João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Juventus 32

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
  • Thread Starter #4
    I have no clue if this guy is any good but see people fapping over him. Hopefully he's good enough to replace Alves.
    I have seen some videos,he is very similiar to Alex Sandro. Fast,aggressive,very good dribbler. With Max can be even better :tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...Hopefully he's good enough to replace Alves.
    as much as i despise him as a person, it's not hard to admit that he's a unique player. no other right back has the versatility of alves: he's a meh defender, but he holds the ball like the best midfielders and attacks like a very good winger. i don't expect anybody to directly replace him, i just hope for a solid solution.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I have seen some videos,he is very similiar to Alex Sandro. Fast,aggressive,very good dribbler. With Max can be even better :tup:
    Cool.

as much as i despise him as a person, it's not hard to admit that he's a unique player. no other right back has the versatility of alves: he's a meh defender, but he holds the ball like the best midfielders and attacks like a very good winger. i don't expect anybody to directly replace him, i just hope for a solid solution.
    Wait... why? :D

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    @Mark
    Is it worth to have a thread just about him? Any strong links or just media tapping in the dark and telling fairy tales?

- - - Updated - - -

@Juventus 32 just saw your rumors.
    reliable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)