OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Another deal with Sassuolo it seems.

It seems they are going to buy him from us for 5-6mln euros and we'll have a buyback option.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Or very own Saponara :touched:
    Iirc @DutchJuventino mark, and you rate him hightly at primavera squad? Alongside kean at top tier.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    On his way to Sassuolo.

We sold him for 5mln but it's similar to Pellegri deal they had with Roma. We have a buyback option for the next summer. Don't know for how much money we can buy him back, but it's possibly around 10-12mln.

Thread moved to history/rookie until we bring him back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We got him from Empoli in 2015, but I don't know the HG rules.

We gave them two absolute scrubs as part of the deal as well, lol.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    His role model is Marchisio.

When they asked him why Sassuolo he said that they believe in youngsters and how there are certain rules.

Then he spoke about Bucchi (their new coach) and said that he plays good football and how he manages the group well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    €7m for a Serie B player who just turned 20 is a good deal. It suggests that the buyback clause is going to be €12m - €15m.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Paying double to get a player back that you already own doesn't sound great.

I understand they need an incentive to play him, but a 100% increase seems pretty high.
    We bought him for €1.5M. As it stands now, we've made profit off of a player that has never played for us. Worst case scenario, he doesn't reach the level required and we've just made a small profit. Not too bad I'd say.

Now even if he does manage to become even a decent squad player, €15M in today's market would be a steal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I was making a guess on those figures. But imagine those figures are right and Cassata explodes, we would have to pay €7-8m to get back a player worth €25m or whatever (in the modern market), that's how these deals work for you.

Selling for €30m and having a buyback for €60m is the kind of "paying double" deal you really don't want to do :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)