Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 653
  1. #81
    Juventuz champion am0110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,260
    Cash
    7,174
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Oh, so you can't explain.

    I would say Juve is top 5 club. Can isn't a West Brom signing, he's not a bad player, unless Juve are West Brom level.
    I just did.

  2. #82
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,517
    Cash
    8,418
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    I just did.
    Yes, you did. and you are right. @Enron

  3. #83
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    I just did.
    No you didn't. Or well maybe you tried but it wasn't of sufficient quality to be considered an explanation. There have been some well written posts for and against the player talking about strengths, weaknesses etc. Check em out!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Yes, you did. and you are right. @Enron
    He is average. Juve are good. West Brom.

    This is why I can't read football threads in this place anymore.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  4. #84
    Juventuz champion am0110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,260
    Cash
    7,174
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    No you didn't. Or well maybe you tried but it wasn't of sufficient quality to be considered an explanation. There have been some well written posts for and against the player talking about strengths, weaknesses etc. Check em out!
    I consider him average because he is, he doesnt excel in anything sooo...average is very precise and concise word to explain this guy.Nice little average player.

  5. #85
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    24,057
    Cash
    40,657
    Mentioned
    1521 Post(s)
    But he is average?!

    That's not some anti EPL biased $#@!, it's just how things are. He's a average player.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  6. #86
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,517
    Cash
    8,418
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    But he is average?!

    That's not some anti EPL biased $#@!, it's just how things are. He's a average player.
    That's right. We are looking for someone who reinforce our mid. Can wouldnt be a starter here, so how the $#@! should he improve us? It's that easy.
    West Brom was a example and he would definitely reinforce their squad. Not ours. So i don't get, why @Enron doesn't get it

  7. #87
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    I consider him average because he is, he doesnt excel in anything sooo...average is very precise and concise word to explain this guy.Nice little average player.
    Now that's a better explanation than your original nonsense. However, I think at times he can be really good. Having watched him a lot of over the last few seasons, I know he can be frustrating. But saying he's West Brom material isn't true either. He'd do a job for Juve, but as I think everyone in the thread agrees... He isn't what you guys need to make your midfield stronger.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    That's right. We are looking for someone who reinforce our mid. Can wouldnt be a starter here, so how the $#@! should he improve us? It's that easy.
    West Brom was a example and he would definitely reinforce their squad. Not ours. So i don't get, why @Enron doesn't get it
    Can would start for Juve after October when Khedira starts picking up injuries.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  8. #88
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,516
    Cash
    1,359,979
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Can would start for Juve after October when Khedira starts picking up injuries.
    Can is the best CM you guys have, you better keep him, or sign someone better as replacement. but i wont complain if we get him
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  9. #89
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Can is the best CM you guys have, you better keep him, or sign someone better as replacement. but i wont complain if we get him
    No he isn't. Henderson starts over Can when he's available. Lallana and Coutinho are better. Wijnaldum is a beast. Can is good on his day but like I said before inconsistent.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  10. #90
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    24,057
    Cash
    40,657
    Mentioned
    1521 Post(s)
    That's how good he is.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  11. #91
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,516
    Cash
    1,359,979
    Mentioned
    1859 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    No he isn't. Henderson starts over Can when he's available. Lallana and Coutinho are better. Wijnaldum is a beast. Can is good on his day but like I said before inconsistent.
    hes better than Henderson definitely imo, the englishman is nothing special. forgot about Wijnaldum, he might be better but havent seen him enough to tell. the other 2 are AMs so they dont count
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  12. #92
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    hes better than Henderson definitely imo, the englishman is nothing special. forgot about Wijnaldum, he might be better but havent seen him enough to tell. the other 2 are AMs so they dont count
    They play CM a lot. So they do count. At least in the 4-3-3.

    He's not better than Henderson. More athletic, but not better technically.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  13. #93
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,267
    Cash
    15,197
    Mentioned
    1414 Post(s)
    I can think about this move a bit.
    Ban Cronios

  14. #94
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Liverpool also sold Kevin Stewart today who plays the same position.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  15. #95
    Pezuña Brava Collaguazo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    En la llacta
    Posts
    3,609
    Cash
    7,815
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Now that's a west brom signing

  16. #96
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,003
    Cash
    11,256
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    They play CM a lot. So they do count. At least in the 4-3-3.

    He's not better than Henderson. More athletic, but not better technically.
    Yeah but we are looking for a player to play in a double pivot. Only Henderson and maybe at a push Wijnaldum can play there out of the players you mentioned.

  17. #97
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,031
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    1685 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collaguazo View Post
    Now that's a west brom signing
    Hull City but yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Yeah but we are looking for a player to play in a double pivot. Only Henderson and maybe at a push Wijnaldum can play there out of the players you mentioned.
    Duh. But he said CM, not specifically the number 6.

    In my opinion Henderson is better for what Liverpool does under Klopp, but Can isn't bad.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

  18. #98
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    55,036
    Cash
    50,965
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    Why?
    Pass him this back:

    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  19. #99
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Is not exist.
    Posts
    10
    Cash
    522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the Emre Can who was supposed to take Xabi Alonso's place at Bayern when he retires? I guess he was overrated. I read somewhere that Paratici really likes him since some U international tournament or something. From some YT videos about him he is still don't look impressive and I think we already have better and younger talents like Mandragora, Bentancour or Clemenza. If he will come I don't know what to expect from him as he doesn't look someone who could make a difference for us, but I trust the management so far they did very well.

  20. #100
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    18,060
    Cash
    48,379
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    But he is average?!

    That's not some anti EPL biased $#@!, it's just how things are. He's a average player.
    at best

Similar Threads

  1. Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United, and Arsenal
    By Henry in forum Club football
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23.10.2003, 19:12
  2. Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool
    By Mullarkey in forum Club football
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 16.06.2003, 14:15
  3. liverpool or manchester united.
    By Mullarkey in forum Club football
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04.06.2003, 12:50
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04.06.2003, 05:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •