I have the perfect solution to Juve's right back problems: Hasan Salihamidžić (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
When you think of it, he'd be brilliant at Juve. He's Bayern's Zambrotta. He is a very grateful player, always gives 100%, very versatile, fast and full of fighting spirit. He has a solid shot, a fairly good cross (maybe like Zambrotta), and I'd say he's one of Bayern's best players. He's extremely versatile, he's played almost every position in Bayern, right wing, right wingback, right midfield, left midfield, right wing, left wing, playmaker, support striker, striker... everything except GK.

Now, he's currently playing as a right wing, but IMO, he was excellent on the right wingback position too, and imagine the possibilities of having to great wngbacks in the team, it would almost eliminate the need for left/right midfielders, meaning we could concentrate more on overruning the opponents in the centre of midfield. IMO he'd be the perfect solution, just imagine having Zambrotta on both sides of the pitch.

He's not very old either, 26/27 so we could get 4 or 5 years out of him. The problem is, Bayern would never let him go for under 25-30 mil €.

Discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
No, he is a diver , he is always injured and did you not just say that noone in the German league is likeable

Besides his name alone is enough not to buy him as we would be calling him sali and we already got our own beloved sally and she don't play for Juve she is a gr8 poster

25-30m, what, are you kidding? he is not what anything near that and i prefer Sagnol anyways to that diver

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Salihamidzic is no more a diver than half the Serie A, and Juve players :rolleyes:

And he is not always injured, altho he did have 2 knee operations in the last three years, it seems now that it's all behind him and he has rehabilitated.

And everyone knows only the Bosnian players in the BundesLiga are likeable, so there was no need of saying that ;)

But IMO, he'd be perfect :strong:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    No, he is a diver , he is always injured and did you not just say that noone in the German league is likeable

Besides his name alone is enough not to buy him as we would be calling him sali and we already got our own beloved sally and she don't play for Juve she is a gr8 poster

25-30m, what, are you kidding? he is not what anything near that and i prefer Sagnol anyways to that diver
    :D

Z, any coincidence in the fact that he's Bosnian? :rolleyes::p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Salihamidzic is no more a diver than half the Serie A, and Juve players :rolleyes:
    Juve players are not divers. Just Nedved most of the time.

zambrota´s case was an accident.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Well, the only coincidence might be that I am more aware of his form and his qualities, but he is as good as I said. The fact he's Bosnian makes than no more nor less important.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002

And he is not always injured, altho he did have 2 knee operations in the last three years, it seems now that it's all behind him and he has rehabilitated.

And everyone knows only the Bosnian players in the BundesLiga are likeable, so there was no need of saying that ;)

But IMO, he'd be perfect :strong:
    Oh thats just great you want us to have a Bosnian with bad knees to add to our Croatian with bad groin , all we need is an Englishman with bad teeth (oh that would be Lampard):D

Anyways any probs we could just take them to Seedorf's dentist except for Lamapard he would just need a gynaecologist:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Oh thats just great you want us to have a Bosnian with bad knees to add to our Croatian with bad groin , all we need is an Englishman with bad teeth (oh that would be Lampard):D

Anyways any probs we could just take them to Seedorf's dentist except for Lamapard he would just need a gynaecologist:D
    Here we go again with the "touching balls" concept and the secret lab of Berlusconi :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9

Nice, discrimination based on name :rolleyes:

Comparing Salihamidzic to Sagnol is in insult to Hasan :(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Comparing Salihamidzic to Sagnol is in insult to Hasan :(
    You're right, Sagnol is just far better, Sali would be insulted to be drawn up in such a reckless and ignorant comparison ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12

Nice, very nice :rolleyes:

And here I was thought I might get some insightful answers :sigh:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

You're right, Sagnol is just far better, Sali would be insulted to be drawn up in such a reckless and ignorant comparison ;)
    And I have nothing to contribute???

Nice Martin, reaaaaaaaal nice :rolleyes:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002

Nice, very nice :rolleyes:

And here I was thought I might get some insightful answers :sigh:
    Insightful? You start by saying you have the answer to our right sided problems, well pardon me but i didnt know we had one and even if we were going to replace Thuram in the future you rather hilariously suggest Salihamidzic and then to make it even funnier, you suggest he is better than Sagnol, if that was not enuff you suggest that somehow he would go for the same price as Roanldinho and Beckham
    Then you bring out the big whopper of all the jokes you cracked to suggest that hasan aint a diver
    No my friend nothing I have said is as unserious as what you are suggesting

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    First of all, we do have a problem

Secondly, Salihamidzic is better than Sagnol who is nothing than a medicore player, and if you fail to realise that you're blind. Salihamidzic is one of the best right wings in the business.

Thirdly, thats what beckenbauer said the price was, but that doesnt mean its written in stone. If Zambrotta is worth 15-20 mil, and he is, than so is Salih.

Fourth, he is no more a diver than the average player at Juventus.

Fifth, I'm not your friend.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

And I have nothing to contribute???

Nice Martin, reaaaaaaaal nice :rolleyes:
    wassup with you GOAT?

Martin said that because u was asking for somthing...and just before it, you did a useless contribution. thats all.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Insightful? You start by saying you have the answer to our right sided problems, well pardon me but i didnt know we had one and even if we were going to replace Thuram in the future you rather hilariously suggest Salihamidzic and then to make it even funnier, you suggest he is better than Sagnol, if that was not enuff you suggest that somehow he would go for the same price as Roanldinho and Beckham
    Then you bring out the big whopper of all the jokes you cracked to suggest that hasan aint a diver
    No my friend nothing I have said is as unserious as what you are suggesting
    Beg my pardon Dennis, but what exactly are your qualifications to say your opinion is right and goats is laughable...... Are you an expert... no, your jus any other fan like the rest of us.
    Ok his prices were way off , but many would agree Salihamidzic is better than sagnol who imo is an even bigger waste of space ...
    Personally i wouldnt touch either of them... but then your the expert!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Beg my pardon Dennis, but what exactly are your qualifications to say your opinion is right and goats is laughable...... Are you an expert... no, your jus any other fan like the rest of us.
    Ok his prices were way off , but many would agree Salihamidzic is better than sagnol who imo is an even bigger waste of space ...
    Personally i wouldnt touch either of them... but then your the expert!
    Yes u have a point too.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    First of all I do not see Salihamidzic as a right back but as a wing back and imo Sagnol is a better right back, we do not play the wing back position so what do we need Salihamidzic for

And to my knowledge and from what I have seen this season, we do not really have a right sided problem

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    First of all, we do have a problem

Secondly, Salihamidzic is better than Sagnol who is nothing than a medicore player, and if you fail to realise that you're blind. Salihamidzic is one of the best right wings in the business.

Thirdly, thats what beckenbauer said the price was, but that doesnt mean its written in stone. If Zambrotta is worth 15-20 mil, and he is, than so is Salih.

Fourth, he is no more a diver than the average player at Juventus.

Fifth, I'm not your friend.
    I do apologise publicly if you think i have slighted you, not meant

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)