Champions League 2017/2018 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 204
Page 204 of 521 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 10411

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post
    From ratcafe

Most competitive league while City will be crowned champions in mid March.
    Arrrgghh, the delusion of EPL fans is what made me hate the EPL with a vengeance early on.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1849 Post(s)
    Let's watch this again @Maddy @Post Ironic
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    One of the things many "experts" seem to overlook in regards to United is their lineup is full of "okay" players such as Valencia, Young, Smalling, Fellaini, Rashford, Lingard and McTominay. You might have spend big on PogBroke, Lukaku and Alexis, but the rest of those players. Ugh..
    The biggest problem is that Valencia, Young, Smalling, Fellaini, Rashford, Lingard and McTominay are labeled World-class by English media.

Cash
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
      Spoiler:
    Let's watch this again @Maddy @Post Ironic
    Cringe but I luv it tonite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post
    The biggest problem is that Valencia, Young, Smalling, Fellaini, Rashford, Lingard and McTominay are labeled World-class by English media.
    I don't see that as a problem.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DJANGO=- View Post
    British delusions are especially strong when it comes to football. Call it patriotic if you will, but insanity has gone to level 9000 and the crazies are running the asylum now.
    Often the most arrogant ones arent even engerlanders but foreigners.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I don't see that as a problem.

I meant for United and their fans.

Cash
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)

How satisfying
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Often the most arrogant ones arent even engerlanders but foreigners.
    True that, I guess the lack of identity is even scarier. They must be winning all the time or at least convince themselves they do.
    ADP#10

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Opta stats

In two legs, Man Utd registered just four shots on target.

After progressing from the last 16 in five successive
    seasons - Man Utd have now been eliminated at this stage in two of their last three Champions League campaigns (2012-13 and 2017-18).

This was the first defeat of a Premier League club by a La Liga club in the Champions League in 2017-18, at the ninth attempt (two wins for PL clubs, six draws).

Sevilla attempted 21 shots in this match - the most that Manchester United have allowed an opposition side at Old Trafford in a competitive match since Real Madrid attempted 22 in March 2013 (Champions League).

Wissam Ben Yedder's first goal was the fastest scored by a substitute in the Champions League this season (87 seconds).
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    True that, I guess the lack of identity is even scarier. They must be winning all the time or at least convince themselves they do.
    Most of those PL fans were colonized by the british, but suck their $#@! what $#@!ing morons

But okay, its the same with South Americans and Spain. Still kinda sad when you think about lol.

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Opta stats

In two legs, Man Utd registered just four shots on target.

After progressing from the last 16 in five successive
    seasons - Man Utd have now been eliminated at this stage in two of their last three Champions League campaigns (2012-13 and 2017-18).

This was the first defeat of a Premier League club by a La Liga club in the Champions League in 2017-18, at the ninth attempt (two wins for PL clubs, six draws).

Sevilla attempted 21 shots in this match - the most that Manchester United have allowed an opposition side at Old Trafford in a competitive match since Real Madrid attempted 22 in March 2013 (Champions League).

Wissam Ben Yedder's first goal was the fastest scored by a substitute in the Champions League this season (87 seconds).
    Just to top it up
    https://twitter.com/OptaJoao/status/...717397504?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Most of those PL fans were colonized by the british, but suck their $#@! what $#@!ing morons

But okay, its the same with South Americans and Spain. Still kinda sad when you think about lol.
    The sub-continent and cricket?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

But, but I thought the british isles are a very diverse and multicultural place. You have indians in Liverpool, pakistanis in Manchester and arabs in between. All in their natural habitat and proud brits.
    ADP#10

Cash
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Juve - Roma
    Sevilla - Liverpool
    City - Bayern
    Real - Barca

Cash
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    One of the things many "experts" seem to overlook in regards to United is their lineup is full of "okay" players such as Valencia, Young, Smalling, Fellaini, Rashford, Lingard and McTominay. You might have spend big on PogBroke, Lukaku and Alexis, but the rest of those players. Ugh..
    Most of these are truly okay players but if used wisely can be impactful. Think about how we used Giacherrini, Asamoah, and even Pereyra in the past. Stu in the present . Manzukic as winger. Caudardo as WB. MDS and Stu currently. Even Moses and Alonso as WBs in Chelsea. He has enough top players that if mixed with these good/okay players should be doing more than what he is doing right now.

Darmian and Shaw were promising but he didnt get anything out of them. Miki was supposed to be top but he couldnt get anything out of him. Same with Pogba at the moment.

2 seasons ago, UTD bought the best player in Serie A (Pogba) and the best midfielder in the Bundesliga (Miki) and couldnt get anything out of either of them. Lukaku has been competing for top scorer for a couple of years before going to UTD. Sanchez is still shooting blanks.

This squad is seriously underperforming. The top players are playing at a level below their normal. The good/okay players are being mediocre. No one is punching above their weight and several are underperforming.

De Gea is the only player they have playing at 100%.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Lol just saw Mou post match press conference.

"Loss not end of world. I dont want to make drama out of it. We dont have much time to reflect on this cause we have important match weekend. We have no time to be sad more than 24h"

[What important match? You are like 20p behind Man City.]

" I have sit in this press conf chair before with Manutd out. I sat here with Porto Man utd out and with Real Man utd out. So i dont think its smth new for the club."

[The excuses one?]

He really has become the miserable one. He just lost to Sevilla. A team which conceded 42 goals in la liga. Swansea has same number in epl. West brom has 47 bottom of table.

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post

"Loss not end of world. I dont want to make drama out of it. We dont have much time to reflect on this cause we have important match weekend. We have no time to be sad more than 24h"

" I have sit in this press conf chair before with Manutd out. I sat here with Porto Man utd out and with Real Man utd out. So i dont think its smth new for the club."
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    But, but I thought the british isles are a very diverse and multicultural place. You have indians in Liverpool, pakistanis in Manchester and arabs in between. All in their natural habitat and proud brits.
    I was more thinking about those abroad, like the millions of africans, asians and so supporting an english team and mostly Man United

Offcourse they been influenced big by the british, but when you been dominated like that and oppressed you maybe lose youre own identity and willingness to do the opposite. The german empire must have been pissed they lost their africans colonies just after WW1 could have had so much influence today lol

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post

Man United got knocked out figuratively as well in this one

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    I doubt I'd pick him in a top 10 of Italian coaches. His teams can play good football at times but he's no tactician, pretty weak mentality.

I've noticed his teams tend to do better in European football than the domestic games, probably because it's generally a more open game (at least as far as Serie A is concerned).

I remember his Fiorentina made the semi-finals of the EL a few years back. Spanish football probably suits him there, his style/mentality would never be compatible at a team like Juventus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!