Steven N'Zonzi - DM - Sevilla (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I have one question. He hasnt played for France NT senior level. Why?
I know they have Dabster, Matuidi and even Kante doesnt get minutes. But Deschamps is calling up guys like Newcastle Sissoko. Please explain.

Jun 6, 2015
I remember him from his Blackburn days, was a promising youngster back then. Not the kind of mid I thought we'd be after but he has been really good for Sevilla.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have one question. He hasnt played for France NT senior level. Why?
I know they have Dabster, Matuidi and even Kante doesnt get minutes. But Deschamps is calling up guys like Newcastle Sissoko. Please explain.
He will be playing for Congo i think

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would be his price?

I'd hate to overpay for a guy that's going to be 29 this year. He surely has at least 4 more seasons of top form, but I'd still prefer Fabinho.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
40M clause apparently (had a 30M clause but signed a new contract in January)
I think that's quite heavy.

I like him as a player but I don't know what to think of it. He'll be 29 come January. It's not that he's old... but he's not young either.

Either way, I wouldn't cry over it lol. He'd make us a lot stronger in our most fragile position.

Still, despite the two man midfield, I'd love to see Marchisio - N'Zonzi/Fabinho - Pjanic. That would really great.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What kind of CM he is? Good tackler? Good on the ball? Likes to do long passes? What is his record with yellow/red cards?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh well, if we get him it won't be so bad, but a totally underwhelming signing. Nzonzi and Costa aren't exactly what I had in mind after our dismantling in the CL Final, especially in a year when we came so close to achieving the treble (yet again).

Let's hope we get Coulibaly from Pescara, and that both him and Bentacur turn into beasts, and that Pjaca becomes a WC player upon returning from his injury. Since we aren't getting the likes of FabinhO, Mbappe, and Sanchez, we can hope that our young guns can compensate for our lack of quality compared to the big guns.

A mercato of Costa, Nzonzi, Schick, Keita, and De Sciglio hardly strikes me as one for a CL finalist and potential perennial contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)