Champions League 2017/2018 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 300
Page 300 of 521 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 10411

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Ronaldo will be more decisive as his career winds down because of the type of player he is and is turning into, he's a great finisher and is now an 18 yard box player. Messi will be more like classic Iniesta, brilliant but has a physical disadvantage.

I actually think Ronaldo got better with age though. People say he's only good in the box, but he is now winning more points for his team then he ever has. the GOAT no doubt.

Cash
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Danish commentator in the Roma game: Stig Tøfting slap me. Is this really happening?

Cash
    Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    that $#@!ty feeling when Roma gets to the semis and we're out
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Its not a random incident that Roma and Inter incested so much this season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    Ronaldo isn't slowing down, Real Madrid play perfectly to suit him so as long as he is able to finish he will continue scoring buckets of goals

The only way to stop Ronaldo is to stop Real Madrid playing in midfield but then you have Marcello causing havoc on the wing as a LB

They just have too much quality simple as that
    Neither Messi or Ronaldo are unstoppable unless they have a GOAT team behind them. Neither are goats

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    It's actually a lovely evening when both barca and Pepe exit the CL at the same time, it only sucks that it had to be at the hands of those disgusting teams.

And a big LOL at those who think that only because Roma made a comeback then we will also do the same. Watch Roma win the CL before we do.
    Ban Cronios

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    EDF as next Juve coach?
    Im not a fan of his but I do like the idea of an attacking Juve - Its time to stop over defend and start to attack
    Anyway Allegri is going nowhere...

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    mildly rare sad pepe, value dropped a lot in recent weeks @DAiDEViL

Last 3 games showed Pep and his teams in a nutshell. Bullying the league/competition from July - February, then running totally out of steam and with clueless tactics/stubbornes he gets exposed as always.

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icemaη View Post
    Our most experienced players $#@! their pants and we got the Spurs treatment. We were the better side even with a goal down and didn't melt like we did at Cardiff. And then that howler. So $#@!ing infuriating. On top of all this the pre match comments by both Buffon and Chiellini these past few days have been annoying as $#@!.
    It was absurd before Cardiff too. Buffon and Alves doing an interview talking about Gigi winning the Ballon d'Or if we won the CL, and how it would be the fairytale ending to his career. Bonucci saying how other teams should be afraid of us and we had arrived now to win the CL. Meanwhile Real Madrid players weren't talking such nonsense, just quietly going about their business prepping for the final.

And now this year, our leaders have gone in the opposite direction, talking about how it is impossible to stop Ronaldo scoring, and how incredible and great Madrid is.

I wish they would just shut up and stop doing these interviews with the press.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I hope Real don't do 3 in a row

It would be such a punch to the stomach I can't stand them

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by radekas View Post
    I don't know how to feel about this.
    Had we play a different game game at home and eventually win the tie tomorrow, we'd have had Liverpool and Roma in the semis $#@!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    TBH, if we had played Szczesny in the first leg, that abominable second goal would never have been scored, because Szczesny is much more aggressive in coming out to gather the ball than Buffon, so that Buffon-Chiello howler would never have happened and who knows how the rest of that match would have played out. We are actually looking quite good before we completely melted down after that goal.

Buffon hesitated coming out, and when he did, he clearly didn't call Chiellini off to let him gather the ball, and instead Chiellini did a retard clearance and Real Madrid scored moments later.

I hope we start the Pole tomorrow, but of course we won't.
    I dont know.. I cant blame Buffon on anything but he does feel like a bad luck charm..
    The Polak may save some shots but he could concede others as well..

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Roma were amazing tonight, we should $#@!ing learn from them. They were not licking Messi's balls or how $#@!ing fantastic of a team they were. They just $#@!ing went there, played their hearts out and got the result they needed. $#@!ing Buffon and his coward $#@!, $#@!ing Chiello and his ptsd against Madrid, let's $#@!ing murder them tomorrow. Good for Roma! This is how you $#@!ing do it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    I just can't see us scoring so many goals against such an experienced club at this point. Their entire focus is CL. It's not like it's impossible to beat Real, but I can't see us scoring so many times. We're not that good at being aggressive imo. I wouldn't be surprised if we played it chill and tried to catch some chances.

That's why we needed to keep the scoreline close in that first match. Unfortunately Buffon and Chiellini $#@!ed up at the end of a 60 minute stretch where we had played quite well, and controlled the flow of the match, and then we just mentally collapsed and gave up. I don't see why anyone thinks this team is going to find their balls now, after giving up like that for the last 25 minutes of the first leg at home.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Incredible by Roma! I can't believe it.

Italian POWAAAA

#teamcoefficienti

Cash
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Im not a fan of his but I do like the idea of an attacking Juve - Its time to stop over defend and start to attack
    Anyway Allegri is going nowhere...
    We don't even defend properly these days

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by radekas View Post
    that $#@!ty feeling when Roma gets to the semis and we're out
    Roma has zero European pedigree over us. For now we have nothing to worry about we can take the consolation that this is a win for #teamcoefficienti

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Sevilla to beat Bayern next

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    Agreed.

All credit to Roma... they could have folded but didn't.

Man City and Barca and their fanboys all out. Only Real and Bayern left of the real favorites by the betting lines -- Juve has a great chance if they can do the unthinkable in Spain. (Yeah, right. )
    Only way i see is possibly pulling it off is if it's 9 vs 11
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.