Joćo Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 30
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robee View Post
    Didn't you want Martial?
    Given the wealth of talent France have it's no surprise he didn't make the squad especially as he was a bench warmer most of last season, that's not to say I don't want martial, at the right price i'd take him. Cancelo on the other hand started most matches but in terms of full backs for the NT who does cancelo have to compete with? Pereira and Soares? you'd think if he really was that good he'd at least get ahead of soares
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Given the wealth of talent France have it's no surprise he didn't make the squad especially as he was a bench warmer most of last season, that's not to say I don't want martial, at the right price i'd take him. Cancelo on the other hand started most matches but in terms of full backs for the NT who does cancelo have to compete with? Pereira and Soares? you'd think if he really was that good he'd at least get ahead of soares
    Well, even France have freaking Olivier Giroud in front of Martial. Selections mean little as Martial obviously has much more talent.

Cash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I think he wants to continue playing in Italy next season...
    ...despite joao mario's warning

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Well, even France have freaking Olivier Giroud in front of Martial. Selections mean little as Martial obviously has much more talent.
    But look at it this way, Giroud is literally France' only natural centre forward outside of benzema and Griezmann. Benzema doesn't get picked any more, Martial is a different type of forward and in theory would be competing against the likes of Coman and Dembele for a spot out wide.

Besides Giroud is a bit underrated if you ask me, he just seems to deliver when it matters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    ...despite joao mario's warning
    what he should have said it "dont join inter"
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    But look at it this way, Giroud is literally France' only natural centre forward outside of benzema and Griezmann. Benzema doesn't get picked any more, Martial is a different type of forward and in theory would be competing against the likes of Coman and Dembele for a spot out wide.

Besides Giroud is a bit underrated if you ask me, he just seems to deliver when it matters

- - - Updated - - -

what he should have said it "dont join inter"
    I see, it's a bit like Soares is not really competition for Cancelo because he is the only really defensive minded fullback...

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    I see, it's a bit like Soares is not really competition for Cancelo because he is the only really defensive minded fullback...
    I don't think soares is all that bad going forward. Perhaps not as good as cancelo in advanced roles but for 40 mill on a full back you'd like to think you've bought near enough a complete player and not one that still needs a lot of work on

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't think soares is all that bad going forward. Perhaps not as good as cancelo in advanced roles but for 40 mill on a full back you'd like to think you've bought near enough a complete player and not one that still needs a lot of work on
    Imagine when we sell Sandro for 60 mil pounds and hes not even in Russia. SELL!!!!!
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Imagine when we sell Sandro for 60 mil pounds and hes not even in Russia. SELL!!!!!
    Firstly no offer has arrived. Secondly what is selling our only fit left back going to resolve when cancelo is a rb? Thats a huge gamble on spinazzola to a) be fit following his op, and b) find his form. Selling sandro would be a huge error

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Beppe: "We are interested in Cancelo but there is no negotiation to sign him.”
    ✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    but at this moment there is no ongoing INTENSE negotiation"
    That's exactly what he said. Translating from Marotta's mercato language - Cancelo is ours very soon.

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    We will never pay 40 mil for him. And you know that, Badass. We're too careful for that...

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfielD View Post
    Beppe: "We are interested in Cancelo but there is no negotiation to sign him.”
    But how else would he sign him if he doesnt negotiate? I am also interested in changing my job, but I dont look for another and dont go to interviews. I dont think that me and Beppe have good chances to make our interests a reality this way..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh_rose View Post
    But how else would he sign him if he doesnt negotiate? I am also interested in changing my job, but I dont look for another and dont go to interviews. I dont think that me and Beppe have good chances to make our interests a reality this way..
    He is lying.
    ✰✰✰

Cash
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)

4:10 on Cancelo.

"Cancelo é un ottimo giocatore. Nella fattispecie, noi siamo alla ricerca di un profilo del genere perņ in questo momento non c’č nessuna trattativa intensa in corso....e quindi non posso che dire che sia un giocatore interessante."

-----------------------

Media skipped it out but he said "no intense negotiation", rubbishing the idea that it is down to details or we are pushing hard, just that he was of interest. Better to do that than look like all your eggs are in one basket, in terms of negotiation strategy.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    6574 Post(s)
    Leaving for Italy?

JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Leaving for Italy?

Doing some business with Beppe.

- - - Updated - - -

Héctor Gómez @Generaldepie_
    Longoria y Alemany destino Italia. Cancelo y Zaza.

This guy saying, they are going to Italy for Cancelo and Zaza businesses.

- - - Updated - - -

So, @Mark: Cancello e' fatta tonight?

Cash
    Mentioned
    6574 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki View Post
    Doing some business with Beppe.

- - - Updated - - -

Héctor Gómez @Generaldepie_
    Longoria y Alemany destino Italia. Cancelo y Zaza.

This guy saying, they are going to Italy for Cancelo and Zaza businesses.

- - - Updated - - -

So, @Mark: Cancello e' fatta tonight?
    vediamo
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    2484 Post(s)
    Alemany and Longoria (Valencia representatives) have landed in Milan - Expected to meet with Juventus this evening to discuss Cancelo. [Romeo Agresti]
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Reminds me of when Beppe travelled to Germany to sell Vidal
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    2484 Post(s)
    Juventus meet for Cancelo
    By Football Italia staff

Representatives from Valencia are reportedly in Italy to meet Juventus and discuss Joao Cancelo, while Simone Zaza could return to Sassuolo.

Cancelo spent this season on loan at Inter, but the Nerazzurri can’t pay his buyout clause due to Financial Fair Play restrictions.

The Bianconeri are therefore looking to do a deal, with general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirming yesterday that they consider him a “top player”.

The director insisted that there were no negotiations underway, but today Sky Italia is reporting that Valencia are in Italy and will meet with Juve.

In addition, representatives for the Spanish club could meet Sassuolo to discuss a shock return for Simone Zaza.

The Italian international left the Neroverdi in 2015 to return to Juventus, before an unhappy spell at West Ham United.

Despite 13 Liga goals this season, it’s thought Los Che would be willing to sell Zaza and Sassuolo would be delighted to welcome him back.
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.