Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 103
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2221

Cash
    Mentioned
    2368 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Yep. Good on his day. Very athletic, decent on the ball, sometimes good on the tackle. I think he'll do well in Italy.

Main problem is he doesn't know what type of midfielder he is. I think he's better sitting in front of the back four breaking up plays, he thinks he should be the second coming of Steven Gerrard. Better with a simple role than a complex one.
    Didn't he say he prefers playing in front of the defense?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Didn't he say he prefers playing in front of the defense?
    He's very good in the final third. But yeah, I heard something about a preference playing as a kind of regista as well..

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve Fanatico View Post
    True, but there have been several cases of less than ideal treatment. ADP, Buffon to some extent, and now Marchisio come to mind.
    Buffon had an ideal treatmznt. The rest is bullocks and Marchisio is all talk for now. Plus if he wants to play and Allegri doesn't intend to start him, then letting Claufio go is the only right thing to do.

Del Piero was definitely mistreated. Conte & Agnelli share the blame.

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    How was Buffons departure less than ideal?

I swear those so many drama queens on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post

I agree completely
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)

It was way too late. He spent this season finished and did cost us against Madrid

Buffon was treated like a king. It was nothing like the ADP situation
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Dumpian 12mil
    50% of SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    It was way too late. He spent this season finished and did cost us against Madrid

Buffon was treated like a king. It was nothing like the ADP situation
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Do you think Can will be used in a b2b role or move Pjanic higher up the field and have Can stay back further?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    B2b. Allegri was preparing Pjanić to play regista from day one and he likes to have big physical mids on either side to help with crosses defensively as well as be a danger in the opposing penalty area.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Do you think Can will be used in a b2b role or move Pjanic higher up the field and have Can stay back further?
    could be a double pivot in a 4231

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    He wants to play a #6 role. If he's coming here we have probably spoken to him about just this. He'd be perfect behind Pjanic and someone like SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    There is no record of him ever saying he wants to play in front of the defense. What you're referring to was just speculation from Mirror or some other outlet who were just guessing.

Cash
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    He wants to play a #6 role
    How do you know?
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    I have absolutely no doubt that he’ll be used in a B2B role. Pjanic is our deep-lying playmaker.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    How do you know?
    AndreaCristianodeMartinoCastelletti told him.
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Andrea’s cousin who works for RAI gives him all the hot scoops.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Andrea’s cousin who works for RAI gives him all the hot scoops.
    I bet he drives a Ferrari too.
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    I once visited a small Catholic Church on the outskirts of Napoli. A small and charming one, very unliek the rat city. I decided to go inside to feel the atmosphere, despite me not being a religious fella. It was wonderful. Simple but beautiful ornaments. Worn down benches, but with charm and patina. I went up to the Altar. Very typical looking Altar for a Catholic Church; a finely decorated table cloth and soem pretty golden Paschal candles. I could see why the locals were so fond of this little charming Church. I took a few minutes just feeling the atmosphere.
    Then I noticed: where's the Cross with Jesus on it, that always hangs behind in the Altar - at least in the every Catholic Church I've ever visited. There were outlinings on the wall of the cross, but no Cross. I looked around, but couldn't see it. Then I heard a weepy noice from beneath the table cloth of the Altar. I looked under and a kid was sitting there with teary eyes, the kid was naked.
    I wasn't surprised. Naked children is a thing in Catholic Churches. By automatism I said: "You okay, Kiddo", thinking to myself does this kid even understand English? To my surprise he replied: "It hurt so much"; "What hurts?" I asked the kid.
    He didn't say anything. He turned around and pointed towards his bum. From his bum a rather large wooden board like, golden thing was sticking out. "What on earth kid?" I said. "You need help". "No!" The kid screamed. "I don't want any help. He told me that If I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would be blessed", "Blessed? How". "Blessed to foresee the future and understand the mercato" the kid said. Being a football fan myself, I was baffled. "Who told you that?". After soem tiem the kid replied: "Massimo Di Culo, the local priest told me, that if I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would become a transfer Guru; to impress my friends and never again be bullied, I took the Altar Cross and stuck it up and inside my bumhole". "Ouch" I thought to myself.
    I couldn't get myself to say it, but: "Kid, accepting Jesus as a part of you is meant figuratively, not literally". The kid looked shocked "Oh, shiiiiiiiit. Mama gonna be mad. No Spaghetti alle Vongole for my tonite".
    "My tiem is up, kid. Gotta head back to my hotel. What's you name?".. "Andrea, Andrea Cristiano"
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    *clicks on thread*
    *sees 'small catholic church'*
    *clicks on another thread*
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

Cash
    Mentioned
    815 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I once visited a small Catholic Church on the outskirts of Napoli. A small and charming one, very unliek the rat city. I decided to go inside to feel the atmosphere, despite me not being a religious fella. It was wonderful. Simple but beautiful ornaments. Worn down benches, but with charm and patina. I went up to the Altar. Very typical looking Altar for a Catholic Church; a finely decorated table cloth and soem pretty golden Paschal candles. I could see why the locals were so fond of this little charming Church. I took a few minutes just feeling the atmosphere.
    Then I noticed: where's the Cross with Jesus on it, that always hangs behind in the Altar - at least in the every Catholic Church I've ever visited. There were outlinings on the wall of the cross, but no Cross. I looked around, but couldn't see it. Then I heard a weepy noice from beneath the table cloth of the Altar. I looked under and a kid was sitting there with teary eyes, the kid was naked.
    I wasn't surprised naked children is a thing in Catholic Churches. By automatism I said: "You okay, Kiddo", thinking to myself does this kid even understand English? To my surprise he replied: "It hurt so much"; "What hurts?" I asked the kid.
    He didn't say anything. He turned around and pointed towards his bum. From his bum a rather large wooden board like, golden thing was sticking out. "What on earth kid?" I said. "You need help". "No!" The kid screamed. "I don't want any help. He told me that If I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would be blessed", "Blessed? How". "Blessed to foresee the future and understand the mercato" the kid said. Being a football fan myself, I was baffled. "Who told you that?". After soem tiem the kid replied: "Massimo Di Culo, the local priest told me, that if I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would become a transfer Guru; to impress my friends and never again be bullied, I took the Altar Cross and stuck it up and inside my bumhole". "Ouch" I thought to myself.
    I couldn't get myself to say it, but: "Kid, accepting Jesus as a part of you is meant figuratively, not literally". The kid looked shocked "Oh, shiiiiiiiit. Mama gonna be mad. No Spaghetti alle Vongole for my tonite".
    "My tiem is up, kid. Gotta head back to my hotel. What's you name?".. "Andrea, Andrea Cristiano"
    Oh dear.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.