Douglas Costa - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 68
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1529

Thread: Douglas Costa

  1. #1341
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,849
    Cash
    197,311
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Nice, so the attacking player you are praising was the 'best' in 180 goalless minutes. Bulletproof point
    Such a bully
    2017/2018 - 29 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  2. #1342
    Juventuz bench Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    982
    Cash
    2,538
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Nice, so the attacking player you are praising was the 'best' in 180 goalless minutes. Bulletproof point
    Yes, because the reason to why we were goalless was clearly because of one player.

    Costa created several chances for his teammates. He was clearly our most dangerous player in the first leg, and our joint-most dangerous player in the second leg (along with Dybi).

    It takes a team effort to score goals and the rest of our team was simply not up for it in those games.

    Also, Costa was deadly for Bayern against us in the Ro16 in 2015/16. Are you calling us a $#@! team?

  3. #1343
    On a 2 year dry loan Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    722
    Cash
    2,037
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Yes, because the reason to why we were goalless was clearly because of one player.

    Costa created several chances for his teammates. He was clearly our most dangerous player in the first leg, and our joint-most dangerous player in the second leg (along with Dybi).

    It takes a team effort to score goals and the rest of our team was simply not up for it in those games.

    Also, Costa was deadly for Bayern against us in the Ro16 in 2015/16. Are you calling us a $#@! team?
    you know sometimes i want to agree with the points you make but then the arguments you use to justify them just

  4. #1344
    Juventuz bench Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    982
    Cash
    2,538
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    you know sometimes i want to agree with the points you make but then the arguments you use to justify them just


    The point is that Costa has done well this season, and not just against bad opponents.

  5. #1345
    On a 2 year dry loan Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    722
    Cash
    2,037
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post


    The point is that Costa has done well this season, and not just against bad opponents.
    i will semi agree with that because i didnt watch the napoli game, but he didnt even play any minutes against roma or inter so i will reserve my judgement

    Edit: ya much better, just make your point and stop throwing in one off examples and pass maps

  6. #1346
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,811
    Cash
    221,594
    Mentioned
    1416 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    i will semi agree with that because i didnt watch the napoli game, but he didnt even play any minutes against roma or inter so i will reserve my judgement

    Edit: ya much better, just make your point and stop throwing in one off examples and pass maps
    love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  7. #1347
    Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,200
    Cash
    5,826
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Really like what ive seen from him. Especially that game vs Napoli.

  8. #1348
    Don't be Diego 2.0 CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17,607
    Cash
    70,218
    Mentioned
    1769 Post(s)
    Mah man
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  9. #1349
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,719
    Cash
    1,360,440
    Mentioned
    1875 Post(s)
    nice one C-Dogg
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  10. #1350
    Juventuz bench Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    982
    Cash
    2,538
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Boss

  11. #1351
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    24,800
    Cash
    42,307
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)


    What was that defending though

    No one tracking Costas run. EPL says hello.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  12. #1352
    Juventuz champion Boksic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,322
    Cash
    6,806
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Great movement for the goal, needs to be far more involved and less careless when we have the ball though.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

    Grazie Alex

  13. #1353
    Sangue Blu GiocataGrande's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Posts
    1,212
    Cash
    3,161
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Our most positive player the last months, along with Wojciech
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

  14. #1354
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,157
    Cash
    6,955
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post


    What was that defending though

    No one tracking Costas run. EPL says hello.
    Tottenham

  15. #1355
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,849
    Cash
    197,311
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 29 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  16. #1356
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,123
    Cash
    5,367
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    His technique is top notch. He can control very difficult balls under the pressure however he still makes a lot of mistakes and loses many balls.

  17. #1357
    Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Im not sure
    Posts
    1,877
    Cash
    3,342
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post


    What was that defending though

    No one tracking Costas run. EPL says hello.
    It wasnt a run tracking it was the LB not stepping up and letting him be onside
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

  18. #1358
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,849
    Cash
    197,311
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    To be that RB today
    2017/2018 - 29 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  19. #1359
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,603
    Cash
    4,076
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    How is he doing? From what I read his been doing quite fine lately

  20. #1360
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    70,605
    Cash
    296,375
    Mentioned
    5689 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    How is he doing? From what I read his been doing quite fine lately
    I thank you.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Similar Threads

  1. Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 1820
    Last Post: 11.07.2017, 17:10
  2. Douglas Costa
    By v1rtu4l in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 15.01.2009, 22:53
  3. Douglas Maicon
    By mrborg in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26.01.2006, 05:38
  4. Rui Costa in crash scare
    By K10 in forum Club football
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30.03.2005, 23:04
  5. Atletico Madrid next stop for Rui Costa?
    By Sivori in forum Club football
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05.08.2002, 07:35

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •