Page 211 of 521 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 10411

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    They will do a demolition job on one of the top teams this season

I'm sure of it

If you actually watch City play I don't see how anyone can think they aren't the best team in Europe

They are too strong this season from what i've seen
    I think City is in for a surprise if they face lets say Real Madrid. First of all: City dont really have the routine in these kinda games and Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and Barca has tons of it. City have a deadly attack, but I have no doubt a team like those mentioned ones can hurt them big time on the counter or even if they take the challenge up and play football with them.

The PSG-Madrid game was a good example of it. Madrid have equal or better players in all positions and especially the midfield where PSG got outplayed/outsmarted. They could definitely do the same to City with Kroos, Modric and Casemiro.

On top of that City have Pep as a coach. As much as its a strength its a weakness. Pep wants to dominate all the time and play total-football trough all 90 mins. You simply cant do that without getting punished against World class opponents.

Not saying City is $#@! or they dont stand a chance, but I still gotta feeling they will suffer when they meet a true World class opponent and are matched/overmatched in some areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    It's whatever is on TV. Broadcasting and marketing.

Serie A was on in the 90s, I liked Del Piero, Zidane, Davids, and the Italy NT and Baggio, so I became Juve fan.

If I were 10 yrs younger, it'd have likely been a PL team or Real unfortunately.

Once you grow older, you know teams like Bayern and Juve are the most sensible, not when you're younger.
    I know its marketing, the other talks wasnt up for this.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    I think City is in for a surprise if they face lets say Real Madrid. First of all: City dont really have the routine in these kinda games and Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and Barca has tons of it. City have a deadly attack, but I have no doubt a team like those mentioned ones can hurt them big time on the counter or even if they take the challenge up and play football with them.

The PSG-Madrid game was a good example of it. Madrid have equal or better players in all positions and especially the midfield where PSG got outplayed/outsmarted. They could definitely do the same to City with Kroos, Modric and Casemiro.

On top of that City have Pep as a coach. As much as its a strength its a weakness. Pep wants to dominate all the time and play total-football trough all 90 mins. You simply cant do that without getting punished against World class opponents.

Not saying City is $#@! or they dont stand a chance, but I still gotta feeling they will suffer when they meet a true World class opponent and are matched/overmatched in some areas.
    They seem to have the perfect balance this season

They are the most organised in defence and attack

City's team is not only good with possession and holding onto the ball but they can break extremely fast and very efficient through the lines

They win the ball back so well it's incredible to watch them

I think Bayern and Madrid would be in very big trouble against them

Of course I can be wrong but from watching them I think they will just destroy anyone in their path

They seem to be one step ahead of the opposition with the hunger like I seen with Bayern in 2013

I would go as far to say that their name is on the trophy this season as it seems to be one of those seasons where everything has clicked for them

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    City's name already on the trophy dear god

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

City's team is not only good with possession and holding onto the ball but they can break extremely fast and very efficient through the lines

Of course I can be wrong but from watching them I think they will just destroy anyone in their path

They seem to be one step ahead of the opposition with the hunger like I seen with Bayern in 2013

I would go as far to say that their name is on the trophy this season as it seems to be one of those seasons where everything has clicked for them
    You might be right, but they still havent met a true giant yet. I know they are a true world class team, but hope to see them against the very best soon.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    City's name on the trophy dear god
    If they don't win it who ever knocks them out will win the trophy as it will take an incredible performance to beat them

This City team is ruthless and is on a mission this season

The fight they have in them is very frightening

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    You might be right, but they still havent met a true giant yet. I know they are a true world class team, but hope to see them against the very best soon.
    Yes they do have to be tested by the best teams I agree

If i'm wrong I will look very stupid and no doubt the forum will have a field day with me but from everything I have seen they are here to dominate

Cash
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    If i'm wrong I will look very stupid and no doubt the forum will have a field day with me
    City's performances are irrelevant to this.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Why do you care so much what people think about City? @Vialli_92

We'll see soon enough what are they made of when they face a European giant.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post

Well I strongly disagree with people's opinion on City, last I checked this is a forum to express ones opinion

Yes like I said, if i'm proven wrong I will have no where to hide and will get ridiculed if they don't pull it off

However a lot of people don't watch much of or any of City and are saying they aren't that good

Having watched them myself I strongly believe they are in a tier of their own this season

Again not saying i'm right, that's just the opinion I have come to watching them and I can easily be proved wrong if one of the other teams does a job on them

Cash
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Well I strongly disagree with people's opinion on City, last I checked this is a forum to express ones opinion

Yes like I said, if i'm proven wrong I will have no where to hide and will get ridiculed if they don't pull it off

However a lot of people don't watch much of or any of City and are saying they aren't that good

Having watched them myself I strongly believe they are in a tier of their own this season

Again not saying i'm right, that's just the opinion I have come to watching them and I can easily be proved wrong if one of the other teams does a job on them

LOL

Stop supporting other teams, dude, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    LOL

Stop supporting other teams, dude, seriously.
    I only support Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post

Because they are half decent this season and in the off chance they win the CL, he wants to be their no.1 fan.

- - - Updated - - -

I only support Juve
    Yeah, I think pretty much everyone here would have a really hard time believing that.

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Because they are half decent this season and in the off chance they win the CL, he wants to be their no.1 fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone here would have a really hard time believing that.
    When I talk about football I don't wear Juve glasses

I just give my straight opinion on any team good or bad I say it exactly how I see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    When I talk about football I don't wear Juve glasses

I just give my straight opinion on any team good or bad I say it exactly how I see it

Maybe. You seem to idolize other teams though. Very frequently.

City won't win it. They never do.

Cash
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    I just don't understand why vialli haven't been banned yet, he is clearly trolling.

The pattern of his posts are clear indication of trolling. Sad to spend that much tiem on trolling.
    Much Love, bitches!

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'm a football fan first and foremost

If Juve were not in existence tomorrow I would still talk and watch the same amount of football I do now

I used to follow Juve mostly and watch all the matches but as I seen other teams play and seen the game change over the last 10 years i've been much more receptive to other styles and teams

I don't particularly like watching our games anymore as i'm not entertained by Juve so yes I will compliment other teams more that keep me entertained and enjoy their football more than my own team gives to me

I would prefer us to play a certain way but it's not happening and yes I probably go overboard with criticism at times but it's only because I care about the club and want whats best for the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

To be fair, one time has to be the first for any team though.

But I agree with you, they aint gonna win it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    I'm a football fan first and foremost

If Juve were not in existence tomorrow I would still talk and watch the same amount of football I do now

I used to follow Juve mostly and watch all the matches but as I seen other teams play and seen the game change over the last 10 years i've been much more receptive to other styles and teams

I don't particularly like watching our games anymore as i'm not entertained by Juve so yes I will compliment other teams more that keep me entertained and enjoy their football more than my own team gives to me

I would prefer us to play a certain way but it's not happening and yes I probably go overboard with criticism at times but it's only because I care about the club and want whats best for the club

Then wouldn't it be easier for you to just become a Barcelona fan? This is a serious question btw, not an attack.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Then wouldn't it be easier for you to just become a Barcelona fan? This is a serious question btw, not an attack.
    That wouldn't be the same

Juve are the team i've followed since I was a kid and seen the great times and the bad times with

I defended us always through Calciopoli to anyone who talked $#@! about us

Supporting a different team wouldn't give me the same satisfaction Juve does

What happens if Barca go through a few bad years and go average? I'd just end up switching teams again in that case if I was willing to jump before

Juve has always been in my heart I could never change teams

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Man what a moron you are. This City isn’t even as good as Pep’s Bayern and he couldn’t even get to the final in three years with that team.