Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 103
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2221
  1. #2041
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,279
    Cash
    205,619
    Mentioned
    2368 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Yep. Good on his day. Very athletic, decent on the ball, sometimes good on the tackle. I think he'll do well in Italy.

    Main problem is he doesn't know what type of midfielder he is. I think he's better sitting in front of the back four breaking up plays, he thinks he should be the second coming of Steven Gerrard. Better with a simple role than a complex one.
    Didn't he say he prefers playing in front of the defense?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  2. #2042
    Lazer TheLaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,285
    Cash
    4,779
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Didn't he say he prefers playing in front of the defense?
    He's very good in the final third. But yeah, I heard something about a preference playing as a kind of regista as well..

  3. #2043
    Juventuz regular Robee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,028
    Cash
    4,345
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve Fanatico View Post
    True, but there have been several cases of less than ideal treatment. ADP, Buffon to some extent, and now Marchisio come to mind.
    Buffon had an ideal treatmznt. The rest is bullocks and Marchisio is all talk for now. Plus if he wants to play and Allegri doesn't intend to start him, then letting Claufio go is the only right thing to do.

    Del Piero was definitely mistreated. Conte & Agnelli share the blame.

  4. #2044
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59,698
    Cash
    225,492
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    How was Buffons departure less than ideal?

    I swear those so many drama queens on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  5. #2045
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    2,208
    Cash
    4,045
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    How was Buffons departure less than ideal?

    I swear those so many drama queens on this forum.
    I agree completely
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

  6. #2046
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,315
    Cash
    53,041
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    How was Buffons departure less than ideal?

    I swear those so many drama queens on this forum.
    It was way too late. He spent this season finished and did cost us against Madrid

    Buffon was treated like a king. It was nothing like the ADP situation
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Dumpian 12mil
    50% of SMS

  7. #2047
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59,698
    Cash
    225,492
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    It was way too late. He spent this season finished and did cost us against Madrid

    Buffon was treated like a king. It was nothing like the ADP situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  8. #2048
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    2,208
    Cash
    4,045
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Do you think Can will be used in a b2b role or move Pjanic higher up the field and have Can stay back further?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

  9. #2049
    Primavera player IlCapitano's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    477
    Cash
    2,488
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    B2b. Allegri was preparing Pjanić to play regista from day one and he likes to have big physical mids on either side to help with crosses defensively as well as be a danger in the opposing penalty area.

  10. #2050
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,635
    Cash
    3,913
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Do you think Can will be used in a b2b role or move Pjanic higher up the field and have Can stay back further?
    could be a double pivot in a 4231

  11. #2051
    Lazer TheLaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,285
    Cash
    4,779
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Do you think Can will be used in a b2b role or move Pjanic higher up the field and have Can stay back further?
    He wants to play a #6 role. If he's coming here we have probably spoken to him about just this. He'd be perfect behind Pjanic and someone like SMS

  12. #2052
    Primavera player IlCapitano's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    477
    Cash
    2,488
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    There is no record of him ever saying he wants to play in front of the defense. What you're referring to was just speculation from Mirror or some other outlet who were just guessing.

  13. #2053
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,772
    Cash
    125,043
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaz View Post
    He wants to play a #6 role
    How do you know?
    Much Love, bitches!

  14. #2054
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59,698
    Cash
    225,492
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    I have absolutely no doubt that he’ll be used in a B2B role. Pjanic is our deep-lying playmaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  15. #2055
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,593
    Cash
    35,137
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    How do you know?
    AndreaCristianodeMartinoCastelletti told him.
    Ban Marc.

  16. #2056
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    59,698
    Cash
    225,492
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    AndreaCristianodeMartinoCastelletti told him.
    Andrea’s cousin who works for RAI gives him all the hot scoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  17. #2057
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,593
    Cash
    35,137
    Mentioned
    2984 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Andrea’s cousin who works for RAI gives him all the hot scoops.
    I bet he drives a Ferrari too.
    Ban Marc.

