Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Nice!

Forza Brazzo, he always got love for Juve too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    He is a very likeable guy.

Will always be a legend in BM

Cash
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    The whole process has been an embarrassing farce and appointing Salihamidzic in the end is the cherry on top. The class clown becomes breakfast director..I could puke really.

The presser was pure slapstick with Brazzo looking to Rummenigge helpless and Hoeneß talking BS all the time..didnt know if I should laugh or cry..senile board.

Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    The whole process has been an embarrassing farce and appointing Salihamidzic in the end is a cherry on top. The class clown becomes breakfast director..I could puke really.

Cash
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Do u have something else to say besides ur dumb emotion or maybe u have no idea what happened...please tell me oh u great Bayern expert.

Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Do u have something else to say besides ur dumb emotion or maybe u have no idea what happened...please tell me oh u great Bayern expert.
    maybe you should notice i didnt comment on his sporting director skills, as there is no one who knows how he will do , but i give him the benefit of the doubt. All i did was to welcome him back

Cash
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    maybe you should notice i didnt comment on his sporting director skills, as there is no one who knows how he will do , but i give him the benefit of the doubt. All i did was to welcome him back
    Sorry that I gave not away my brain when becoming a member. I m furious with Hoeneß and since he is back he interacts more than ever. Seriously, I was a big fan of him for decades, but he just talks BS most of the times nowadays mostly looking like a senile hypocrite and I see his interactions as negative. He is the reason Lahm didnt agree to become DoF, cos Hoeneß was not willing to give away power. His laughable statements about it r in the net.

Hoeneß wanted Eberl, but Eberl wanted some competences means Reschke had to go and of course Rummenigge didnt want that. So from Lahm and Eberl to countless other names reported to then come up with Brazzo? Embarrassing farce documenting two dinosaurs fighting to keep their power and especially Hoeneß should finally let go. This is the result.

The prototype of a Yes-Man..has not proved anything his only attributes r that he is nice little fellow with Bayern history who can speak some languages. Somebody who is always in good mode, but has never talked any serious stuff that I can remember. Just another puppet without any say and thats not what I want sorry.

Lahm will be on the Bayern Board in a few years anyway, but nevertheless....

Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Sorry that I gave not away my brain when becoming a member. I m furious with Hoeneß and since he is back he interacts more than ever. Seriously, I was a big fan of him for decades, but he just talks BS most of the times nowadays mostly looking like a senile hypocrite and I see his interactions as negative. He is the reason Lahm didnt agree to become DoF, cos Hoeneß was not willing to give away power. His laughable statements about it r in the net.

Hoeneß wanted Eberl, but Eberl wanted some competences means Reschke had to go and of course Rummenigge didnt want that. So from Lahm and Eberl to countless other names reported to then come up with Brazzo? Embarrassing farce documenting two dinosaurs fighting to keep their power and especially Hoeneß should finally let go. This is the result.

The prototype of a Yes-Man..has not proved anything his only attributes r that he is nice little fellow with Bayern history who can speak some languages. Somebody who is always in good mode, but has never talked any serious stuff that I can remember. Just another puppet without any say and thats not what I want sorry.

Lahm will be on the Bayern Board in a few years anyway, but nevertheless....
    Let me make it clear that i absolutly also dont like Uli. He done so much for Bayern (in the past), but its time to move on. He should never been back in the club after he came out of prison, he is a hypocrite at its worst as you say.

About Brazzo i will still give him a chance to prove himself before judging him

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    The whole process has been an embarrassing farce and appointing Salihamidzic in the end is the cherry on top. The class clown becomes breakfast director..I could puke really.

The presser was pure slapstick with Brazzo looking to Rummenigge helpless and Hoeneß talking BS all the time..didnt know if I should laugh or cry..senile board.
    Wanna trade Brazzo for Beppe?

Cash
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Wanna trade Brazzo for Beppe?
    Beppe would jump out of the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me make it clear that i absolutly also dont like Uli. He done so much for Bayern (in the past), but its time to move on. He should never been back in the club after he came out of prison, he is a hypocrite at its worst as you say.

About Brazzo i will still give him a chance to prove himself before judging him
    Fair play and prob the right thing to do.

I m bit different though

Cash
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Brazzo gonna create a new treble Bayern, superior to even the Heynckes one. Kolasinac will be captain
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Brazzo gonna create a new treble Bayern, superior to even the Heynckes one. Kolasinac will be captain
    Brazzo will try to sign Pjanic and offer 70mil but beppe will insist on 50mil so they will settle at 30

Cash
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Brazzo will try to sign Pjanic and offer 70mil but beppe will insist on 50mil so they will settle at 30
    but we will atleast be able to use those 70M to bring Vidal back. Brazzo wont take a top player from us if we dont have a replacement lined up

also forgot to say, Barbarez gonna be coach. Ancelotti fired after this season
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i know its only preaseason but bayern sure do look like $#@! in all the games ive seen them play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Effort is non-negotiable. It's hard for me to interact with players who don't give themselves completely. The weak don't interest me." - Diego Simeone.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    They look really fragile. I think Bayern will spiral down in these next couple of years. A lot of their best players that made them great either got too old or moved on now.

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Bayern are going to win the CL next season. Nothing is a better indicator than pre-season defeats

Cash
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    What a disgrace of a performance from us

Cash
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mukumsplau View Post
    i know its only preaseason but bayern sure do look like $#@! in all the games ive seen them play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Typical Ancelotti team that starts firing after the winter break.
    Ban Cronios