Help with autographs authenticity (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Got this shirt as a gift from a non-Juve fan who received it from someone (...), so the shirt has no backstory :D I'd like to know if there is any chance that the autographs are authentical.
At first glance it looks like a fake, Treze's autograph looks too simple, shirt is a replica, Ravanelli (?) being there. :boh:

click to enlarge

1. ??

2. Buffon

3. Treze

4. ??

5. ??

6. Nedved

7. ??

8. Camo

9. Ravanelli?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's a fake shirt so almost certainly fake signatures, probably some guy in Hong Kong. I had one from our 2006 team, ok item to have but I don't expect it to be real. The jersey looks very close but a couple of things don't seem right.

Unless it comes with a certificate of authenticity (from a reputable source), preferably with photo proof, then there's every chance it is fake.

For example Trez's signature is nothing like that above, but like this:

On Camoranesi's see how his authentic one flows from the 'C' through 'a' and beyond, as it would do if someone was signing their name. On the shirt above the person writing stops, because they are copying from an example.

https://www.brandesautographs.com/m...78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/0/5032885.jpg

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's a fake shirt so almost certainly fake signatures, probably some guy in Hong Kong. I had one from our 2006 team, ok item to have but I don't expect it to be real. The jersey looks very close but a couple of things don't seem right.

Unless it comes with a certificate of authenticity (from a reputable source), preferably with photo proof, then there's every chance it is fake.

On Camoranesi's see how his authentic one flows from the 'C' through 'a' and beyond, as it would do if someone was signing their name. On the shirt above the person writing stops, because they are copying from an example.

https://www.brandesautographs.com/m...78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/0/5032885.jpg
Was about to say that. It's not fluent, There is some stutter in the autographs. In 4 & 5 for example.

Still a nice shirt though :D

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #5

Yeah probably, but i was thinking that signatures might differ as it's surely more difficult to sign on a shirt than it is on a photo.

Still a nice shirt though :D
    But what to do with it? Won't put in on the wall as there is no authenticity proof. :D Hide it in the wardrobe, throw away or try to sell i think.

Do you guys have any idea about the 'players' behind unrecognized autographs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)