point where everyone on this forum wants him sold).

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    It won't work with Sami. We need to offset Mandzu work rate somehow, and Sami is not the guy for a job.
    Who? Khedira? What does he have to do with it?

- - - Updated - - -

But he finds himself in positions to assist and score nonetheless. Why should it matter? It's just another style of play to reach the same objective. A more intelligent and arguably more effective style. To add, he can cross very well but he also makes more vertical through passes and that suits Higuain a lot more than constant crosses from either Cuadrado or Costa.
    COLLINGWOOD FC