Joćo Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 34
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 819
  1. #661
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,717
    Cash
    124,925
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    This will never get old for me
    Unliek Hist's posting.
    Much Love, bitches!

  2. #662
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    672
    Cash
    2,358
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw some news mentioning that before signing Cancelo, we need to sell Mandragora, Cerri and Sturaro. Is it true?

  3. #663
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,351
    Cash
    8,959
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki View Post
    I saw some news mentioning that before signing Cancelo, we need to sell Mandragora, Cerri and Sturaro. Is it true?
    Yes if we want to brake even. And we always do.

  4. #664
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,212
    Cash
    205,455
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki View Post
    I saw some news mentioning that before signing Cancelo, we need to sell Mandragora, Cerri and Sturaro. Is it true?
    Don’t wanna tap into that SMS transfer kitty
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  5. #665
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    21,545
    Cash
    49,191
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post


    It's gotta be JJM @Post Ironic
    Honestly, he's my hero.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Good thing this guy isn't at WC or we would have no chance of signing him.


    $#@!. No. I don't rate Cancelo. Wish he was at the damn World Cup now. Price him out of reach for our one-eyed penny-pincher.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  6. #666
    Juventuz champion Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,236
    Cash
    12,208
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    TS journo now says he published everything exactly as Cancelo said it.

  7. #667
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    73,958
    Cash
    303,859
    Mentioned
    6085 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    TS journo now says he published everything exactly as Cancelo said it.
    he did,

    just didn't like the exaggerated headline...
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  8. #668
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,175
    Cash
    5,078
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    You'd think this deal would be close to finalizing by now? Valencia need to sell, we want him and agreed personal terms with the player.

  9. #669
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,688
    Cash
    40,819
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    calma

    let the mandragora and cerri/sturaro deals get finalized
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Lewa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pogba
    31/05/2018


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  10. #670
    Juventuz champion LiquidPLP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,020
    Cash
    13,080
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Well, yeah that's the thing - we're waiting because it's Valencia who need the money and can't afford to wait. On the other hand we can wait because the player obviously prefers us to Wolverhampton and there are no other teams.

    I think this can be considered done unless there's some super rich team on him out of sudden. In the end I expect it to be a deal of about 35m (loan with obligation to buy). I think our management's confidence comes from having a back up plan in Darmian (in a case something would go wrong).

  11. #671
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,688
    Cash
    40,819
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    There's no way we're getting him on a loan/obligation deal. Italian papers just love to sell unrealistic scenarios like that and people buy it.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Lewa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Pogba
    31/05/2018


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  12. #672
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,717
    Cash
    124,925
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    calma

    let the mandragora and cerri/sturaro deals get finalized
    CALMA?!

    Theres two weeks til the mercato opens and four weeks til the world cup is over!!

    Emre Can still havent signed. Witsel v2. And what about Golovin!!!!!1

    We need to strike now!!!!!!

  13. #673
    TK#10 vodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    3,157
    Cash
    1,813
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    CALMA?!

    Theres two weeks til the mercato opens and four weeks til the world cup is over!!

    Emre Can still havent signed. Witsel v2. And what about Golovin!!!!!1

    We need to strike now!!!!!!
    hahaha what strikes me that some of the older users are panicking. Just like they did when we signed Sorensen for our primavera team (note my sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

  14. #674
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,212
    Cash
    205,455
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    hahaha what strikes me that some of the older users are panicking. Just like they did when we signed Sorensen for our primavera team (note my sig)
    Who?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  15. #675
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,725
    Cash
    2,059
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    You'd think this deal would be close to finalizing by now? Valencia need to sell, we want him and agreed personal terms with the player.
    If we do sign him, I assume agreement will only be reached right before Valencia's UEFA deadline.

    With no/limited competition, we can afford to flirt with Valencia till near deadline, when they'll have to accept a lesser offer and sell another player to pay the 40m.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    Well, yeah that's the thing - we're waiting because it's Valencia who need the money and can't afford to wait. On the other hand we can wait because the player obviously prefers us to Wolverhampton and there are no other teams.

    I think this can be considered done unless there's some super rich team on him out of sudden. In the end I expect it to be a deal of about 35m (loan with obligation to buy). I think our management's confidence comes from having a back up plan in Darmian (in a case something would go wrong).
    Only way it can be a loan is if it happens on Aug 10 with no other CL team interested (entirely possible) and Cancelo pushing for a move. That's also the only way this transfer would make sense to me.

    Darmian Plan B for Cancelo

  16. #676
    TK#10 vodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    3,157
    Cash
    1,813
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Who?
    not you hust, all fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

  17. #677
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    76,212
    Cash
    205,455
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vodka View Post
    not you hust, all fine
    I know not me I never get worked up in a bad way on transfers
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  18. #678
    Juventuz champion LiquidPLP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,020
    Cash
    13,080
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    On TJ they say it's almost done thanks to Valencia lowering their demands to 35m.

  19. #679
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    73,958
    Cash
    303,859
    Mentioned
    6085 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    On TJ they say it's almost done thanks to Valencia lowering their demands to 35m.
    yep, they quotes superdeportes who concentrate on Valencia news.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  20. #680
    Juventuz regular Akshen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,265
    Cash
    3,306
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And superdeporte reported its done deal like month ago. Enough of this $#@!ty sources.

Similar Threads

  1. Juve, ipotesi Valencia per Marco Di Vaio
    By Nakigol in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 20.07.2004, 21:09
  2. Valencia net Lazio two
    By Zlatan in forum Club football
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05.07.2004, 08:04
  3. Valencia sign Eto'o
    By JuveCampione in forum Club football
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07.07.2003, 14:06
  4. Where Can I Find Valencia Goals?
    By PersianMafia in forum Club football
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02.06.2003, 01:31
  5. Valencia - Arsenal
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 20.03.2003, 22:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •