Wojciech Szczęsny - GK - Roma (on loan from Arsenal) - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 201
  1. #21
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,466
    Cash
    8,302
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B3N View Post
    Buffon should consider retiring this summer.
    Yep. Because everyone should retire at the top of his career. It won't get better for him.

  2. #22
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,057
    Cash
    8,356
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Pallotta on Scezeney: “He told me that he wanted to stay with us."
    Great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Yep. Because everyone should retire at the top of his career. It won't get better for him.

  3. #23
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,772
    Cash
    294,565
    Mentioned
    5603 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Pallotta on Scezeney: “He told me that he wanted to stay with us."
    but what did he tell his agent, Arsenal and Beppone?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  4. #24
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,425
    Cash
    1,359,787
    Mentioned
    1854 Post(s)


    the Szczesny show on Juventus youtube channel
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  5. #25
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,772
    Cash
    294,565
    Mentioned
    5603 Post(s)
    so Mario, I hear you are a funny guy.
    Mario punches him in the face.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  6. #26
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,344
    Cash
    55,857
    Mentioned
    2210 Post(s)
    Völler is here with DAi.

  7. #27
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,219
    Cash
    195,829
    Mentioned
    2186 Post(s)
    The thing I will miss most about Buffon (aside from leadership) is the fact that despite having the best defense in front of him, he could literally have nothing to do for 89 mins and then suddenly have to make an incredible save and he would do it. His brain never shuts off he is always ready.

    Is this kid going to be able to do that?
    2017/2018 - 26 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  8. #28
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    25,529
    Cash
    575,618
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    If Neto is gone, Buffon keeps performing at a good level i'd be very happy with him as a second GK. Not sure why would Szczęsny agree to sit on the bench right before the WC tho.
    I don't think of course that he's good enough to be our starting GK, there's a reason Fabiański is preferred over him in the NT. With Fabiański we are sure that he'll keep performing on a solid level while Szczęsny can keep pulling some top saves out of his ass and then cause some stupid PK or even a red for himself due to uncalculated rush. There are definitely some other good aspects of this move, not mentioning his good season at Roma:

    1. When De Gea came to England Szczęsny was beginning his first 11 Arsenal career. During first part of that season he was playing even better than the Spaniard and it looked like he'll be an unexpected winner of this young EPL goalie contest. As we know it didn't work out but the potential was clearly there.
    2. He's a really likeable character and we know how we value those players that can bring good atmosphere to the locker room. Fans love him as well, just check comments under his 'Szczęsny show' on yt. And such positive personalities also bring you new fans.
    3. We'll make Romanisti cry again.
    4. More Juve coverage in Poland.
    5. Maybe he can convince one of his friends from NT to join him? I mean, how many Bundesliga titles can you win before you'll get bored?
    6. Arsenalfantv after some great saves of Szczęsny in our shirt.
    7. He'll bring her with him

      Spoiler:











  9. #29
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    13,922
    Cash
    6,427
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    If Neto is gone, Buffon keeps performing at a good level i'd be very happy with him as a second GK. Not sure why would Szczęsny agree to sit on the bench right before the WC tho.
    I don't think of course that he's good enough to be our starting GK, there's a reason Fabiański is preferred over him in the NT. With Fabiański we are sure that he'll keep performing on a solid level while Szczęsny can keep pulling some top saves out of his ass and then cause some stupid PK or even a red for himself due to uncalculated rush. There are definitely some other good aspects of this move, not mentioning his good season at Roma:

    1. When De Gea came to England Szczęsny was beginning his first 11 Arsenal career. During first part of that season he was playing even better than the Spaniard and it looked like he'll be an unexpected winner of this young EPL goalie contest. As we know it didn't work out but the potential was clearly there.
    2. He's a really likeable character and we know how we value those players that can bring good atmosphere to the locker room. Fans love him as well, just check comments under his 'Szczęsny show' on yt. And such positive personalities also bring you new fans.
    3. We'll make Romanisti cry again.
    4. More Juve coverage in Poland.
    5. Maybe he can convince one of his friends from NT to join him? I mean, how many Bundesliga titles can you win before you'll get bored?
    6. Arsenalfantv after some great saves of Szczęsny in our shirt.
    7. He'll bring her with him

      Spoiler:











  10. #30
    Juventuz legend Alex-444's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Casa Milan Bon-City
    Posts
    22,023
    Cash
    467,243
    Mentioned
    1532 Post(s)
    $#@! zszszszszsny

  11. #31
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    72,219
    Cash
    195,829
    Mentioned
    2186 Post(s)
    Russia mad
    2017/2018 - 26 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  12. #32
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,734
    Cash
    4,934
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Peanut brain thinks that he is still at Sampdoria.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  13. #33
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,211
    Cash
    15,085
    Mentioned
    1412 Post(s)
    Great signing
    Ban Cronios

  14. #34
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,130
    Cash
    35,153
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Reading we have offered €4- €5M for him and not €14M as previously reported

    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  15. #35
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,943
    Cash
    73,647
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    LOL yeah couldnt believe it.


    Why arent Roma bidding btw?
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  16. #36
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    78,923
    Cash
    102,914
    Mentioned
    1894 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    LOL yeah couldnt believe it.


    Why arent Roma bidding btw?
    Alisson will be their first choice as it seems he proved himself to be quite good. I don't think they want a GK. I mean, they will probably buy some for the bench.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  17. #37
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,281
    Cash
    8,733
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Reading we have offered €4- €5M for him and not €14M as previously reported

    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri


    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  18. #38
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,057
    Cash
    8,356
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Reading we have offered €4- €5M for him and not €14M as previously reported



    What a legend.

  19. #39
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,466
    Cash
    8,302
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)

  20. #40
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,772
    Cash
    294,565
    Mentioned
    5603 Post(s)
    #13
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Similar Threads

  1. players on loan
    By Buffon#1 in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 18.06.2003, 02:18
  2. New Roma era on horizon?
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20.01.2003, 12:42
  3. Dacourt for Roma
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14.01.2003, 17:43
  4. Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma so far
    By paulo in forum Club football
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20.10.2002, 23:28
  5. Roma in crisis
    By Zambrotta in forum Club football
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01.10.2002, 15:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •