La Liga 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1032

Thread: La Liga 2017/18

  1. #41
    Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Cash
    6,259
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Nothing special, lots of turning around and shifts. Sweet touch, great passes, would have as sub Pirlo.
    Pirlo>Cruyff btw.
    Pirlo has titles, and medals.
    I thought you only do this stuff with Baggio
    8 Eredivisie titles
    3 European Cup titles
    1 La Liga titles

  2. #42
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,256
    Cash
    57,876
    Mentioned
    2358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    I thought you only do this stuff with Baggio
    8 Eredivisie titles
    3 European Cup titles
    1 La Liga titles
    Cruyff is a bum too, no WC.
    Can't be a goat without a WC.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  3. #43
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,317
    Cash
    11,021
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Do u really believe that? I mean its a competition held every 4 years and requires even more luck than CL.

    Not to mention you could be born in a weak-ass country or generation.

    - - - Updated - - -

  4. #44
    Banned <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    12,214
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Do u really believe that? I mean its a competition held every 4 years and requires even more luck than CL.

    Not to mention you could be born in a weak-ass country or generation.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, like Netherlands for example? They had very strong team when Cruyff was playing. Anyway, he is just jesting him, because yeah, Cruyff was one of the great all time footballers, but not comparible to Ronaldo. Like it or not, C.Ronaldo is one of the best of three or so all time footballers.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

  5. #45
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,925
    Cash
    25,661
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Cruyff is a bum Fr3sh is an absolute imbecile when it comes to footballing opinions. He's obsessed with any half decent black footballer, like that brainless sack of $#@! Balotelli. He's also developed an obsession with Delle Ali. He's probably jerking himself off so hard to the thought of Delle Ali joining Juve, that by the time it actually materializes his $#@! might have already fallen off from all that fapping.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #46
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,317
    Cash
    11,021
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Dani said smth like: at Barca we played by heart, at Juve we just find a way to win every game.

    That is the problem, we don't have a clear (offensive) plan of how we're gonna score, too much improv.

  7. #47
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,339
    Cash
    103,781
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Messi's new contract: 3 years, option for a 4th year

    He's going to earn 40mln per year while his release clause is set at 400mln


    what is football turning into...
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  8. #48
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,317
    Cash
    11,021
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    It's the most global thing in human history probably. Keeps getting more and more popular, this kinda money is proportionate IMO.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  9. #49
    Banned <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Klaipeda
    Posts
    12,214
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Industry... Merchandise industry.

    Sad thing, but everything is going into this direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

  10. #50
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,256
    Cash
    57,876
    Mentioned
    2358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Cruyff is a bum Fr3sh is an absolute imbecile when it comes to footballing opinions. He's obsessed with any half decent black footballer, like that brainless sack of $#@! Balotelli. He's also developed an obsession with Delle Ali. He's probably jerking himself off so hard to the thought of Delle Ali joining Juve, that by the time it actually materializes his $#@! might have already fallen off from all that fapping.
    England's resurgence on the international stage depends on Delle Ali's development and it seems it's going GREAT. Mark my words he will win either the EC or the WC for England, and will win the CL with or without Juve, if without Juve he will win it before us.

    If you have the best national team in the world and you lose it to a "half germany" not even a full Germany ....then you're a BUM

    Cruyff is already forgotten, so is Baggio, make way for the new, for the fresh


      Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -

    BTW Gervinho>>>Cruyff+Baggio, Gervais won something for his country.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  11. #51
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,925
    Cash
    25,661
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    England's resurgence on the international stage depends on Delle Ali's development and it seems it's going GREAT. Mark my words he will win either the EC or the WC for England, and will win the CL with or without Juve, if without Juve he will win it before us.

    If you have the best national team in the world and you lose it to a "half germany" not even a full Germany ....then you're a BUM

    Cruyff is already forgotten, so is Baggio, make way for the new, for the fresh


      Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -

    BTW Gervinho>>>Cruyff+Baggio, Gervais won something for his country.
    You are a bonafide idiot, or $#@!ing delusional

    England winning? Perhaps in a parallel universe
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  12. #52
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,787
    Cash
    1,362,866
    Mentioned
    1932 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    You are a bonafide idiot, or $#@!ing delusional

    England winning? Perhaps in a parallel universe
    England is in the U20 World Cup final. this new generation, led by Delle Alli and Rashford, might be the one to dominate Europe for years, like they are supposed to (its their game)
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  13. #53
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    23,925
    Cash
    25,661
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    England is in the U20 World Cup final. this new generation, led by Delle Alli and Rashford, might be the one to dominate Europe for years, like they are supposed to (its their game)
    U20 World Cup

    England are gonna choke in the QFs like they always do, if they even make it that far.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  14. #54
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,787
    Cash
    1,362,866
    Mentioned
    1932 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    U20 World Cup

    England are gonna choke in the QFs like they always do, if they even make it that far.
    this will be their golden generation, you can bet on it. they overcome Italy, shows you all you need to know about the mentality of those kids
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  15. #55
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,421
    Cash
    45,956
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Don't feed the zizinho.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Keep feeding Fr3sh though.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  16. #56
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,988
    Cash
    4,930
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    !?
    Ronaldo above the following?
    Pele
    Maradona
    Platini
    R9
    Cruyff
    Di Stefano
    Zidane
    Zico
    Gerd Muller (only player similar to CR7 in this list)
    Garrincha
    You forgot Beckenbauer. Should always be in top 10

    Or is youre list only offensive players? Then my bad

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    You are a bonafide idiot, or $#@!ing delusional

    England winning? Perhaps in a parallel universe
    Just to think about England winning a WC or EC cant allow it to happen

  17. #57
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,632
    Cash
    17,368
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    !?
    Ronaldo above the following?
    Pele
    Maradona
    Platini
    R9
    Cruyff
    Di Stefano
    Zidane
    Zico
    Gerd Muller (only player similar to CR7 in this list)
    Garrincha
    Yes, Ronaldo above every single one of them

  18. #58
    Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Cash
    6,259
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    You forgot Beckenbauer. Should always be in top 10

    Or is youre list only offensive players? Then my bad

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just to think about England winning a WC or EC cant allow it to happen
    Yeah it was just offensive players

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Klovn View Post
    Yes, Ronaldo above every single one of them

  19. #59
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,421
    Cash
    45,956
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Why is Gerd Müller in your list btw?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  20. #60
    Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Cash
    6,259
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Why is Gerd Müller in your list btw?
    He is the greatest poacher in football along with CR7.

Similar Threads

  1. La Liga 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 30.05.2017, 05:01
  2. Dammit Real win La Liga
    By gray in forum Club football
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 25.06.2003, 10:24
  3. La Liga
    By denco in forum Club football
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 22.06.2003, 23:49
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04.03.2003, 21:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •