Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
5m loan + 22m option? :beppe:
I can't remember us ever giving a player other than Aquilani on a loan with option to buy.

But I wouldn't want us to give him up until Hendo plays a full season or Stewart proves he's ready.

And no Keita won't play his position under klopp. Keita would play the Giorgi position.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why don't we go for Naby Keita instead? Liverpool get the awesome midfield reinforcement, and we get their garbage. CM is really important this summer, and we need a physical presence. This guy has pussy written across his face, and he isn't even that good. We operate like a bunch of hyenas in the market; scavengers and bottom feeders.

- - - Updated - - -

If Khedira and Strootman had fucked, they'd have produced this guy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why don't we go for Naby Keita instead? Liverpool get the awesome midfield reinforcement, and we get their garbage. CM is really important this summer, and we need a physical presence. This guy has pussy written across his face, and he isn't even that good. We operate like a bunch of hyenas in the market; scavengers and bottom feeders.

- - - Updated - - -

If Khedira and Strootman had fucked, they'd have produced this guy.
Probably cause you can't spend 70 million on a single player without recuperation of the same through sales.

Also, Can is a lot better than you think. He just needs to build consistency and that will come in time. He carried our midfield at times last year, won us games, etc. He's a physical specimen and is incredibly versatile. That said he'd be a good addition to any squad but only an addition. He's far from the finished product.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Probably cause you can't spend 70 million on a single player without recuperation of the same through sales.

Also, Can is a lot better than you think. He just needs to build consistency and that will come in time. He carried our midfield at times last year, won us games, etc. He's a physical specimen and is incredibly versatile. That said he'd be a good addition to any squad but only an addition. He's far from the finished product.
l
We can spend 70 million without sales. We already sold Bonucci, and Douglas Costa is a loan with obligation. We should have enough money to spend 100 million net without repercussions.

We need someone who can step up now. I don't think he is ever going to be good enough as a starter for us, and that's what we need.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
l
We can spend 70 million without sales. We already sold Bonucci, and Douglas Costa is a loan with obligation. We should have enough money to spend 100 million net without repercussions.

We need someone who can step up now. I don't think he is ever going to be good enough as a starter for us, and that's what we need.
I said on a single player. You can't do it. Won't do it. It's just not in your financial structure yet.

He will be better than Khedira. But yeah I agree, you guys need someone to make an impact now. Can won't make your midfield better, just deeper.

But to say he's a shit player, not correct.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I said on a single player. You can't do it. Won't do it. It's just not in your financial structure yet.

He will be better than Khedira. But yeah I agree, you guys need someone to make an impact now. Can won't make your midfield better, just deeper.

But to say he's a shit player, not correct.
I said garbage, not shit; garbage is still one level above, as there are some redeeming or salvageable qualities :D

We did spend 90 million on fatso last summer, so it's not entirely impossible. We could also do a 10 million loan + 60 million obligation :baus:

This mercato session is so depressing.

I'm not excited by any of the guys we bought, and none of the names linked to us are anything to shout about either :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)