[Friendly] PSG 2-3 JUVENTUS [26th July, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:sigh:

Marc is losing his marbles.

- - - Updated - - -

even the logos are not right. Next time take the one I use and a smaller one for the opponent. :numnum:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    @Mark :delpiero:

For this match open the 2017/2018 LIVE thread. Ffs, now I have to browse through 27 pages of barca thread. :sergio:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    New Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has sprained his ankle, missing the PSG game along with Federico Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa and Daniele Rugani.

The Bianconeri were beaten 2-1 by Barcelona in the International Champions Cup, when Szczesny made his debut in the second half.

However, the former Roma and Arsenal goalkeeper sprained his left ankle and will be evaluated over the next few days, confirmed a Juve statement.

Szczesny will remain in Boston along with Rugani, new signings Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi.

They are not part of the travelling party to Miami, where Juve will face Paris Saint-Germain at the Hard Rock Stadium.
    Why is Costa not going to be part of this game?

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    02:30 CET match. :lol2: Fvck me if I will watch it live. Your opinion, @JCK? The best time for Aussies. :baus: @Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)