Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Dunno what you guys are smoking but it seems good, or you don't follow the news at all.

Yesterday, Manchester Evening News confirmed ManU gave up on Fabinho.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....binho-13178253

So don't give up just now.

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If United of all teams gave up because of Monaco demanding too much, I honestly can't see Juve entering.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    If United of all teams gave up because of Monaco demanding too much, I honestly can't see Juve entering.
    It's not as if Mourinho did a lot of BS choices these past few years, huh?

Monaco would let him go for around 55m, and he's worth it, 100%.

Now if Grande Mourinho thinks he isn't, it doesn't worth much in my book given the craps he's pulling for a few years now, with all due respect.

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dujj View Post
    It's not as if Mourinho did a lot of BS choices these past few years, huh?

Monaco would let him go for around 55m, and he's worth it, 100%.

Now if Grande Mourinho thinks he isn't, it doesn't worth much in my book given the craps he's pulling for a few years now, with all due respect.
    Well, paying over 50mln for a CM seems crazy to me. Even considering the prices these days. Moreover, he plays for Monaco, not some top club and although he is a good player, he will never be one of the best. Imo, his ceiling is lower than Pjanic' for example.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Well, paying over 50mln for a CM seems crazy to me. Even considering the prices these days. Moreover, he plays for Monaco, not some top club and although he is a good player, he will never be one of the best. Imo, his ceiling is lower than Pjanic' for example.
    Totally different players though. Fabinho is much better defensively. Would work perfectly with Pjanic in a two man mid. Hope we go for him instead of N'Zonzi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Totally different players though. Fabinho is much better defensively. Would work perfectly with Pjanic in a two man mid. Hope we go for him instead of N'Zonzi.
    Agreed they are different. However, Fabinho's price tag seems like he's the next Iniesta, Kroos or Modric which he is not. I much rather have N'Zonzi for 30mln than Fabinho for 55.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Agreed they are different. However, Fabinho's price tag seems like he's the next Iniesta, Kroos or Modric which he is not. I much rather have N'Zonzi for 30mln than Fabinho for 55.
    The players you mention are playmaker, while Fabinho and N'Zonzi are holding midfielders. Not really fair to compare them as they have totally different functions in the team.
    I thought the rumored price for N'Zonzi was 40m. No matter what I waould go for Fabinho. He is a better player and he is 5 years younger, so even with a 25 m difference Fabinho makes more sense.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dujj View Post
    Dunno what you guys are smoking but it seems good, or you don't follow the news at all.

Yesterday, Manchester Evening News confirmed ManU gave up on Fabinho.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....binho-13178253

So don't give up just now.
    $#@!ing sign him beppe $#@! nzombie
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My point was destroyers shouldn't be valued as high as creators.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cash
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    The players you mention are playmaker, while Fabinho and N'Zonzi are holding midfielders. Not really fair to compare them as they have totally different functions in the team.
    I thought the rumored price for N'Zonzi was 40m. No matter what I waould go for Fabinho. He is a better player and he is 5 years younger, so even with a 25 m difference Fabinho makes more sense.
    He wasn't comparing them actually.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

If he was a braindead destroyer, I would agree. However a player like Fabinho is much more than that, and hes function is just as important as a playmaker is. Then again which creative 23 year old WC CM/AM can you get for 55m these days?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    He wasn't comparing them actually.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
    Offcourse he was. He was talking about Fabinho as a less talented player than Kroos, Iniesta etc. Thereby comparing them.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2356 Post(s)
    I want both him and N'nonzi, yes I want to spend 95mil on the midfield. We're seriously lacking, also sell Sami if they both come.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Offcourse he was. He was talking about Fabinho as a less talented player than Kroos, Iniesta etc. Thereby comparing them.
    Okay. If that's the case then he was right too for sure.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why not? Seems a bit biased towards one aspect of the midfield. Fabinho also scored 10 goals this season.

- - - Updated - - -

This is whoscored via AS today, Fabinho and Atletico discussing possibilities:

https://www.whoscored.com/News/by0VQ...th-Monaco-star

I suppose he is their type of player, but it seems we should be more attractive at this juncture, no? Though he did once spend a year in Madrid, so there's that...

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If he was a braindead destroyer, I would agree. However a player like Fabinho is much more than that, and hes function is just as important as a playmaker is. Then again which creative 23 year old WC CM/AM can you get for 55m these days?

- - - Updated - - -

Calling him an AM is an overstatement. How Fabinho compares to players like Games, David Silva, Mkhitarian? He's too limited to play behind the strikers (aka Vidal in 2015). He's a CM, nothing more. For such price one could get: Naingollan, Matic, De Rossi, Kante, Tolisso, N'Zonzi, Allan, Milinkovic-Savic, Biglia, Rakitic, Casemiro, Strootman, etc, etc. I know these names are totally random and some of them are impossible for Juve to get but my point is since there is plenty of players with characteristics similar to Fabinho, Monaco shouldn't be asking for such a high figure as 55mln.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Calling him an AM is an overstatement. How Fabinho compares to players like Games, David Silva, Mkhitarian? He's too limited to play behind the strikers (aka Vidal in 2015). He's a CM, nothing more. For such price one could get: Naingollan, Matic, De Rossi, Kante, Tolisso, N'Zonzi, Allan, Milinkovic-Savic, Biglia, Rakitic, Casemiro, Strootman, etc, etc. I know these names are totally random and some of them are impossible for Juve to get but my point is since there is plenty of players with characteristics similar to Fabinho, Monaco shouldn't be asking for such a high figure as 55mln.
    You misunderstood. I was asking which CM ala the types you are mentioning you could possible get for 55m. I am not calling Fabinho an AM or suggesting he should play behind the strikers.
    The names you mention are either unatainable or not nearly as good as Fabinho. In my view he is one of the three best holding midfielders in the world, he is still only 23 years old, would be a perfect partner to Pjanic in a two man mid, which we are going to play next year and he can play RB pretty well incase of emergency. IMO he is worth 55m or close to it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Fabinho isnt even close to top3dm

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    You misunderstood. I was asking which CM ala the types you are mentioning you could possible get for 55m. I am not calling Fabinho an AM or suggesting he should play behind the strikers.
    The names you mention are either unatainable or not nearly as good as Fabinho. In my view he is one of the three best holding midfielders in the world, he is still only 23 years old, would be a perfect partner to Pjanic in a two man mid, which we are going to play next year and he can play RB pretty well incase of emergency. IMO he is worth 55m or close to it.
    I think our opinions don't differ much. I agree he's one of the best holding mids out there. I also agree some of the names I mentioned aren't his level. My point is we shouldn't spend so much money on a holding mid, no matter how good he is. I referenced so many names to make a point that there are lots of good holding midfielders. Yet, there aren't too many players like Pjanic, Modric, Kroos, Iniesta, Verratti etc. The supply influences the price. Also, players with attacking talents influence games more. Somebody made a good point on this forum comparing putting Messi in a low-table Serie A team and putting Bonucci to the same team. Even though both are class on their positions, the team with Messi would collect more points in the league. You can replace Messi with Higuain or Lewandowski since Messi's example may feel exaggerated.

To sum up, I totally understand United losing interest in Fabinho for 55mln.