  18. #2058
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,772
    Cash
    125,043
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    AndreaCristianodeMartinoCastelletti told him.
    I once visited a small Catholic Church on the outskirts of Napoli. A small and charming one, very unliek the rat city. I decided to go inside to feel the atmosphere, despite me not being a religious fella. It was wonderful. Simple but beautiful ornaments. Worn down benches, but with charm and patina. I went up to the Altar. Very typical looking Altar for a Catholic Church; a finely decorated table cloth and soem pretty golden Paschal candles. I could see why the locals were so fond of this little charming Church. I took a few minutes just feeling the atmosphere.
    Then I noticed: where's the Cross with Jesus on it, that always hangs behind in the Altar - at least in the every Catholic Church I've ever visited. There were outlinings on the wall of the cross, but no Cross. I looked around, but couldn't see it. Then I heard a weepy noice from beneath the table cloth of the Altar. I looked under and a kid was sitting there with teary eyes, the kid was naked.
    I wasn't surprised. Naked children is a thing in Catholic Churches. By automatism I said: "You okay, Kiddo", thinking to myself does this kid even understand English? To my surprise he replied: "It hurt so much"; "What hurts?" I asked the kid.
    He didn't say anything. He turned around and pointed towards his bum. From his bum a rather large wooden board like, golden thing was sticking out. "What on earth kid?" I said. "You need help". "No!" The kid screamed. "I don't want any help. He told me that If I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would be blessed", "Blessed? How". "Blessed to foresee the future and understand the mercato" the kid said. Being a football fan myself, I was baffled. "Who told you that?". After soem tiem the kid replied: "Massimo Di Culo, the local priest told me, that if I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would become a transfer Guru; to impress my friends and never again be bullied, I took the Altar Cross and stuck it up and inside my bumhole". "Ouch" I thought to myself.
    I couldn't get myself to say it, but: "Kid, accepting Jesus as a part of you is meant figuratively, not literally". The kid looked shocked "Oh, shiiiiiiiit. Mama gonna be mad. No Spaghetti alle Vongole for my tonite".
    "My tiem is up, kid. Gotta head back to my hotel. What's you name?".. "Andrea, Andrea Cristiano"
    Much Love, bitches!

  19. #2059
    TK#10 vodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    3,158
    Cash
    1,819
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    *clicks on thread*
    *sees 'small catholic church'*
    *clicks on another thread*
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

  20. #2060
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    21,615
    Cash
    49,343
    Mentioned
    815 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I once visited a small Catholic Church on the outskirts of Napoli. A small and charming one, very unliek the rat city. I decided to go inside to feel the atmosphere, despite me not being a religious fella. It was wonderful. Simple but beautiful ornaments. Worn down benches, but with charm and patina. I went up to the Altar. Very typical looking Altar for a Catholic Church; a finely decorated table cloth and soem pretty golden Paschal candles. I could see why the locals were so fond of this little charming Church. I took a few minutes just feeling the atmosphere.
    Then I noticed: where's the Cross with Jesus on it, that always hangs behind in the Altar - at least in the every Catholic Church I've ever visited. There were outlinings on the wall of the cross, but no Cross. I looked around, but couldn't see it. Then I heard a weepy noice from beneath the table cloth of the Altar. I looked under and a kid was sitting there with teary eyes, the kid was naked.
    I wasn't surprised naked children is a thing in Catholic Churches. By automatism I said: "You okay, Kiddo", thinking to myself does this kid even understand English? To my surprise he replied: "It hurt so much"; "What hurts?" I asked the kid.
    He didn't say anything. He turned around and pointed towards his bum. From his bum a rather large wooden board like, golden thing was sticking out. "What on earth kid?" I said. "You need help". "No!" The kid screamed. "I don't want any help. He told me that If I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would be blessed", "Blessed? How". "Blessed to foresee the future and understand the mercato" the kid said. Being a football fan myself, I was baffled. "Who told you that?". After soem tiem the kid replied: "Massimo Di Culo, the local priest told me, that if I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would become a transfer Guru; to impress my friends and never again be bullied, I took the Altar Cross and stuck it up and inside my bumhole". "Ouch" I thought to myself.
    I couldn't get myself to say it, but: "Kid, accepting Jesus as a part of you is meant figuratively, not literally". The kid looked shocked "Oh, shiiiiiiiit. Mama gonna be mad. No Spaghetti alle Vongole for my tonite".
    "My tiem is up, kid. Gotta head back to my hotel. What's you name?".. "Andrea, Andrea Cristiano"
    Oh dear.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Similar Threads

  1. Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United, and Arsenal
    By Henry in forum Club football
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23.10.2003, 18:12
  2. Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool
    By Mullarkey in forum Club football
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 16.06.2003, 13:15
  3. liverpool or manchester united.
    By Mullarkey in forum Club football
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04.06.2003, 11:50
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04.06.2003, 04:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •