[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I only watched a little bit of the game then remembered why I hate preseason friendlies;

1) The football is never worth watching.
    2) If we're $#@! it worries me.
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is there any rationale for Allgeri to use this kind of lineup for the first half? This made the game meaningless.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladstone View Post
    is there any rationale for Allgeri to use this kind of lineup for the first half? This made the game meaningless.
    it was meaningless
    just to shake off some rust

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    it just showed that @Dru and Aush were right selling their tickets.
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    If we're $#@! it worries me.
    lol, mate. The worse pre-season is the better competitive season it will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any rationale for Allegri to use this kind of lineup for the first half? This made the game meaningless.
    Maybe because the game IS actually meaningless? It's a friendly, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    it was meaningless
    Forza Ferrari!

Forza Juventus!

Allez Les Blues!

Cash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Why are people crapping themselves for pre season already? Everyone's rusty as hell.
      Spoiler:
    well apart from Neymar

South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    lol, mate. The worse pre-season is the better competitive season it will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because the game IS actually meaningless? It's a friendly, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, man so then why bother watching?

When I was younger every pre-season had Celtic losing to tiny, tiny teams in Eastern Europe or wherever and the media always lost their $#@!. I lost mine too the first year but grew out of it when I was 8
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Primavera player BlackWhiteGold's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was there and it was my first time seeing them live. I missed the other opportunities I had in the last few American tours. I was disappointed we didn't start our best vs. their best. I think the outcome may have been different. It wasn't a very well played game and the rust showed. Passes weren't crisp, defense wasn't there, but no real area of concern other than feeling that neither Benatia nor Barzagli will be able to replace Bonucci. There is some concern from me at center back. I hope Rugani is ready for a larger role. I think that he is.

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGold View Post
    I was there and it was my first time seeing them live. I missed the other opportunities I had in the last few American tours. I was disappointed we didn't start our best vs. their best. I think the outcome may have been different. It wasn't a very well played game and the rust showed. Passes weren't crisp, defense wasn't there, but no real area of concern other than feeling that neither Benatia nor Barzagli will be able to replace Bonucci. There is some concern from me at center back. I hope Rugani is ready for a larger role. I think that he is.
    What time did you end up getting there?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Ah yes, the friendles

Here in Belgium, our media goes completely insane each time our bunch of overhyped selfloving $#@! ass national team players have a friendly.
    Both media and team take it as if it were a final. So the usual happens meaning we field the strongest team in the known formation playing 300km/u against teams that use a friendly for what it is actually used for : experiment and try different combinations.

So they hype the $#@! out of those gucciprada $#@!s each time they grab a victory.

... Only to then completely disappoint and draw/lose against any random opponent in games that actually matter, and no one gets why

$#@!ing friendlies
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    I know, man so then why bother watching?
    Especially since our best [and new signings] players aren't playing.

I cringe when I see Mandžukić as the lone forward supported by Lemina and Sturaro.
    Forza Ferrari!

Forza Juventus!

Allez Les Blues!

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Ah yes, the friendles

Here in Belgium, our media goes completely insane each time our bunch of overhyped selfloving $#@! ass national team players have a friendly.
    Both media and team take it as if it were a final. So the usual happens meaning we field the strongest team in the known formation playing 300km/u against teams that use a friendly for what it is actually used for : experiment and try different combinations.

So they hype the $#@! out of those gucciprada $#@!s each time they grab a victory.

... Only to then completely disappoint and draw/lose against any random opponent in games that actually matter, and no one gets why

$#@!ing friendlies
    Totally agree. I remember Juve and also Milan coming to HK to play friendlies. Everyone was so hyped up and a local team played it like it was the game of their lives. In the second half the big team puts their primavera players in and they lose the game. Also, I knew for a fact that many of the big name players were out drinking and partying the night before and getting laid with the local girls....then everyone told me....."f*ck man....what is it with Juve man - so overrated etc"

This is why I prefer they play against the big teams like Barca or PSG - less shame in losing those games and the opposition doesn't take it seriously either and you have less chance of injury then some small time team playing rough and risk injuries.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catenaccio View Post
    Totally agree. I remember Juve and also Milan coming to HK to play friendlies. Everyone was so hyped up and a local team played it like it was the game of their lives. In the second half the big team puts their primavera players in and they lose the game. Also, I knew for a fact that many of the big name players were out drinking and partying the night before and getting laid with the local girls....then everyone told me....."f*ck man....what is it with Juve man - so overrated etc"

This is why I prefer they play against the big teams like Barca or PSG - less shame in losing those games and the opposition doesn't take it seriously either and you have less chance of injury then some small time team playing rough and risk injuries.
    lol

DP and Buffon too?

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Give us some names and juicy gossip
    DYBALA

La Joya

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Not Juve so much but I know the Milan players did and I am quite sure David Beckham and Ronaldo (old one) both shagged chicks in the bathroom of a club i know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    lol

DP and Buffon too?
    Funny for a moment I thought you meant a DP with Buffon! Haha

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)

The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Not Juve so much but I know the Milan players did and I am quite sure David Beckham and Ronaldo (old one) both shagged chicks in the bathroom of a club i know.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny for a moment I thought you meant a DP with Buffon! Haha
    Did u DNA test the bathroom or smth. Why would Beckham shag some nobody asians? He could have gotten anyone with his fame.

Ronaldo i can understand, didnt he get caught with a tranny once?